15

He pulled away from me, walking out of the bathroom. I sat in the bathroom, smiling. He was surely one of a kind. I managed to get off the counter with minimum pain. I walked into the bedroom, where Bucky pulled his shirt off. I looked him up and down, getting more and more mad at him.

"I hate you," I said, frowning. He smiled and threw his shirt over the foot of the bed.

"You're hurt darling." he laughed, looking me up and down.

"I still hate you," I mumbled softly, walking into the kitchen.

"No you don't," Bucky laughed, hearing my mumble.

I laughed as I opened the cupboard, pulling out a glass. I walked over to the sink, where I opened the tap and filled the cup with water. I turned around, leaning my back against the counter, looking at Bucky. I took a sip of my water, seeing him sit down on my bed.

"You okay?" he asked, smirking. I glared at him, clearly stating my angriness. "Come on Doll, you're hurt. And the food will be here any second," he said, giving a slight low laugh.

"I don't care about the food," I said, before taking the last gulp of water. I turned around and put the glass in the sink. There was a knock on my door, causing Bucky to jump up from the bed. "No!" I said, pointing at him from the kitchen. "You are shirtless. Stay in the bedroom," I said, glaring at him.

He chuckled and licked his bottom lip. "Jealous?" he asked, leaning against the door frame.

I rolled my eyes, while mockingly mimicking his words. I grabbed my purse on the table aside my door, before opening it. There stood a blond guy, almost 5-foot-6. He wore a Chinese food delivery vest, with a pair of jeans. He had my dinner in his hands, in a bag. He smiled when he saw me, looking me up and down.

"Hello Darling," he said charmingly, with a sweet British accent.

"Hi," I said, looking at his name tag. "Martin?" I smiled, looking back up at his brown eyes.

"You're total is, ten dollars," he said, keeping his eyes on mine.

"Oh? Last time it was fifteen," I said, looking at him 'fake' confused.

He gave a light chuckle, looking me up and down. "Discount for a pretty girl," he flirted, making me blush.

"Thank you, Martin," I smiled, pulling the cash out of my purse.

"Does this maybe come with your phone number?" he asked, holding the food out for me.

Suddenly jealous Bucky popped up behind me and wrapped his metal arm around my shoulder, catching Martin's attention. Martin's smirk disappeared as he saw jacked Bucky. "She's not a girl, but a lady," Bucky said, suddenly making his voice deep and numbing. "And no." He smiled, taking the food.

"Thank you, Martin." I smiled, knowing he just wanted to leave. I handed him the money before Bucky closed the door.

"Jealous?" I mocked, grabbing the food out of his hands. I walked past Bucky to the kitchen, placing the food down on the counter.

Suddenly Bucky grabbed my wrist, pulling me around. He bent down and kissed me, sending my own body to being numb. His lips were so smooth and glossy. I wanted more. Bucky then pulled away and smiled.

"He was flirting with my girl!" Bucky smirked, letting go of my wrist.

"I thought I was a lady?" I gasped jokingly, before turning around.

A devious chuckle flew out of Bucky's mouth, almost paralyzing me. "Okay, you win darling, I'm hungry..." he said, before grabbing my wrist again. He swung me around again, this time immediately pulling me up to sit around his waist.

"Fuck, that hurt!" I groaned, suddenly feeling pain on my stomach.

"Well," Bucky whispered, leaning closer to me. "This won't..." he said before crashing his lips into mine again.

He kissed me passionately, making me have no worry about the pain. I raised my hands into his hair, curling my fingers through the soft brown strands. I fucking wanted this. Him. Now. He put me down on the empty kitchen table, kissing me roughly. He slid his hands down my hips, pulling my panties and jeans down together, dropping them on the floor.

He started pressing kisses onto my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips. He moved his right hand up my thigh, making me let another moan out. He slowly moved his lips to my shoulder, before kneeling down to my legs. He started kissing my thigh, moving closer to my little me. I threw my head back, taking rapid deep breaths. He moved closer and closer, before kissing my clit, sending my body numb.

"James..." I moaned, feeling him kiss me down below. He stuck his tongue out, licking me. I felt both his hands grab my thighs as he enjoyed my taste. "Oh..." I giggled in pleasure.

I took deep breaths, letting moans leave me. I grabbed a hold of the counter edges, squeezing them tightly. My legs started to tinkle, and my body gave out joyful shivers. I felt like I haven't ever felt this before, magical. He removed his lips, licking from bottom to top as he looked up at my shimmering eyes. I moaned one more time before he stood back up. He pulled me closer, kissing me on my lips.

He pulled away and smiled. "See, my girl," he said, as if he completely owned me.

I smirked, looking him up and down. "See, jealous," I whispered, before jumping off the counter.