116

Chapter 116 Men Think With Their Lower Bodies

Upon reaching this point, Aylin finally began to understand the meaning, she found in feriting and her dark eyebrows gradually relaxed Under the morning light, she appeared even more

charming

As the camera panned over the chubby man on the screen, her gaze paused for a moment.

Adult Film Director.

“Robert, is this the person Harry found? Are you guys working together?”

Robert was leisurely watching the commotion, and upon hearing the sound, he let out a mischievous laugh. He blinked his eyes and looked at Aylin, “Aylin, went to take a que

Aylin rolled her eyes at him, and Robert chuckled, “Of course, it’s up to us brothers to protect Aylin’s happiness. Just watch, there will be more fun soon, guaranteed to be exciting”

“Oh?”

Aylin was actually looking forward to it.

The live broadcast has begun, so it cannot be interrupted casually

It is evident that the journalist intentionally tries to save face for the Delacruz family, at the filming angles are no longer as bright and clear as they were when promoting the wedding Instead, the footage focuses on some rather insignificant scenery.

Aylin quickly pressed a few keys, and the screen suddenly switched back to the main focus!

“Wow, Aylin, your skills have improved again!”

Robert exaggeratedly groaned, “Thank goodness the Delacruz Group doesn’t have a hacker with your skills, or else my video might have been dead on arrival.”

Aylin took a sip of her coffee with a smile. The Delacruz Group had indeed invited her, but she didn’t

think much of it!

In the live stream, Laila and Bob were having an intense and passionate conversation. Even through the screen, one could see the enjoyment on Laila’s face, which was simply too captivating to look away from!

Aylin couldn’t help but click her tongue in response.

She has always been fond of beautiful faces, and everyone around her, be it friends or colleagues, are all handsome men and gorgeous women. Seeing Bob’s pig-like face magnified on the screen is nothing short of an insult and torture to her eyes.

Laila is also quite impressive, I admire her!

But the reason she turned the camera was to see Gavyn’s reaction

He despised concealment and deception the most. She was eager to see this man’s face, to witness the expression when he realized that the pure moonlight in his heart was actually a peddle of mud How fascinating that would be!

However, the anticipated pleasure of revenge did not rise within my heart.

Watching Gavyn’s calm and rational expression, unable to find any flaws, Aylin’s heart felt like a toppled jar of mixed spices, filled with a variety of emotions

There isn’t a single word for “refreshing”

“Hah…”

After a while, a self-mocking, cold smile appeared on her lips “He really is a sentimental man. It makes sense, since he loves Laila so much, he naturally wouldn’t care about her past.”

In the end, Laila is still the person he loves the most

Things have developed to this point, and he can still tolerate it.

How does that lyric go again? Those who are favored have no fear.

The atmosphere in the office became stifling.

“No, no, no, Aylin, you’re not right about that!” Robert quickly explained upon hearing her words. “As a man, I have a say in this matter. Men are creatures who think with their lower half, and he definitely cares!”

Seeing the puzzled look in Aylin’s eyes, Robert spoke with conviction, “Since ancient times, the possessiveness of male creatures has been ingrained in their DNA. This is an instinctual impulse passed down from prehistoric times, aimed at ensuring the absolute purity of their offspring’s

bloodline.

Most women are emotional creatures, always able to be exceptionally forgiving towards their husbands. Even if their husbands indulge in a life of debauchery, as long as they are willing to turn over a new leaf, the women are still willing to accept them.

But Aylin, have you ever seen a man willing to be the one to pick up the pieces? Being cuckolded is the greatest humiliation for a man! There’s no way they could accept it!”

Robert spoke with conviction, not just to comfort Aylin, but also because he truly meant what he

said!

As a true gentleman, who can bear the green clouds covering the sky!

Still, it happened in front of everyone.

Falling in love again will drive me crazy, right?

Robert smiled mysteriously, “Anyway, Aylin, you’ll find out as you continue reading..