102

Chapter 102

Slow Down

Harold quickly took a step back to ensure a safe distance.

Afterwards.

To Aylin, he bowed deeply!

“Ms. Koch, I apologize! Just now, I failed to recognize your importance, as I was solely focused on Old Mr. Kline’s situation and unintentionally offended you. You saved Old Mr. Kline, and in doing so, you saved me as well! You are a great benefactor to our family, and words cannot express our gratitude. Please accept my deepest thanks for your life-saving kindness!”

He is a simple, loyal, and honest man.

As a medical professional, Aylin knew all too well and had seen far too many distraught family members. When people are extremely anxious and tense, they tend to lose their ability to think

rationally.

“Rise up.”

Her voice was cool and clear, and the aura she exuded unintentionally carried the tolerance of a superior. “It’s only natural for you to worry about Old Mr. Kline. I won’t mind.”

However, she was indeed feeling a bit tired.

“Robert, let’s go.”

Robert quickly supported her, and the two of them walked away side by side.

Aylin’s slender and upright silhouette caught Harold’s eyes, radiating brilliance.

If Aylin were to scold him and let off some steam, he would feel better. However, Aylin treated the mistakes he made with an indifferent and carefree attitude.

Harold’s guilt deepened within him. He bowed down, waiting for Aylin to walk completely away before slowly straightening up.

“Aylin, you’ve worked hard today.”

In order to give his sister a massage, Robert called Daniel to come over.

He personally opened the car door for Aylin, and after making sure she was seated comfortably, he got in the car as well.

“No problem.”

Aylin responded softly and then leaned back on the genuine leather seat, closing her eyes for a brief

rest.

6757%

Robert felt heartbroken as he saw her in pain. He gently pressed her hand while cursing Waylon in his mind. Then he reminded Daniel, “Drive a bit slower today, we’re not in a hurry to get back. Don’t jostle Aylin.”

Daniel glanced at Aylin in the back seat, knowing that his young lady had just saved someone. He

felt both distressed and somewhat indignant on her behalf.

“Don’t worry, Mr. Robert.”

The sedan was driving smoothly and steadily on the road.

But for those who were dissatisfied with Waylon, there was now one more…

At this moment, a subtly luxurious bridal boutique.

The soft and bright light cascaded down from above, illuminating the tiny diamonds embedded in. the hem of the wedding dress.

Laila looked at herself in the mirror, unable to hide the smile on her face.

Upon hearing that Gavyn had chosen her wedding gown, she couldn’t wait to try it on. The custom-made dress fit her perfectly, with not an inch of extra fabric around her waist. The layers of tulle were as soft and dreamy as clouds.