112

Chapter 112 Just Taking off the Pants?

Lloyd had thought he was in a hopeless situation, but unexpectedly, there was a solution. He suddenly had an epiphany and hurriedly turned around to run outside.

“Yes, I’ll go take care of it right away!”

As it turns out, Gavyn’s approach was not only truly effective, but also highly efficient. In just five minutes, all the noise came to an abrupt halt!

In an instant, the entire audience gasped in amazement.

“A small hiccup caused a delay, my apologies for the long wait, everyone.”

Gavyn gave a subtle nod, and the musicians understood. The melodious and elegant wedding march immediately filled the air, resonating throughout the entire venue!

Flawless control of the situation, impeccable adaptability, and perfection in every aspect!

Laila gazed at the man’s stern profile, her heart pounding fiercely. The admiration and sweetness in her eyes were almost overflowing.

He truly loves her!

Laila affectionately wrapped her arms around Gavyn’s hand, playfully pouting, “Gavyn, I’m so glad you’re here. Otherwise, I really wouldn’t know to deal with it today.”

Haleigh was also overwhelmed with excitement, tears streaming down her face. She felt that she

had finally managed to save her dignity!

“Is this considered resolved?” a middle-aged woman whispered.

“Isn’t that right? This Mr. Delacruz has a bit of the flair of the old Mr. Delacruz, showing no fear in

the face of danger. He’s a fine young man!”

“Can’t you see that ever since Gavyn took over the Delacruz Group, it has become the number one

conglomerate in New York, all thanks to his strong and decisive leadership!”

“Exactly! Oh, if only my son could be half as good as this…”

In that moment, the praises from everyone were endless.

The wedding continued, and the reporters once again shifted their focus to the newlyweds in their

coverage.

Laila’s makeup was exquisite, her smile gentle and beautiful. Gavyn was tall and handsome. The two of them walked slowly down the red carpet, looking as stunning as a finely detailed ancient oil

painting.

Aylin furrowed her brow, her eyes pausing for a brief moment.

The journalist’s tracking shots were spot on, with high-definition and stable image quality, making Aylin feel as if this calm and rational man was right in front of her eyes.

Having been with Gavyn for three years, she knew all too well how capable he was. The Delacruz Group had started out as a decent company under the leadership of Old Mr. Delacruz. However, it was Gavyn who truly propelled the Delacruz family to the position of New York’s wealthiest family!

There was no doubt about his methods and abilities. Although Aylin knew that this little episode would eventually be resolved by Gavyn, she couldn’t help but feel a bit displeased at how quickly it

had been dealt with.

She hasn’t had enough of the show yet.

“This young man does have remarkable abilities.”

With a cold laugh, Robert was also quite displeased.

He was looking forward to a big joke! But who would have thought that Gavyn would solve the noise problem so quickly? It was as if he saw a movie about a beautiful woman and seven men experiencing a thrilling adventure for several days, only to find out it was actually The Snow White

and Seven Dwarfs.

So, after taking off the pants, that’s it?

Robert gritted his teeth and took a deep breath, sitting up straight as he said, “Just wait and see, Aylin. This kid won’t be smug for long!”

It’s still up to him!

Robert slightly squinted his handsome, deep-set eyes, carefully observing the wedding scene being broadcast by the reporter, and gently raised his eyebrows.

“Aylin, I just looked around, and it seems like I didn’t see Old Mr. Delacruz, There’s only a man who looks like Alfred here. Can you believe Old Mr. Delacruz didn’t come?”

Robert scratched his head, puzzled. Wasn’t it said that Old Mr. Delacruz absolutely adored his

grandson Gavyn?

Upon hearing this, Aylin’s eyelashes quivered.

Over the past three years, her days at the Delacruz residence had been like walking on thin ice,

cautious and guarded. She was reluctant to mention anyone from there, except for Steve.

Because Steven is truly good to her.

As long as Steven was at home, Haleigh didn’t dare to act too recklessly, allowing her a moment of respite.

Not only did Steven secretly give her pocket money, but he also often scolded Gavyn for her sake. She can still remember the words Steven said while holding her hand.

“You don’t have any family, so from now on, Grandpa will be your family… Gavyn, this little guy, has been spoiled by his mother. If there’s anything bad about him, just tell Grandpa, and Grandpa will help you teach him a lesson!”

With earnest advice and kind, gentle eyes, it all felt like just yesterday. It was as if she truly was his granddaughter, cherished and protected with love.

These were some of the few warm memories she had from her three years at the Delacruz

residence.

Aylin furrowed her brow as she gently stirred her coffee with a small spoon. She gave a faint smile and said, “Old Mr. Delacruz doesn’t like Laila, so he probably didn’t come. He… is the only person

who cares about me…”