80

Chapter 80 Her Hidden Identity Revealed

“What do you mean by that…?”

Waylon glanced at him sympathetically, “It means just what you’re thinking.”

Gavyn’s mind went buzzing as if he had been struck by lightning on the top of his head. He stood there, completely stunned.

Surprisingly, Aylin turned out to be the daughter of the Koch family!

Gavyn couldn’t believe it, but all of his doubts had now actively connected like a thread in his mind. Reviewing the contract, recognizing the painting, and appearing at the Koch Group…

In an instant, all of Gavyn’s doubts were cleared up. He said, “How could a country girl possibly possess the talents and knowledge of a wealthy young lady?”

The moment the cigarette burned down to his fingertips, Gavyn snapped back to reality!

དུ་

The cigarette butt was thrown harshly onto the ground, and Gavyn crushed it mercilessly with his leather shoe. It felt as if the blood in his body was flowing in reverse, rushing to his brain and leaving it blank, overwhelmed by the intense surge of anger.

This woman, she had actually managed to deceive him for so long and so deeply!

In the suburbs, on the way back to the city, there’s a winding road where a luxurious sedan races wildly at breakneck speed.

Wherever the vehicle passed, it left behind a trail of swirling dust.

Aylin pursed her lips, gripping the steering wheel tightly with both hands, remaining silent as she forcefully pressed the accelerator to the floor.

Once, she thought Gavyn was just preoccupied with Laila in his heart, and that’s why he turned a blind eye to her efforts.

Who would have thought that from beginning to end, he only had misunderstandings about her? Despite her efforts to compromise and make things right, she couldn’t even get a hint of kindness from him, let alone her sincerity being questioned by him!

From the moment Aylin was born, she had been panipered and spoiled, never having to suffer for

any man, except for Gavyn.

How dare he!

The more she thought about it, the angrier Aylin became. She pressed down hard on the accelerator, venting all her frustration and indignation through speeding.

Robert was already a race car driver, having experienced even more thrilling and dangerous tracks,

Chapter 80 Her Hidden Identity Revealed

52.88%

so he remained calm.

I just hope that Aylin venting her frustrations will make her feel better.

Daniel, however, was not feeling well at all. Being middle-aged, his body couldn’t handle the racing method like a younger person could.

But Aylin and Robert were there. Robert was at a loss for words, tears streaming down his face as he clutched a plastic bag, feeling utterly overwhelmed.

It was only after vomiting until his stomach was completely empty that Daniel finally felt a bit

better.

He leaned against the car window and looked outside, almost experiencing a surge in blood pressure. This winding road had countless twists and turns, with a bend or fork appearing every few

minutes.

Ordinary people would slow down their vehicles on such a stretch of road.

O

Only their car, each time the front of the vehicle narrowly grazed the railing beside it, then with lightning-fast reflexes, they managed to regain control, executing a perfect drift.

In all of New York, Aylin is the only well-bred lady who can drive like this.

Daniel, clutching his chest, tried to speak several times.

The air pressure in the car was quite low, and Daniel opened his mouth only to close it silently again. With Robert, an international race car driver, by his side, nothing should go wrong, right?

After thinking it over, Daniel lay down and closed his eyes to rest.

Robert waited for a while, but seeing that Aylin’s expression remained cold and showed no signs of improvement, he couldn’t help himself.

“Aylin, I remember you didn’t used to drive at this speed. Why are you so angry all of a sudden? What happened just now?”

Aylin didn’t want to mention Gavyn’s name.

“It’s nothing.”

“Hmm, our Aylin has grown up, having her own little secrets now, and she’s not willing to share everything with her brother anymore.”

Robert looked at Aylin’s face, pursed his lips, and pretended to be angry by raising his eyebrows.

When he was young, he loved making this expression. As a child, Robert was delicate and adorable, but now he’s a tall, grown man. Seeing him put on this aggrieved look is simply too comical, as it completely clashes with his handsome and charming face.

Chanter 80 Her Hidden Identity Revealed.

53.11%

Aylin couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

“Are you happy now?”

Seeing the break in her expression, Robert also raised the corners of his mouth slightly. “It’s fine if

you

don’t want to talk about it this time. But next time something happens, you have to tell me right away, okay? You’re not alone, you have Robert, so you’re silly If you don’t use me.”

The care and concern from loved ones always have the power to dispel the gloom in our hearts.

Aylin didn’t want to make Robert worry too much, so she downplayed her situation, saying, “I’m fine, I’ve grown up now. The things I encounter are just minor issues, and I can handle them on my

Own.”

Robert immediately disagreed, his expression turning serious. “Aylin, if you treat me like an outsider, I’ll be really upset. You can resolve your conflicts without asking for my protection, but you’re not allowed to refuse my help or treat me like a stranger. Do you hear me? Because, as your brother, I was born to protect you!”