100

Chapter 100 Be Yourself

“What?”

“Can’t breathe, oh my gosh, isn’t that the same as being dead?”

“Is there any hope left? Why hasn’t the ambulance arrived yet?”

Everyone couldn’t help but let out a low murmur, and they gathered around to take a closer look.

Several people in the front could see clearly that Wesley’s face was pale, his skin was bruised, and there was indeed no movement in his chest!

“Did Old Mr. Kline have any underlying health issues before? What medications has he taken? Answer me quickly!” Aylin’s cold and beautiful expression was extremely stern, and her serious tone demanded full attention.

Waylon was taken aback by her unwavering tone and gaze.

Could it be that she really understands medicine?

Despite Harold’s stubbornness, upon hearing that Wesley’s condition had worsened, his face turned pale and he immediately reached out to push Robert.

“It’s all your fault for wasting time! What’s your background, are you deliberately trying to harm Old Mr. Kline? Get out of my way! If anything happens to Old Mr. Kline, I’ll hold you responsible!”

Robert, on the other hand, wasn’t intimidated by him.

In the past, when encountering such an ungrateful thing, he would have slapped the person across the face without a second thought. However, his sister was present now, and he couldn’t cause trouble for her by beating someone up here.

Fortunately, he had the physique to take on three opponents at once, effectively blocking Waylon and Harold, and never allowing them to disturb Aylin!

No one in the room believed that Aylin could save Wesley, except for Robert. A pampered rich girl knowing how to save someone’s life? What a joke!

The lobby manager had already rushed downstairs for help, using a loudspeaker to search for any passerby with medical knowledge!

Waylon is also going crazy.

Previously, he could tolerate Robert’s difficulties, as it was a brother’s love for his sister. But now that it involves his most important family members, no one can take it lightly.

He pointed at Robert’s nose, his eyes almost spitting fire.

“You need to set boundaries when it comes to loving her! Can anyone master medicine without seven or eight years of accumulation? My grandfather is not here for her to experiment on! Robert, if anything happens to my grandfather, the entire Kline family will never forgive you!”

Robert’s forehead twitched in irritation, and he sneered, “I’m afraid by then, you won’t even have time to kneel down and thank me!”

Turning around, he said to Aylin, “Aylin, don’t worry about anything. I’m here for you!”

There’s no need for many words, as the siblings naturally share a deep understanding and

connection.

Aylin nodded, then turned her head away indifferently.

For those she didn’t trust, if it were in the past, she wouldn’t care who they were. She would simply turn around and leave, not even sparing them a glance.

But perhaps her temperament had been tempered over the past three years, so she didn’t get up.

After checking Wesley’s pulse again, she confirmed that he had entered a state of cardiac arrest shock, and the situation was still quite critical.