30

I sat down next to Natasha, already quite tipsy. Everyone was laughing at Tony, when suddenly a figure stood at the door.

"Oh, I came for one, but I could have gotten all," the figure spoke with a chuckle, silencing us all.

Suddenly everyone jumped up from their seats, looking at this stranger. Bucky walked to the front, looking like he knew this person. I looked at Bucky, then back at the man in the dark. He took a step forward, sending my lungs into a motionless organ.

"What do you want?" Bucky asked, his voice angry, curling his fingers into a fist.

The man smiled, looking at Bucky, surprised. "Buchanan Barnes. Long-time..." he said, stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"What do you want?" Bucky asked again, his voice getting uneasy.

The man smiled, looking at all of us. I stood behind Bucky, a little out of his view. "Don't worry. I'll get my winter soldier back some other time. But I'm here for someone else," he said, sticking his hands in his front pockets. I looked up at the back of Bucky's head. Back? He had you before. "Now, where's my Melion?" he asked looking at all of us. That's where my heart stopped. Fuck. Please shut up.

"We don't know a Melion..." Steve said from the side of the room. I took a deep breath, knowing this was it. I was done.

The man smiled, looking at Steve. "Oh, but you do. Where are you Melion Aideen? I miss you..." he said, looking back at Bucky.

"Why are you here Baron?" I asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

Bucky moved out from in front of me. He looked at me confused. Everyone looked at me confused. "You know him?" Bucky asked me, frowning. I walked a bit forward looking down the stairs at Baron. He smiled up at me and looked me up and down.

"There's my little Melion," he smiled.

"Melion?" Natasha asked, taking my arm. "Your Melion?" she asked looking at me and Baron.

"Yes, my Melion Aideen Kavan," Baron said, growing a smirk on his peach pink lips. His brown eyes looked at me, noticing they didn't know the 'Melion' me.

"I'm not yours anymore Baron," I said glaring down at him.

"We never broke up darling," he said, in his psychopath, breath taking voice.

I felt everyone's gaze on me, but Bucky's felt heavier. "Last I remember, bombing someone's house, with them inside, is a sign that you don't want them anymore. And you bombed my sister's house with me and my sister inside. So I marked that as our break-up day," I stated, folding my arms.

Bucky gasped softly, along with the others. "You dated the son of a Hydra leader?" Bucky asked, broken by the idea.

"Oh Buchanan. She didn't just date me, she was one of ours," Baron said, grabbing Bucky's attention. "You don't know?" he asked, enjoying every second of this.

"Amber?" Natasha asked, tightening her grip on my arm.

"What are you talking about?" Bucky questioned, walking a bit forward. His voice was full of curiosity.

"Her scream," Baron said, swaying a bit back and forth on his spot.

"Stop talking," I hovered, glaring at Baron.

"You'd hear it almost every day," he continued.

"Baron, stop!"

"When you got injected and tested," he said, a smirk lightening his face.

"Shut up!" I yelled, stepping forward.

"What?" Bucky asked looking at me. "What is he talking about?" he asked, looking down at me.

"I- I was also some sort of an experiment for Hydra a few years ago," I said, looking at the floor.

"Not just that. She was your torture buddy." Baron added, spilling everything.

Clint walked to me, taking my shoulder. "Amber? You were a Hydra experiment?" he asked, seeing my pain.

"Come on Melion, let's go home," Baron said, pulling his hand out of his pocket, reaching it to me.

"No," I said, causing his smile to turn into a frown. "You watched me get tortured me for three years," I said starting to walk down the stairs. "You forced me into experiments and loved it."

"I loved you!"

"You loved seeing me in pain!" I yelled. "You made me believe that I was sick and crazy. I'm glad I killed your brother," I smiled, reaching the bottom. "He loved using me, making you jealous," I said, looking up at his angry brown eyes. "To sad you left your knife in my room that night," I said, smirking.

"You killed him, boo-hoo. He deserved it," Baron said in a joking tone, trying not to lose his temper.

I took a deep breath. "Because he raped his brother's toy?" I asked, suddenly seeing it all happen again. I saw the ropes and chains. The blood. His brother's green eyes. I smelled the smell of his drunk breath. I took a step back, feeling angry.

"I loved you!" Baron said looking down at me.

"No you didn't. If you did Tyler would be dead after he raped me the first time, not the fourth!" I yelled, causing Wanda to form tears in her eyes.

"Brother for a brother," Baron chuckled, looking at me with an evil smile.

Within seconds I lift my fist and punched him in the nose. Blood spat out, falling over his lips. I laughed before turning around. Baron grabbed my arm, stopping me from walking.

"You're coming home with me!" he said, pulling on my arm.

"Big mistake buddy," I whispered, before looking up at Nat and Wanda.

I turned around and twisted Baron's arm, causing him to flip over onto the floor. He grabbed my leg, making me fall on my face. I looked up and smiled. Oh how I've missed this. I kicked back, hitting Baron in the nose. I turned around to lay on my back and shook his hand off my leg. I stood up, looking down at him.

"You've always been a pitiful fighter Baron. You know that?" I laughed before walking up the stairs.

"You bitch!" Baron yelled standing up. Clint, Samuel, Steve, Bucky, and Bruce came walking down the stairs, past me. Baron froze and looked at them.

"Get the fuck out of here Baron," Samuel said, crossing his arms.

Baron looked up at me. "I'll find you again Melion. You and Mavi," he said while slowly reversing.

"Leave Mavi the fuck alone!" I said looking back at him. "Mavi has nothing to do with any of this!" I yelled.

Baron just smiled and walked out of the compound.