10

We finished eating and headed back to the compound, where everyone was bundled up in the office, watching a video on the screen. Natasha entered first, Wanda following her. I was still outside when I heard my own voice coming from the room.

"No one wants, 'cuz you're worthless," I said, well not me, the voice.

I entered the room and all eyes suddenly fell on me. "What?" I asked, before looking at the screen. Then I saw myself (from a terrible angle) and froze.

"Now get out of this," the screen played before I grabbed the remote and switched the screen off.

"Come on Amber! We were watching that?" Thor said, throwing his hands in the air, smiling. I laughed, before walking out of the office, without saying another word.

"She is really quite boring," Bruce laughed, looking at Natasha. "What happened at that café?" he asked, his voice full of curiosity.

"I have no idea. The one moment we were talking, the next her hand jumped up and she grabbed an apple that came flying through the café," Natasha said, sitting down on a chair next to Steve.

Tony laughed, leaning against the table. "Not even you can catch an apple so fast, I doubt she could," he said, folding his arms.

"You really just have to calculate it right," I said, entering the door. I had a water bottle in my hand that I fetched in the kitchen.

"What?" Clint asked frowning from his chair.

"Well, I calculated the hight of the boy, by measuring him against the windows. Then, he moved his arm like he played baseball. So I calculated how fast the ball would fly and what hight it would go," I said, sitting down next to Bucky. "So I caught the apple before it could hit the waitress." I added a smile, while unscrewing the bottle cap.

Confused Thor looked at me, completely clueless of what I said. The others were also silent and confused, waiting for Tony to say something.

"It's basic math," I mumbled, raising an eyebrow.

"You figured all that out in about seven seconds?" Tony asked, not believing me.

I laughed. "Yeah. There was no wind flow inside, so the ball would have hit the waitress on the chest, causing her to form a bad and very hurtful bruise, so I thought quickly." I smiled, before taking a sip from the water bottle.

"I'd like her to train with us!" Natasha said, resting her arms on the table.

"What?" I asked, shocked by her question.

"That's not a bad idea," Tony said, looking surprised, but also impressed by her mind set.

"What?" I asked again, looking at him, also shocked by his answer.

"She could be quite help, especially with her mind set," Samuel said, agreeing with Natasha.

"What?" I asked once again, looking at him, shocked.

"And I mean her speed could also be an amazing thing to train," Wanda said, adding more to the pile.

"What?" I said, a lot louder. I looked at her, also shocked. "No, I'm not ganna train," I said, frowning. I looked at everyone, including Bucky, who liked the idea of me training.

"Why not? You could be a lot of help to us?" Natasha said, repeating everyone's answers.

"No, I don't fight," I said, pushing myself up from the table.

Natasha frowned, sitting back in her chair. "But I thought you did since you were-"

"Not anymore," I said, before walking out of the office, leaving them.

I walked to the front door, where I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I walked down the silent road, past a few streets, when I bike stopped next to me. I stopped and turned to see who it was, seeing Bucky.

"Hi Doll," he smirked, giving me butterflies.

"Well hello James," I smiled, walking closer to him.

"Need a lift?" he asked, making me give no choice than to say yes.

"Why not?" I replied, before getting on behind him.

"Even with no helmet?" he asked, looking behind him at me.

"Just don't kill me please," I joked, wrapping my arms around his torso.

He smiled and started driving off, down the street. I could smell his cologne, the same as from the bar. I could smell it more clearly now, without the smell of alcohol in the air. It smelled like freshly printed ink and a burned-out fire. Even though some people might find it suffocated, I found it quite attractive.

The afternoon was quite nice. The streets were not quite as busy, as everyone was back at work after lunch. The outside air was refreshing. My long hair blew with the wind. We managed to reach only three red lights.

Bucky seemed to enjoy driving up and down the streets. He even missed my street (on purpose I think), driving further up the road. When he 'realized' where we were, he had an excuse to drive a little longer. We reached my Hotel, where we stopped at the doors. I got off the bike, stopping him when he tried to follow me.

"No, you are going back," I said making him sit back down.

"What? Why?" he asked confused, while giving a smile.

"Because you have to get back to the compound. If we are both not at work, they'll get suspicions," I said laughing. "And we don't want Tony's dating rules to be broken, do we?" I asked, jokingly.

"Well." He smiled, looking me up and down while licking his lips.

"Go James!" I laughed while walking backwards. "Go!" I said again, being serious.

He smiled and rode off, leaving me at my hotel door smiling. I went up to my hotel room and fell on my bed. Why did someone post that video on the internet? And why does Nat want me to train with them? I mean, I do know why, but with my past I didn't want to. It was just not an option to me. I ordered in some Chinese food, not being in the mood to go out. I fell asleep that night, early, as I have arrived at home early, just leaving work.