131

Chapter 131 Gavyn Could Not Hold Back Anymore

“Huh?”

Aylin was completely baffled by Steve’s move.

Haleigh and Carmen’s faces were twisted with annoyance, as Steve was being way too biased!

Especially Carmen, she was the legitimate daughter of the Delacruz family. If Grandpa acknowledges Aylin as his granddaughter, wouldn’t she be on equal footing with me in the future? This is simply unacceptable!

“Grandpa, you already have a granddaughter, why do you want to acknowledge someone else?

Isn’t my respect for you enough?”

Carmen exclaimed anxiously, “Grandpa, if you acknowledge her, then wouldn’t she and Gavyn become siblings? If this gets out, wouldn’t it be a slap in Gavyn’s face? How could there be a situation where a grandfather helps his grandson’s ex-wife arrange a marriage?”

Actually, in her heart, she thought, Does she even deserve to have Grandpa introduce her to a good

man?

Carmen naturally felt that all the high-quality men in Steve’s hands should be exclusively enjoyed

by her.

Even though Aylin had joined the Koch family, she was originally from the countryside and not worthy of competing with her!

This time, Gavyn also felt that Steve’s actions were quite inappropriate.

There’s no logic in ex-spouses calling each other siblings, let alone Steve introducing men to Aylin

in front of him.

Gavyn’s fist clenched secretly, his face revealing nothing, yet his chest felt slightly suffocated as if a murky feeling was lurking within.

“Grandpa, you can’t do this!”

“How can it not be possible?”

Steve was interrupted several times throughout the afternoon, and he was extremely annoyed. He pointed at a few people’s noses and started cursing, with Haleigh and Carmen being the first ones to

bear the brunt.

“Don’t think I’m blind just because I’m at the Delacruz’s home! Haven’t you all bullied her enough before? Aylin is already divorced, why can’t she find someone else? She has the right to pursue her own happiness now!

Get Bonus

Don’t even think about touching her, even if she wasn’t a member of the Koch family! You can’t jus bully people like this!

This girl has been taking care of your family wholeheartedly, and all she gets in return is your cold and harsh words! You’ve really disgraced the Delacruz family!

I think you guys are just snobs!”

The mother and daughter were scolded so severely that they couldn’t even lift their heads!

Steve, panting and still feeling unsatisfied, reached out and pulled Haleigh and Carmen closer. “This isn’t over! Come here and apologize to Aylin!”

What?

Haleigh was feeling terrible.

Back then, she had married into the Delacruz family with a bit of calculation. Although Steve had never mentioned it, she always felt that he knew something, so she had been careful to please him.

And as for her unsuccessful attempt to please Steve, it’s fine if he likes Aylin.

Now they actually want her to apologize to this woman?