38

Chapter 38 Thrilling

“Investigate Aylin’s identity in detail!”

Lloyd was stunned. Before he could say yes, the call was disconnected.

Lloyd was confused. Why should he investigate Aylin?

However, since Gavyn asked him to do this, what could he say? He could only bite the bullet and continue to investigate.

Gavyn walked back to the exhibition hall and met Waylon.

“Waylon, keep the Overview of the Sea for me. I’ll pay a high price for it.”

Waylon was puzzled. Usually, Gavyn did not like paintings. Why did he change today?

“What’s the situation? Why do you want the painting?”

“For business,” Gavyn replied coldly.

Waylon remembered that the young lady of the Koch family had returned, and her father liked paintings of this style. Back then, he bought quite a lot of paintings from him.

“Tsk. As expected of the youngest and the most promising president of the Delacruz Group. You are

a capable person, and you pay so much attention to details when talking about cooperation! However, it is unreasonable for me to keep the painting for you without permission?”

“3 million dollars.”

Upon hearing the price, Waylon immediately beamed with joy.

“With our relationship, how can this request be unreasonable? As long as you speak, I will keep it

for you!”

Gavyn snorted and went to the auction.

Waylon embraced the beautiful woman who was waiting near him and said with a frivolous smile, “Let’s go, I’ll take you to appreciate fairies!”

At the auction.

In VIP seats on the second floor.

Ryker raised his hand to feel the direction of the wind coming out of the air conditioner. He frowned. slightly, took off his coat, and draped it over Aylin’s shoulders.

“Aylin, is the filming time for the endorsement confirmed?”

The coat Aylin was wearing still carried warmth that did not belong to her. Her nose was filled with

Chapter 38 Killing

74.40%

Get Borus

Ryker’s scent.

This smell…

She was lost in thought for a moment, then shook her head and frowned. “The sample hasn’t been.

given to me yet. Those good-for-nothings are too slow!”

“Don’t be angry. I may have a few events to attend later. I am afraid that I will delay the shooting time. When the time is confirmed, just inform me.”

Ryker’s voice was gentle, and he looked at Aylin with tenderness.

Opposite them was where Haleigh and her people were.

Ryker glanced at them indifferently.

They had been together for three years, but they didn’t know Aylin’s identity. They were either bad at reading people or

nable.

He looked forward to their expressions after knowing Aylin’s true identity.

Laila was surprised that Aylin and Ryker would be so close to them. Seeing the two being so