127

Chapter 127 The Punishment of Gavyn

“Alright, I’ll listen to you.”

Steve has always been easygoing with Aylin, never excessively prying even when curious, and he immediately agreed.

As they spoke, he discreetly glanced back over his shoulder.

The road behind the car was empty and desolate, with no sign of any vehicles following.

Steve couldn’t help but feel a headache coming on. His grandson was great in every aspect, except when it came to matters of the heart, he seemed to be missing a few brain cells. This was the perfect time for him to drive over and follow up!

Silly boy!

Steve sighed inwardly.

In the end, he glanced at Alfred in the back seat and gave him a subtle signal.

Alfred had been serving Steve for many years, and he immediately understood that Steve was asking him to send a message to Gavyn.

Alfred nodded, immediately took out his phone, and started taking action.

Aylin’s driving skills were excellent, fast and steady. In no time, they arrived at the Delacruz’s

home.

The red convertible slowly came to a stop at the entrance, and at the same time, Gavyn’s black sedan followed closely behind.

Just now, Alfred suddenly sent him a message, relaying that Aylin had something to tell him.

He didn’t have time to think too much. Immediately, he stepped on the gas, rushing forward like a horse with added speed, even surpassing his mother and sister who had set off earlier.

Gavyn felt as if he were bewitched.

Haleigh and Carmen were still on the road, and they could never have imagined that Gavyn, who sped past them, was doing so for Aylin.

Aylin was the first to get out of the car. She personally opened the door for Steve and helped the elderly man out. “Grandpa Steve, come on, be careful.”

Gavyn was about to help on the other side, but Steve coldly snorted and pushed him away, “You just stand there and reflect on your mistakes. Aylin and I still have things to discuss.”

Today, Steve was already extremely irritated, so naturally, Gavyn wouldn’t dare to defy him any

further. As a result, he retracted the leg he was about to step forward with.

As if she hadn’t seen him, Aylin carefully helped Steve up the steps.

She wore a luxurious halter-neck midi dress that gracefully flowed around her, the soft fabric

clinging to her shoulders and neck, accentuating the elegant lines of her back. Her raven hair cascaded like a waterfall, shimmering with magnificent hues under the sunlight. Even from

behind, her figure swayed with an enchanting allure, a beauty beyond description.

That was a beauty that left Gavyn speechless.

Not only was it shocking, but now, there was not even a trace of the past to be found in Aylin.

This was the first time he had seen Aylin since learning her true identity, and this was the real her. The elegance and grace of the Koch family’s young lady were beyond the beautiful words rumored

to describe her.

And this person, once loved him deeply.

Gavyn’s eyebrows slightly furrowed, his expression quite complex.