89

Chapter 89 Unconsciously Thinking About Her

In the three years since Aylin married into the Delacruz family, Gavyn had given her quite a hard

time.

Perhaps not liking something is the original sin.

He looked at her through tinted glasses, and no matter how hard she tried, everything she did seemed wrong and manipulative in his eyes. He wouldn’t even give her a simple, plain smile!

She’s just giving back a little now.

Compared to what Gavyn has done, what she’s doing now is just a drizzle.

Aylin looked away, and the corner of her mouth curled up in self-mockery. However, the feeling of showing someone a cold face was indeed quite satisfying!

Thinking about the various happenings in the Delacruz family, she couldn’t help but recall another matter. If she remembered correctly, Laila and Gavyn’s wedding date was fast approaching…

Gavyn has always despised people who deceive and conceal the truth; lies are his minefield.

Just now, Gavyn’s frustration and anger were the best proof.

But she had only lost her memory and hadn’t done anything to hurt Gavyn. The person who truly wronged him was about to marry him soon.

Ah, how ironic.

The one who truly deceived Gavyn to the core was none other than his fiancée!

Robert turned his head and caught a glimpse of Aylin’s silence. Puzzled, he asked, “Aylin, what’s on your mind? Why does your expression look troubled again?”

Aylin shook her head, her eyes as deep and calm as an ancient well. “It’s nothing, I just want to see how a person who values the truth the most would react when they find out they’ve been deceived by the person they trust the most.”

“The one who values truth the most gets deceived?”

Robert didn’t know what came to his mind, but after repeating the sentence, he smirked mockingly, “Then his face must have turned into a palette, exceptionally eye-catching, and who knows, he might even explode with anger.”

Is that so?

Aylin also sketched a smile, dazzlingly beautiful.

She was really looking forward to seeing Gavyn’s priceless expression when Laila,

that pretentious

woman, was finally exposed for who she truly was.

After the siblings finished teasing each other, they hung up the phone, not noticing the fleeting figure in the corner of the surveillance camera.

Yael Black has been Hanson’s housekeeper for many years. The two mansions are not far apart, so whenever there are guests at the Koch’s home, they will inevitably be seen by them.

Yael had witnessed Gavyn coming and going from the Koch home, and ultimately leaving. However, she had never heard of any connection between Aylin and Gavyn, which left her feeling somewhat puzzled.

“Could there be some kind of connection between these two?”

Muttering to himself, Yael knew this matter was not simple. He immediately took out his phone and

made a call.

At this moment, in the car.

Gavyn got into the car, his auger still burning fiercely. He slammed the car door shut with such force that it made Llyod’s ears hurt.