160

Aylin’s heart was filled with excitement as she outlined the Wonderful Blueprint in her mind, but on the surface, she maintained a calm and indifferent demeanor, appearing poised and elegant.

Robert’s patience was clearly running out. He reached out to grab Aylin, but Gavyn swiftly moved in front of her, causing Robert’s expression to instantly turn colder.

“Gavyn, if you keep bothering my sister, don’t blame me for being rude!”

Gavyn seemed not to hear, not even glancing at Robert, only looking down at Aylin with a puzzled tone, “Why are you resisting me so much? Have I done something to make you angry?

Or is it because I took a picture of that embroidery art?”

She was rendered speechless.

Can you believe this jerk actually had the nerve to ask that?

How should she explain this? Should she start with the grievances she had been enduring since marrying into the Delacruz family three years ago? Or should she begin with how Gavyn had been doting on Laila while tram pling on her genuine feelings? Or perhaps she should start with how, even after their divorce, Gavyn still refused to believe her and continued to pester her?

A thousand words and countless emotions welled up inside Aylin, but she couldn’t bring herself to speak, nor did she want to recall the darkness that once plagued her life.

“No, stop going crazy,” she said coldly.

Aylin won’t admit it, but Gavyn assumes that’s what she’s thinking.

He furrowed his brows, his deep eyes intently fixed on Aylin, as he calmly and objectively analyzed,

“You don’t even understand zardozi. If you get it just for decoration, it would only waste its value. If

you like beauty portraits, there are plenty of mass-manufactured crafts available in the market that

would be sufficient as ornaments.”

“Get lost! Are you crazy?”

Aylin really couldn’t stand this man for even a second. Talking to him for just a few more sentences felt like her blood pressure would skyrocket to 180!

She raised her hand, intending to deliver a heavy blow to Gavyn’s face!

At the same time, Robert rolled up his sleeves and rushed over!

Caught between a rock and a hard place, Gavyn furrowed his brow and reluctantly let go.

He didn’t let go out of fear of being hit; rather, in the briefest moment, he determined that if he didn’t release his grip, Aylin and Robert would inevitably collide. With her wearing high heels, she might fall once again.

Moreover, if the two of them really started fighting, she might get hurt while trying to mediate and break up the conflict.

Robert’s skin was already fair, but now his neck had turned red with anger. He glared fiercely at

Gavyn and reached out to support Aylin.

“Aylin, let’s go, and watch your step.”

Gavyn watched as Robert’s hand landed on Aylin’s arm, his expression suddenly darkening.

Now, Robert’s every move seemed to have an ulterior motive to him. Like right now, it was just holding hands, but was it necessary to grip so tightly?

Aylin really didn’t want to see Gavyn anymore. Every time she encountered this man, it was almost always bad news, and he would always ruin her good mood.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 01, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Unveiling the genius behind the divorceeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें