47

Chapter 47 He Will Back

Aylin wanted to look back to see the person’s face, but what she saw was an explosion of fire. Amidst the red dust, she suddenly woke up. Seeing the warm sunlight outside the window, Aylin realized that she was already drenched in a cold sweat.

It was that terrible dream!

Aylin panted heavily. Aylin rubbed her slightly aching head and got up.

Aylin had not completely escaped from the nightmare. Her heart was beating violently. Because she had lost her memory before, the scene was like yesterday.

In the explosion, Aylin fell into the sea first. Because of this, she escaped. Otherwise, Hanson had already succeeded in his evil scheme.

Aylin thought, but, why couldn’t I see that person’s face?

Aylin clutched her chest and gasped. She tried hard to recall the person who pushed her into the sea, but no matter how she recalled it, it was all blank.

A ray of sunlight gradually fell on Aylin’s face. For a moment, she seemed a little dazed.

After thinking for a long time, Aylin still couldn’t remember.

The more Aylin wanted to get the answer, the more her head hurt. She let out a long breath and gave up on thinking. Since she had returned to the Koch family, then Aylin would use this matter as a breakthrough point.

It was already dawn. Aylin changed her clothes and hurriedly washed up before heading downstairs.

The moment Aylin went downstairs, she saw John commanding a few se*vants to move something.

“John, what are you busy with so early in the morning?”

John smiled so much that his eyes narrowed into slits.

“Ms. Koch, you’re awake. You received quite a few packages early in the morning and we are moving them in.”

Aylin thought, express?

I didn’t buy anything?

Aylin looked at the beautifully packaged gift boxes in the hands of the maids and was very puzzled. A few maids looked at Aylin with

excitement.

“Ms. Koch! In this box, it is the newest model of high heels!”

“Ms. Koch, in this box of mine, it is a high-end design bag. There are only five in the world!”

“Ms. Koch! In this box, the clothes are specially designed. The magazine was previewed yesterday! The store hasn’t sold it yet!”

“Ms. Koch! Here are all your favorite snacks! All of them!”

Aylin was speechless.

Aylin wondered where did this come from.

Aylin was just about to stop these people when David poked his head in from outside the door.

“Boss, you’re awake. It’s all sent by your elder brother, Robert, to welcome you home!”

David finally got in touch with Robert yesterday. Then, David knows that three years ago, when the cruise ship exploded, the young masters of the Gardner family thought that their younger sister had passed away. Unable to bear the pain, they shut down all their business dealings in the country and moved abroad together.

When Robert heard that Aylin was still alive last night, he was very happy. His excited voice almost broke David’s ears through the phone.

David told Aylin all of this, “Boss, you don’t know. Yesterday, Robert was afraid of disturbing your sleep, so he endured and didn’t call you. He talked to me all night and missed you. This thing was also bought last night. He bought it overnight and transported it back.”

“Boss, Robert dotes on you too much!”

Aylin was slightly stunned. After she reacted, her eyes were filled with a smile and surprise.

“My brother is naturally good.”

However, when Aylin finished speaking, she couldn’t help but cry. She pinched her palm so that she wouldn’t cry.

Aylin thought, my parents had already passed away. Right now, my most trusted relatives were these brothers. Aylin sniffled and dialed back the number in her memory. The call was instantly connected!

“Hello? Is it Aylin?” The male voice on the other side was excited.

After hearing this comforting voice three years later, Aylin was excited. Her voice was hoa rse. “Robert, how did you know it was me? I haven’t even spoken yet.”

Robert’s voice was also hoa rse, but it was hard to hide his joy. “How can I not recognize you? I can even memorize your number!” Even though Robert had mistakenly believed that Aylin had died three years ago, everything about Aylin was firmly engraved in his mind and Robert had never forgotten it!

Aylin had always treated outsiders with her valiant and unyielding image, but she had also softened in front of her own family.

“Robert, I miss you…”

“I miss you too. Sorry, Aylin. I’ve made you suffer for the past few years…” Three years ago, the three of them almost dug up the scene of the accident and sent out all kinds of news, but there was no response at all!

Unexpectedly, Aylin had lost her memory.

And Aylin got married!

Robert thought of this matter and became angry. “Aylin, David told me what happened in these three years… Did someone bully you? Don’t worry, wait for me to go back and beat him up for you!”

Last night, after Robert heard the news of Aylin getting married, he investigated Gavyn’s background overnight.

Robert had heard of the name of the Delacruz family. Gavyn’s power was indeed not to be underestimated. Gavyn’s business talent was very strong, but Robert estimated that there was a problem with Gavyn’s brain. Gavyn had such a good eye for bidding, but his eye for picking women was ridiculously poor!

However, Robert was afraid that Aylin would be sad to hear Gavyn’s name and did not mention him.

Hearing that, Aylin changed her expression. Aylin knew that Robert was talking about Gavyn, but she did not want to think too much about it. Aylin smiled and said, “That’s all in the past. Let’s not talk about it. What have you been busy with recently?”

Robert felt sorry for Aylin and knew that Aylin didn’t want to talk about it, so he avoided the main point.

“I just finished the competition recently. Which award do you think I won?”

“Brother is so powerful. You must be the winner.”

Robert was happy to hear Aylin praise him. “Ha-ha, you guessed correctly. When I return, I will give you the trophy to play with!”

“OK.” Hearing Robert’s voice, Aylin kept smiling. “Then what about others? How are they?”

*They probably still don’t know about your return. They all shut off their tunnels to learn about news from outside work. Don’t worry! I will immediately contact them to go back and support you. From now on, no one will dare to cause trouble for you in New York!”

These words were extremely arrogant.