45

Chapter 45 Fight Back

At this time. Aylin was looking down at Hanson from above. Her cold face was full of a killing aura, and her black dress made her look like a

demon from hell.

“You!”

The sound came again.

Hanson screamed in pain, but because he couldn’t see who it was, he could only beg for mercy. But no one replied to him. One slap after another landed on his face. Against the slap was Aylin’s cold face.

Aylin thought, this one is for my father.

My father treats you as his family, but you only think about getting the Koch Group.

This one is for my mother.

My mother is just a woman who focuses on her family and is loved by my father, but for your selfish desires, you let her die in a car

accident.

This one is for Ethan.

Although Ethan was my grandfather’s favorite son, he was still young at that time and had no interest in managing the company. But for the sake of swallowing the company alone, you delayed his treatment time.

This one is for me.

The cruise ship exploded. I lost my memory for three years. In these three years, I lost my home and depended on others. It was all your

fault.

This one is for our family.

You caused our family to be separated by life and death, causing us to suffer great sorrow.

Aylin repeated those in her heart again and again, ruthlessly slapping Hanson again and again.

Aylin thought, Hanson, do you think you can hide it well? Do you think I can’t find the evidence?

Sooner or later, you will get your retribution.

There was a crying sound.

Hanson did not have the strength to fight back now. He could only be beaten up. He was lying on the ground like a homeless dog, and no

one knew what he was saying.

His face was slapped by Aylin. And it had completely swelled up. He was a completely different person from his usual refined self.

He wanted to struggle and escape, but he couldn’t see anything. He could move on the ground bit by bit.

The tattooed man and the green-haired man watched from the side, trembling with fear.

Compared to Hanson, what they had just suffered was nothing.

Fortunately, they were clever and had long begged for mercy, otherwise, they would not dare to imagine how miserable they were now.

Who would have thought that a beautiful girl, who looked delicate and vulnerable, would actually be stronger and more ruthless than a

man?

Sure enough, one couldn’t be judged by his appearance…

The tattooed man shivered, pulled the green-haired man and ran away. He promised that he would never do something harmful for money

in the future.

Aylin glanced at the two people who had escaped. She coldly withdrew her gaze and took a few steps back, keeping a distance from

Hanson.

“Uncle!”

She suddenly raised her voice and made a noise in panic, shouting. “Who are you? Why did you hit my uncle? Uncle, what happened to

you?”

Aylin’s voice was full of anxiety.

Hanson couldn’t see anything. After hearing Aylin’s voice, he reached out and wanted to grab her.

“Oh…”

Although she did not quite understand, Aylin felt that he was probably calling for help.

“Uncle, don’t be afraid. I’ll call Lexie right now. How did you come out here? And why did they hit you?”

She pretended to care about him. Aylin asked in a concerned tone, and she dialed Lexie’s number.

When Lexie saw Hanson calling her, she asked excitedly. “Did you get it?”

“Auntie.”

When Aylin’s voice came out, Lexie felt confused.

Lexie was so scared that she almost threw her phone out.

Could it be that Aylin found out the truth?

“What… what happened?”

“Auntie! Something happened to Uncle. Hurry up. He looks like he’s going to die soon.”

Aylin’s voice came out, revealing panic and helplessness.

Lexie turned pale with fright. She didn’t care if he got the video or not and immediately went out to take a taxi. She rushed over as fast as

she could.

When Lexie arrived, Hanson was covered in wounds, and no one could tell who he was from his face.

He lay on the ground and became very weak.

Seeing Hanson like this, Lexie was scared. “Hanson, what happened to you? How did you get beaten up like this?”

Lexie did not care about Aylin. She had no time to think about why Aylin was still standing there. She called 911.

After making sure the ambulance was on its way, she looked at Aylin, who was standing to the side, crying badly. “What exactly happened?

How did he become like this!”

Aylin shook her head innocently. “I don’t know. I only saw two young men surrounding him. I was originally here to relax. When I heard the noise, I saw Hanson being beaten from afar. After I shouted, they all ran away… Auntie, don’t worry. I will definitely help you find those

guys.”

Lexie wiped away her tears.

She turned her head and looked around. There were only trees in the wilderness, and there was no trace of anyone.

She knew the people they arranged were here to deal with Aylin.

Now that Aylin was unharmed. She suspected that Hanson had become like this because of Aylin.

But she had no evidence.

Coupled with the worried look on Aylin’s face, Lexie wasn’t sure what to say.

“Well…. Let’s wait until Hanson wakes up and ask him what’s going on…”

Hanson slowly woke up. He listened to the two of them speak and tightly gripped Lexie’s hand, trying to make his words clearer.

“L…