64

When I opened my eyes I froze at the sight of two men fighting against Hydra. Brown skin in a metal-bird suit. White skin with a metal arm.

No, no, no, no. Why were they here? This was not supposed to happen!

I jumped back to my feet, before flicking my wrists out again, forming two new knives. I threw them past the two men, hitting someone behind them. They looked at me with wide eyes, confused. Without thinking twice I started attacking them.

They should not have been there!

I pulled out another knife, this time a longer one, and started fighting with mister little metal arm. I didn’t know what came over me, but they had to leave!

I threw a high swing, but easily he missed it, hitting me with his right arm in the stomach. I gave a kick, like what he did nothing to me. He fell back, hitting against a wall, causing it to crack again. I flicked my wrists again, this time forming buttons on my palms. The man stood up, looking at me with confusion.

Without a second to loose I pressed the buttons, suddenly causing knives to fly towards him, but not one touching him. They all flew into his clothing, barely touching his skin, while pinning him to the cracked wall. I took deep breath as he stared at me, totally confused. Forming another knife in my hand, I threw it forward, hitting the wall right above his head. He grew a smirk, but so did I. Suddenly the wall behind him collapsed back, falling down into the street.

“Buck!” someone yelled behind me, before charging at me.

Gosh, why did he have to say that name? Somehow I missed hearing that specified name. Why?

He ran towards me, but before he could lay a hand on me I turned around, hitting him directly in the chest. He stumbled back but charged at me again. I wasn’t having it. At the same time three other Hydra agents did the same, all having knives in their hands. I formed another sword, this time throwing it at the winged mad, Sam. He dodged it, but behind him it hit into two soldiers who came running towards him. In shock he turned to me after realizing what happened and frowned.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” I said, biting down on my own teeth.

“Then you shouldn’t have come here!” Sam said, making me lose my temper.

“And you were not supposed to be here!” I said, biting harder.

I rushed to my left, starting a fight with two Hydra soldiers. I hit the one with a knife, but he easily plucked it out. I swiped the other off his feet, causing him to face plant onto the floor. He got up, grabbing a gun, and aiming it at me. In fury I gave him one kick, causing him to fly out of the hole in the wall. The other one came charging at me with my own knife, but I stepped aside, tripping him off the side of the building.

With a smirk I turned to Sam, who suddenly threw an unexpected swing with a knife, managing to cut my mask, tearing it open. It was so close to my face but didn’t seem to touch it.

Now I was fucking pissed.

I grabbed his one wing, pulling him with speed off the building, causing him to fly off onto the street, landing with a thud. In speed I ran forward, flying off the side of the building, down onto a car. I crashed, but my cape had slowed my fall, making the damage minimal. Getting off, I saw the two men look at me with fury. Clearly my mask was still half-on since they didn’t recognize me.

Without warning, Bucky charged forward, not hesitating to start throwing punches. He was fast, a bit too fast for me. I managed to dodge most of his hits, but soon he used his metal arm to block my hits, making it hard for me. I mostly kicked high, hitting him a few time in the sides or on his chest.

Soon I managed to kick him hard enough, sending him back. Clearly he knew I was getting pissed. I formed knives, suddenly throwing him with them, having no remorse.
Just before I could hit him perfectly, I was tackled down by something that flew into me.

Turning my head I noticed someone stand up, wings on both sides of his body, but one was completely broken. I smirked.

That’s when I lost myself completely.
I formed a small metal ball in my right hand, suddenly throwing it at the metal bird’s suit. It stuck immediately, making him frown.

Barely a second later it exploded, sending him back flying. Turning around I was surprised by a kick, sending me flying into a bus, hitting my back hard. I collapsed to the floor, grunting.

That’s when I noticed a piece of white material sinking to the ground. Slowly is stood up, meeting the icy blue eyes of someone walking towards me, until he suddenly froze.

No, no, no, no.

“Amber?” I heard him ask as he looked at me, frozen. “It can’t be.”

Before I could respond, a bang hit me on the stomach, making me fly back into the bus, hitting my head, this time completely knocking me out.