85

Chapter 85 The Culprit Behind the Scenes.

Aylin was calm and composed, discussing the matter as casually as if she were talking about the weather.

Robert clapped his hands and chuckled.

His Aylin, however, had been trained in professional wrestling techniques. Dealing with such a lowly ruffian was like using a sledgehammer to cra ck a nut, and it would only dirty Aylin’s shoes!

Robert secretly thought that he needed to buy a new pair of shoes for Aylin.

The man’s face contorted in pain as he looked up at Aylin’s unparalleled beauty, and he shook violently.

Aylin’s threat is not a bluff.

No matter how beautiful the woman was, he didn’t dare to think about her now, and hastily begged

for mercy, “I won’t dare again, I won’t dare again, please move your leg away quickly…

Aylin’s eyes turned cold, and instead of moving her legs away, she pressed down even harder. “Tell me, did Hanson send you to set me up?”

The man shook his head repeatedly, “No, no, it’s not!”

Robert narrowed his eyes, at this point, how could this person still dare to conceal the truth?

Without another word, he grabbed the man by the collar and raised his fist, ready to punch him again. “Still trying to weasel your way out?”

The man was on the verge of tears, unable to cover the numerous scars on his face.

Continuously dodging and evading.

“Can you guys at least let me finish talking before you start hitting? Seriously, it wasn’t me. But I do have a deep connection with Hanson. In fact, I have some sort of family ties with you all, and you-”

The man squinted his eyes and looked at Aylin, “You should also call me big brother!”

Upon hearing this, everyone in the room was astonished.

Daniel and John exchanged glances, while Robert’s eyebrows furrowed in anger, thundering, “What do you think you are! Worthy of being Aylin’s brother?”

Just kidding, Aylin’s brothers are only three siblings, alright?

The three brothers doted on Aylin, and they couldn’t stand having too many people around her. How dare this creepy, ugly, and mysterious stranger try to get close to Aylin?

Seeing that Robert was about to take action, the man knew he could no longer hide his identity, so

he confessed, “My mother is your aunt, and I am Serena’s son, Letcher Moss. How am I not your

cousin?”

Letcher, lecherous, this name really suits him!

Daniel scoffed and shook his head.

Aylin frowned and scoffed, “Although I don’t remember what my uncle’s last name is, I’m sure it’s not Moss. Even if you want to have Aunt Serena’s last name, it should be Koch, not this one. Why

would it be this surname?”

At this point, Letcher no longer concealed anything about his own background.

He shrugged and said, “I’m not Aunt Serena’s legitimate child, but rather the result of her affair with another man. But what’s the difference? Gentry aren’t born with blue blood, are they?”

It was as if a torpedo had been dropped into the calm lake.

Aylin could hear something explode in her mind.

She wasn’t familiar with Serena, who had married and moved abroad quite early on. Aylin had never met her when they were younger.

Her few memories of Serena came from conversations among her parents and relatives. Although they were related by blood, they hadn’t been in contact for many years, so they couldn’t really be

considered close.

Even so, they had no grudges or grievances against each other, and even shared half of the same blood flowing through their bodies.

For the first time, she met Serena who lived thousands of miles away, and shockingly, Serena had

sent someone to take her life!

The harm caused by a loved one’s involvement in a trap is far greater than the malice of a stranger. Aylin deeply felt the chill in her heart.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. Robert noticed that something was off and went over to pat her on the back, “Aylin, are you alright?”

Aylin gave Robert’s hand a squeeze as a response, “Daniel, go close all the doors and windows, and

lock them!”

Upon receiving Daniel’s order, he hurriedly went to carry it out.

Letcher looked at Aylin with uncertainty and fear, his hair standing on end. “Why are you closing the window? Don’t mess around! I’m still your cousin, after all!”

“You’re helping Serena harm me too. Do you really think I would still care about our insignificant relationship?”

Get Borgus

Aylin relentlessly pursued, her high heels striking the ground with a cold, sharp sound. Letcher was forced back with nowhere to go, finally stumbling into a table and nearly falling over.

“You’d better tell me everything about this matter, clearly and honestly. Otherwise, I have plenty of ways to make you disappear from this world!”

Aylin’s beautiful eyebrows were pressed down low.

Clear and lively eyes, at this moment immersed in a place where the light cannot reach, deep and

cold.

“Just a reminder, if you, a foreigner, suddenly fall ill or encounter an accident, the country you’re in may have jurisdictional limitations, and the case might not be managed by America. Can you guess if anyone would know the real reason behind your disappearance?”

At this moment, as Letcher looked at the stunningly beautiful face before him, he no longer found it pleasing to the eye.

When Serena asked him to lend a hand, he disdainfully refused.

Isn’t she just a young lady from a wealthy family? I suppose she’s not much different from those brainless, well-endowed ladies from prestigious families. There’s no need to put so much thought into it.

Now he finally realized that this woman was even more terrifying than Serena had described!

Letcher hurriedly scrambled to his feet, quickly presenting the excuse he had prepared in advance, defending himself.

“To be honest, this really has nothing to do with me. It’s all your Uncle Hanson’s doing! Think about it, who arranged for you to take that cruise when you returned to the country three years ago? Wasn’t it him? And what happened? As soon as you came back, the cruise ship exploded. So, Hanson has been holding a grudge against you and has wanted you dead for a long time!”

Unveiling the genius behind the divorceeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें