7

Suddenly his phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out, reading the text message out loud. "Where are you Bucky? At the hot girl from the bar? It's pizza night. Come to the compound after you return her key card," he read, before looking at me.

I smiled, leaning back. "I'm hot?" I asked sarcastically with a grin on my lips.

"Indeed, you are," Bucky said, before giving out a chuckle. He looked back down at his phone and started texting.

"So, just out of curiosity, you know. What exactly am I to you?" I asked, immediately looking back down at my food. "I know we only met like, a day ago, but yet here we are?"

He looked up from his phone as he pressed send and looked at me. "Well, maybe if you're up to a bit of secrecy, fun and a relationship?" he asked, making me look up at his smirk. "We could have a secret, fun, but real relationship?" he asked, sounding a bit hot in his deep voice.

I smiled, putting my food down. "Are you asking me out James Barnes?" I asked, my voice sounding a bit suspicious. I moved my food to the side of me, making nothing sit or stand in between Bucky and me.

"Depends on your answer," he said, hiding the hopes for a yes.

I smiled, before slowly crawling over my bed on my hands and knees towards him. He put his food down next to him and sat in a more comfortable position as I approached him. I moved to sit on top of his lap, swinging my legs around his waist. I looked down at him, before looking at his hair and moving it out of his face. I looked back down at those dashing eyes and smiled.

"Only if you stop kidnapping me into closets while I'm working," I whispered, making him giggle.

"But ma'am, that is a request I cannot except. It's going to be hard to keep by such an impossible request," he said, looking at me like he heard about something impossible.

I leaned down; a smirk stuck on my lips. "No need to use big words James, you already have my attention," I said, my lips merely inches away from his.

He smiled, before moving his head forward, crashing his lips into mine. We started making out right there, on my bed. He wrapped his hands around my waste as his head was looking up at me. I had my hands in his soft, dark brown hair. He slowly and gently moved his hands higher, into the back of my shirt and to my bra, where he easily unclipped the back. When pulling his hands out from under my shirt, he grabbed the bottom and pulled it up and off my body, along with my bra. I giggled, feeling as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"Wait-" he sighed. "I don't have a- you know..." he sighed, looking up at my eyes.

I sighed, looking down at his lips. "Well," I said, bending down to his lips. "Then we'll just not go that far," I whispered, seconds before he leaned forward and kissed me passionately again.

Unexpectedly his phone started buzzing again. He sighed and looked at it, seeing Steve calling him. I slowly tried to get off him as he answered the phone, but he pulled me back down and kept his one arm around my waist.

"Not a good time Cap," he said, looking at me with a smirk.

"Buck, where are you? You told us you'd come back!" Steve yelled over the phone, making me giggle a bit too loud. "Wait- was that a girl?" he asked, suddenly calmer.

"No Steve, it was me. Of course it was a girl!" Bucky yelled over the phone. "I'm a bit busy," Bucky sighed, leaning forward to my lips, and kissing them again. I rolled my eyes but didn't pull away from his taste.

"Buck, seriously?" Steve complained across the phone. Softly someone in the back said something, making Steve sigh. "No, his with the girl from the bar," he said, making Bucky scoff.

"Okay, I'm a bit busy..." Bucky complained in between his kisses. "See you tomorrow, Steve," he said, before dropping the phone on the bed and continuing to make out with me.

"Gross!" Steve yelled, making Bucky laugh.

He removed his hand from my waist and cut the call, before returning his hands to my waist. He pushed himself over, causing him to fall on top of me. He moved my legs to loosen around him but didn't remove his lips from mine. Our tongues glided and saliva exchanged.

I moved, flipping him over, causing myself to sit on top of him. I looked down at him as he rested his arms above his head. He smirked up at me, who sat completely topless. I sat on top of his stomach, with my hands on his chest. Slowly and gently, I moved my hands higher, over his chest and to his neck. I seductively looked at his eyes as I slowly bent down to his collarbone, slowly and gently kissing up to his neck.

Bucky felt hostage, even though he could easily make me fall over and be on top of me again. He felt my soft lips on his neck, making his body go numb, something he never thought it could do. I slowly stuck my tongue out and moved it up from his neck, over his jaw and to his ear, where I traced it over his earlobe. He took a deep breath, trying his best not to get too excited. He immediately sat up, making me fall over. He threw himself on top of me and trapped me under him.

"You're playing a dangerous game Amber," he said, a smirk sticking to his lips. I laughed, turning my head to look away from him to the bathroom, where a clock hang. He moved my chin to make me look back at his eyes. The warmth of his breath covered over my lips, making me lick them. "Time for bed..." he whispered, getting off of me.

I smiled and sighed, before sitting up. I suddenly saw the Chinese food that had fallen on the floor and spilled everywhere. "Fuck." I complained, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Suddenly Bucky appeared in front of me and kneeled to the ground, immediately picking up the spilled food. "James, you don't have to," I said sympathetically, jumping up.

"It's okay Doll," he said looking up at me with a smile. He stood up, with the food back in the little box. He walked over to the kitchen, throwing the food away in the trash bin. I sighed, sitting back down on the bed. "I told you it's okay," he said, walking back to me. "Now, go to bed, I know you're tired," he said, climbing on the bed next to me.

"I'm not!" I said, turning to him. "There is literally nothing I could have said, or even done that could make me seem tired, at all," I said, frowning at him.

He laughed, sitting up against the headboard. "Well, you looked at the clock, so I think you're tired," he said as I moved to lay against his chest. He slowly and gently started to stroke my hair, while I was still topless. "Goodnight Doll," he whispered as he noticed my eyes were closed. He held me tightly, keeping me close.