42

I trampled into the room, rushing to Natasha. The smell of alcohol reeking in the air. It didn't bother me, but it didn't smell nicely.

"Have you seen Nat?" I asked Sam as I entered the lounge.

He looked me up and down frowning. "You're wearing gym clothing?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I laughed. "I'm training with her. Have you seen her?" I asked, shaking my head.

He smiled. "She's quickly out for a jog, but she'll be back in a couple of minutes," he said, kindly, before returning to whatever he was doing on his cellphone.

I smiled, before heading to the training room to get in some light exercises. To my surprise, the compound was quite empty, all probably celebrating the successful mission. Meanwhile I had a banging headache, but what excuse would that be?

When I entered the training room, I noticed someone busy with a punching bag. He kept hitting it, aggressively. When I walked around a pillar, I noticed that he was shirtless, his back scratched as if he had a fight with a monster. I smiled.

"Wow, I devoured your back," I said as I bit down on my teeth.

Steve turned around, meeting my eyes. He laughed. "Yeah. It stinged as hell when I showered last night."

I placed down my towel and water bottle before walking to him. "I'm glad to see that you made it back unharmed," I joked, wrapping my arms around his torso. He looked down at me and smirked. "By the way, where on earth is everyone, and why does this place reek of alcohol?"

Steve laughed, as he placed his arms around my shoulders, pulling me in for a hug. "Well, Tony and the other's felt like celebrating. Tony got drunk, smashed about five bottles of alcohol, and didn't clean it up. Does that help?"

I laughed. "It does," I said, before pulling away from Steve. "God," I said, making a disgusted face. You reek of sweat!"

Steve laughed, letting go of me. "Well, I've been training-"

"More like beating the shit out of bags," I said, walking around the punching bag.

Suddenly Natasha entered, a smile spread on her lips. "Oh goody. You're here already!" she said cheerfully as she saw me.

I laughed. "How could I miss this?" I asked as I started doing small stretches.

Natasha laughed as she placed her towel down. She stood in front of me on the mat and stretched as well. Steve sat down on the bench beside the mat and watched us. Within three minutes, Bucky, Sam, and Clint entered, sitting down next to Steve. I remembered that Wanda and Vision were out on a date, which was adorable.

"Okay," Natasha said, cracking her neck. "Let's see what you got," she said as she formed fists.

I giggled. "Fist fight? Fun." I joined, curling my hands into fists.

Slowly we walked closer to each other, before Natasha threw the first punch, flying it over my shoulder. I hooked her arm in mine, before turning around and throwing her over my shoulder, onto the mat. She groaned, but grabbed my leg, pulling me down with her. Immediately, the both of us jumped up, continuing like nothing happened. She gave a punch, hitting me in the stomach, but it had no effect. Instead, I kicked her, causing her to fly back into the benches. She jumped back onto the mat, running to me with speed. She jumped, planning to kick me in the chest, but I ducked, causing her to fly over me. She rolled onto the ground, before seeing me stand up. I ran to her, jumping up to sit around her neck. I twisted her entire body around, dropping her to the ground. I kept my position, before twisting her around on the ground, throwing her across the mattress. She grunted as she rolled against the wall. While standing up, I watched her as she got to her feet again. She ran towards me, where she threw a punch, hitting me right in the jaw. I stumbled back, before tripping her with my feet, causing her to tumble to the ground.

"Okay, okay, okay," Natasha said, pushing herself to a stand. "You can fight, hooray."

The four men looked at us with wide eyes.

"Amber," Clint said, grabbing my attention. "You can really fight!" he stated, making me laugh.

Steve chuckled. "Wait until she throws you against a glass window," he joked, watching me grab my towel, dabbing it against my head. "Who's next?" I asked turning to them.

"Nope."

"No thank you."

"I'm okay.

"I'd like to live."

I laughed, before walking with Natasha to the exit of the training room. We laughed as we walked to the kitchen, grabbing cold water.

"Men are mental," Natasha said, making me chuckle.

"For sure."

We sat down in the lounge.

"Have you seen Steve's back?" Natasha asked in surprise. "Darn. Whoever he was the other night is a beast. She killed his back!"

I laughed. "Damn. She's like a tiger."

Natasha looked at me and smiled as she noticed me avoid eye contact. "A white tiger..."