19

Natasha poured the last few drops of wine into our coffee cups, which we earlier traded our wine glasses for. They were more comfortable and better to drink out of. She passed us the cups before falling back down to the ground in front of me.

"We have to do this a lot more often," I laughed as I took another sip of wine. "Did you know-" I began off, clearly drunk out of my mind. I caught their attention, as their eyes opened wide. "My boyfriend literally climbed out of my bathroom window while you guys were in my house!"

They both burst out in laughter, me not thinking twice about following along.

"Your boyfriend fled?" Wanda laughed. "Is he scared of us?" she asked, her mood immediately changing as she threw her arms out in front of her.

I giggled after taking another sip of wine. "We don't want you guys to know that we are dating." I slurred, making them laugh.

"Like we'll know him," Natasha teased, taking her final sip of wine.

I laughed, standing up. "Girls, it was fun having you two here, but I need the loo," I said, walking to the bathroom.

I fell to the ground in front of the toilet, feeling my entire stomach rise up my throat. I bent my head over the bowl, preparing for the worst. My hair kept falling into my face, making me close to losing my temper.

I pushed myself to stand up after a few minutes and managed to walk out of the bathroom. Surprised I looked at the floor, spotless, and the two girls were already standing with their bags packed again. I turned my face to thee clock and read 15:47.

"We are off..." Wanda giggled, leaning against the counter with the bags in her hands, leaning against her legs.

"We-" I said forcefully. "Are drunk!" I laughed.

Natasha smirked. "Five.. Four... Three.. Two.." she looked at me and raised her finger. "One..."

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, making me burst out in laughter, along with Wanda. I fell to the floor, almost crying, for some reason. My humour was broken when I was drunk, okay? Natasha walked over to the door and opened it, leaning against it as she looked at Steve and Sam standing outside the door with crossed arms. They noticed me drunk out on the floor, laughing myself near to death. Wanda had the giggles as she looked down at me, nearly bursting down to the floor with me.

"Hello boys," Natasha smirked, before grabbing her bag off the counter.

She immediately walked passed the boys, calling Wanda's name. With that Wanda rushed after her, after seeing me sit crossed legs on the floor, just smiling. Samuel rolled his eyes and turned around, following the girls to the elevator.

I smiled up at Steve, he looked down at me frowning. "You ganna be okay?" he asked looking my wasted body up and down.

As I sat childish and happy, I nodded my head. "Yes Pop. Imma be home."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "See you tomorrow Amber," he smiled, before closing the door and walking off as well.

I suddenly felt my stomach rise again, and jumped up in a hurry, immediately rushing to the bathroom. I fell to the ground in front of the toilet, bending my head over the bowl, again. Without hearing him enter, Bucky pulled my hair up behind my head as he crotched down next to me.

Istarted puking, probably caused by all the sudden drinking. Bucky bundled myhair up in his one hand, while rubbing my back with the other. He asked noquestions, he just stayed seated next to me.