70

Chapter 70 Go to the Hospital for Treatment

Haleigh held an umbrella in one hand and pulled her shawl with the other, looking around with a disgusted expression on her face.

She carefully concealed her tracks, weaving through the twists and turns of the streets and alleys, almost bumping into pedestrians in her haste. After much effort, she finally arrived at her destination. She had expected to find some sort of affair taking place at a hotel, but instead, she discovered Aylin meeting with an older man in a graveyard!

This bumpkin is really sick!

She recently consulted a priest, who advised her to stay away from places with heavy negative

energy.

In order to expose Aylin’s true colors, Haleigh temporarily endured the bad luck. She was determined to save her energy until the moment she could personally tear off Aylin’s false mask and take her revenge!

With these thoughts in mind, Haleigh looked at the two people in front of the tombstone with a sidelong glance. There was no need to mention Aylin’s foxy charm, but the old man beside her seemed somewhat familiar.

Although Haleigh’s manners were not particularly refined, as the biological mother of Gavyn from the Delacruz Group, she had attended many important events. The Delacruz Group had collaborated with the Koch Group in the past, and Haleigh had a vague impression of the time when Timothy

took Daniel to a c**ktail party.

“You… you’re that…” Haleigh pointed at Daniel, pondering for a moment before realizing, “I recognize you! You’re an executive at the Koch Group, right?

Do you have any idea what kind of woman you have by your side? She’s only after your money!”

Daniel’s face changed, about to speak, but Aylin calmly stopped him.

How did Haleigh manage to find this?

At this moment, she was in front of her parents and didn’t want to see bloodshed. “Haleigh, if your brain isn’t functioning well, go to the hospital for treatment. Don’t display your low IQ here.”

Haleigh originally wanted to expose Aylin’s true colors in flirting with others, but unexpectedly, she got confronted before she even started.

She was so angry that her face turned green. She couldn’t understand how Aylin, a bumpkin from the countryside with no abilities and who relied on men to get ahead, could dare to be so arrogant

towards her.

Aren’t you afraid of exposing her true identity?

You’re out of your mind! Aylin, I can’t believe you have the audacity to go this far! This man is old enough to be your father, yet you’re still flirting with him. You really are shameless and would do anything for money!”

After scolding Aylin, Haleigh turned her attention to Daniel and said, “You know who I am, right? The mother of the Delacruz Group’s CEO and the current sole female owner of the Delacruz family.”

She adjusted the bejeweled hairpin in her hair and deliberately emphasized the title “CEO” to convey the importance of her authority to Daniel.

“No matter how you put it, you’re a high-ranking executive at the Koch Group. Why can’t you find a decent woman? How could you be attracted to someone like her!”

Haleigh sneered, deciding to reveal all the dirty deeds Aylin had done. “Let me tell you, she’s nothing but a materialistic bumpkin who only cares about money and not people. She’d do anything for money. Even before she got together with you, she was already flirting with other men, and not just one! You, my friend, better be prepared to be drained dry and dumped by her!”

Upon hearing this, Daniel’s worldview crumbled, and the usually refined man’s face darkened with

anger.

“What nonsense are you talking about!”

Haleigh stared intently, thinking that after saying so much, this old man would be able to kick Aylin away, and then she could go up and give a few more kicks while enjoying the show.

Why are you still being mean to her?

“Don’t be fooled by her appearance!”

“That Haleigh was furious, rattling off a litany of Aylin’s misdeeds to Daniel like a machine gun, cu**ing little woman has such a deep scheming mind, and I’ve been her mother-in-law for three years, how could I not know? First, she deliberately saved my family’s Old Mr. Delacruz, then forced herself onto my son Gavyn. And now, right after their divorce, she’s already h**ked up with a young model, even younger than her!”

She spoke passionately, and as her gaze fell upon the tombstone, she became even more agitated. “This little wretch is an expert at getting married, isn’t she? Is this your parents’ grave? How could you bring such a woman to pay respects to your parents? If they knew about this, they would be furious! Don’t ignore my words; I’m only saying this for your own good!”

Daniel had just learned about Aylin’s experiences over the past three years from Robert yesterday, and he was already extremely heartbroken.

He respected Haleigh as Gavyn’s mother and did not want to have a direct conflict with her.

Daniel knew how important this anniversary was to Aylin. As he watched Haleigh’s words become more and more outrageous, painting his beloved Aylin in a terrible light, he could no longer hold

Chapter 700

back his anger and shouted out in frustration..

Shut up! Stop spouting nonsense! We are just…”