119

Chapter 119 The Love of a Brother

Inside the President’s office of the Koch Group

The siblings watched the whole farce unfold through the camera lens Robert couldn’t stop laughing and clapping, thoroughly enjoying the scene as he playfully poked Gavyn’s face on the

Brilliant, brilliant! My meticulous plan was not in vain. Serves you right! Hmph, that’s what you get for being blind and not recognizing the good in us, for bullying our Aylin!

After poking Gavyn’s face, he glanced at Laila with disgust. “If it weren’t for you going back to your country, hmph, I would have made you disappear from the face of the earth!”

Aylin was touched by Robert’s blatant favoritism towards her. She smiled, and her beautiful dark almond-shaped eyes were filled with amusement.

“Thank you, Robert.

The love between family members always moves her deeply.

Robert rubbed her head and said, “Why be so polite, you silly girl? It’s only natural for Robert to care for you, as it should bel”

Aylin always portrays a strong and dazzling image when she’s out, but only in front of Robert at home does she shed her tough armor, revealing the softness within her heart.

It feels great to be so unguarded and relaxed.

However, when she looked at the screen again, her good mood instantly vanished like smoke in the wind and rain.

On the screen, Laila’s eyes filled with tears as she exchanged glances with Gavyn. From Aylin’s perspective, it seemed as if the two were gazing at each other with deep affection.

Gavyn’s expression remained calm, showing no signs of the rage burning within him.

Aylin’s grip on the porcelain cup involuntarily tightened.

Could it be that Gavyn loved Laila so much, loved this hypocritical and pretentious woman, that he could tolerate her betrayal?

What’s so great about this woman, anyway!

A mix of emotions welled up inside, like a bottle of assorted flavors knocked over. Bitterness, anger, and unwillingness intertwined like strands of yarn, creating a suffocating pain in the chest that was impossible to ignore.

The more Gavyn doted on Laila, the more ridiculous her humble efforts over the past three years

seemed

As Avia thought used

about, her heart grew increasingly indignant Unconsciously,

she stayed the cops right and ends up crushing it to pieces!

Iza nas, it and porcelain shards splattered everywhere!

Robert turned arvustok, my gosh, what happened, Aylin? How did the glass suddenly break Are you okay?

Robert’s avery was coaty visible, but Aylin shook her head, not wanting him to notice her own

“It’s nothing, I just vented my anger, and it felt great

She hated the corner of her mouth, concealing her emotions flawlessly “But Robert, this is a one time thing I won’t have any more interactions with Gavyn in the future. You don’t need to ta target the belacur any for my sake It’s not worth it

Gaven was the ordinary person either. He had reached his current position not by being a fool, and she didn’t want to put her brother in danger because of herself.

“Alright, Robert will listen to Aylin

But when Robert saw Avlin’s happiness, he couldn’t help but smile too. He took a tissue and helped Aylin wipe her hands

Aylin dried her hands turned on her computer, and dialed the company’s internal line. “Hugo, could you please ask the cleaning lady to come tidy up the office?”

After she finished speaking, she turned to Robert and said, “Robert, have a seat for a moment, I’ll go pour a cup of cotte

“Just sit down.” Robert grabbed Aylin’s hand, “You’ve been working so hard. Let me handle making

the coffee for you.

“Robert, no need, I can do it myself.

The light in the woman’s eyes was cold and calm. Robert compromised, “Next time, you must try Robert’s cooking skills.”

“Alright,” Aylin said with a laugh.

Little did anyone know, as soon as Aylin turned around, her smile vanished in an instant. At that moment, she felt as if she had pneumonia, struggling to breathe.

Perhaps what Robert said about the types of men isn’t completely accurate.

Judging by Gavyn’s demeanor, even if Laila betrayed him, he would still protect her, and there’s a high probability that the wedding would proceed as planned.

Feeling uncomfortable, a tightness in the chest.

The past three years seemed to have faded, shattered, and turned into a pile of ashes, gently blown away by the wind, leaving no trace to be found, only a faint, diluted sadness remaining.

Aylin closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, her gaze regained its composure.

No matter what, she was determined to be a clear-headed person.

No matter how her emotions are affected or fluctuate, her determination will never change!

The coffee had just been filled to the brim.

“Oh no, Aylin, something’s gone wrong!”