2

We entered the Hotel and into the elevator. The soft pinging of the levels rang through the empty elevator as we rose. My dumb ass decided to pick one of the highest possible rooms there could be.

"Are you ganna kiss me?" I accidentally asked bluntly.

I was shocked by my own words. I turned to James, ready to retract those five sudden words, when he cupped my cheeks with his big cold hands and crashed into my lips. He pushed me against the elevator wall, kissing me passionately. I knew that I had just met him, but something about him made me want him. His mouth tasted like scotch and his breath smelled like it too. I could feel his hand move to my waists, pulling me closer to him. His kisses were irresistible. Our tongues glided passed each other's, lips becoming glossy. His taste was something else, something amazing.

The elevator doors opened, announcing, "Level 48."

James pulled away and smiled at me. "Your room?" he asked smirking.

Like I said, irresistible.

I smiled and walked out of the elevator, him following behind me. He chuckled lightly behind me, smirking at me down the hall. I stopped in front of my hotel room door, pulling the key card out of my jean pocket. Slowly James came behind, wrapping his hands on my hips. I giggled and swung around, looking at him and leaning against the door. He moved his hands to my cheeks again and kissed me.

I slowly pushed the door open behind me, causing me to step backwards. James walked in with me, shutting the door behind his back. I dropped my things on the table beside the door, along with my key card. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I laughed as I pulled him with me towards the bedroom.

He started kissing me again, pushing me against the bedroom wall. He grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands above my head, his lips venturing from mine to my neck. One for one he kissed lower and lower. I let out a few quiet moans, along with my breaths becoming more rapidly. The warm exhales flew over my neck, making me lightly giggle.

His hands let go of mine and moved down to my shirt, unbuttoning it, and unclipping my bra. He pulled it off my arms, then pulling my bra of as well. He pulled back to my lips, kissing me urgently again. He started unbuttoning my jeans, while glossing up my lips. He pulled my pants down, leaving me standing with just my panties. He took a step back and pulled his shirt and jacket off, revealing a bionic metal left arm.

I smirked. "Oh, lucky me," I joked walking closer to him.

He pulled down his pants, throwing them on the bed. I smiled and walked closer to him, wrapping my hands around his neck. He grabbed me by my ass and pulled me up to sit around his waist. He smiled up at me, giving me more butterflies.

"More like lucky me," he said, dropping me onto the bed.

He fell over onto me, lying over my entire body. He started kissing me on my neck and downwards, through my breasts and onto my stomach. I arched my back moaning. He looked up at me, smirking at my pleasure. He slowly moved his thumbs into the rims of my jokey pantie, gently pulling it down. He looked at me and smiled, I could see in his smile and eyes that he was hungry for me.

He pulled my underwear off my feet, throwing them on the ground. He gently pushed my legs open, kissing from my thighs inwards. I laughed and grabbed the duvet covers, clawing my nails into them. He gave a light kiss on my clit, slowly and steady. He then slowly started kissing harder and more with his tongue. Before I knew it, his tongue was basically inside of me, licking me out.

I took deep breaths and moaned, throwing my head back on the bed. He smiled up at me, seeing pleasure in my eyes. He moved up to me, digging his hand into his pants pocket above my head, pulling out a condom. I looked at his blue eyes as he ripped it open. He slid his hand down, and what I didn't see, I guessed he slipped it on himself. He looked back at me, and moved up, gently sliding himself in.

"Aah!" I moaned letting my head fall further back.

James chuckled and continued moving back and forth. I ended up tangling my fingers in his long hair. He didn't stop, instead he went a little faster, making me moan louder and louder. He enjoyed my satisfaction and pleasure. He started thrusting into me, making me feel so good. I removed my fingers from his hair, grabbing onto the duvet covers again, squeezing them tightly.

"J- James..." I laughed with my moans.

My heart started pounding and my breaths became louder. I kept moaning; the pleasure was amazing. His breaths also became harder and louder, since he moved back and forward, thrusting into my, now wet, body. I looked back up at him, seeing his smile made me smile. He leaned a little forward and kissed me passionately, pulling out.

He fell over, lying next to me, taking deep breaths. I also took deep breaths, making him smile. He swung over to lay on me again, then looked at my eyes. I pushed him over, making me lay on-top. We wrestled on the bed laughing. He managed to pin me down, holding my hands above my head. He smiled and looked down at me, giving out a sigh.

"What?" I asked giggling.

He kept his one hand on mine above my head but brought the other to my cheek. "You're just beautiful Doll," he said before crashing into my lips again.