87

Chapter 87 Gavyn Disappears

The Koch family’s current housekeeper is mostly made up of loyal elderly people.

In addition, a group of housekeepers handpicked by John were all very efficient. In no time, they escorted Letcher out, with his left hand held by one and his right hand by another.

Although she had driven away that despicable person, Aylin’s complexion still wasn’t very good.

She looked around, feeling quite displeased with the wrinkled tablecloth and sofa, the carpet that had been kicked up, and even the tiles that had been stepped on by that guy.

Aylin is a bit of a neat freak, and her home is the most private place. Only family members and invited guests are allowed to touch her belongings.

Letcher is extremely sleazy.

Aylin didn’t want to keep a single item that had been tainted by him!

Robert knew Aylin best. Seeing her furrowed brow, he gently rubbed her forehead and asked, “Is the environment making you uncomfortable? Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it for you.”

After he finished speaking, he dialed his assistant’s phone number and gave serious instructions.

“Head over to Glory’s Furniture Shop now and purchase a brand new living room set for the mansion. Make sure to get a white, pure wool carpet as well.”

Looking around, he added, “Also, last time they sent me a limited edition crystal chandelier, which I thought was quite nice, so I bought it and had it delivered. Finally, go to the Benson Shop next door and pick up a couple of dresses for Aylin, following the style and size I’ve chosen for her in the past. Hurry up!”

Daniel listened with astonishment.

He knew that Robert and Aylin were deeply in love, but this was just too exaggerated.

Glory is a high-end luxury furniture brand, specializing in using precious wood materials for their products. Even the least expensive pieces are made from aged rosewood, ensuring that every item

comes with a hefty price tag.

As soon as Robert started talking, he was full of ideas. He even thoughtfully noticed that the Koch

family’s light needed to be replaced and immediately added a crystal chandelier to the list.

Ms. Koch’s love and pampering have truly reached an unparalleled level!

Robert hung up the phone and looked at Aylin with a fond smile. “See, I’ve taken care of it for Next time you get tired of it, just give me a call and I’ll get you a new set.”

The discomfort in Aylin’s heart finally dissipated, and she smiled with a curve of her lips.

you.

“Robert is so good to me.”

Robert raised his head proudly, “Of course not, I only have you as my sister. If I’m not good to you, who should I be good to? So, from now on, don’t be polite with me, alright?”

Aylin, visibly moved, pressed her lips together and nodded.

“Okay.”

Standing to the side, Daniel watched the tender scene between the siblings, his eyes slowly filling

with mist.

It’s been quite some years since I’ve seen a sight like this.

At this moment in time, it felt as if they had returned to the past, when he was still Philip’s right-hand man, and Robert and Aylin were just two carefree children.

However, the heartwarming moment didn’t last long, as John’s announcement shattered the beautiful scene.

“Ms. Koch, Mr. Robert, and Mr. Delacruz have come to visit.”

Upon hearing this, Robert just took a sip of water and set down his glass.

“Mr. Delacruz, which Mr. Delacruz?”

John was quite surprised as well and respectfully replied, “The other party’s assistant said that the visitor is the CEO of the Delacruz Group, Gavyn.”

Gavyn, the guy who made Aylin sad?

Robert’s anger flared up instantly, and he stood up, rolling up his sleeves. “If that jerk dares to show up, watch me beat him out of here today or my name isn’t Gardner!”

The fury burned intensely, yet it didn’t consume his rationality.

Robert took two steps, suddenly paused, and quickly turned his head, as if realizing something was amiss, and looked at Aylin.

“No way, Aylin, how did he find this place? Does he know your identity?”

Aylin’s face was expressionless.

She was quite surprised by Gavyn’s appearance.

But to say that I know her identity….

Aylin thought about the cemetery, and Gavyn, furious, asked Robert about her relationship with him. With an indifferent smirk, she said, “That fool probably misunderstood our sibling

relationship, thinking that Robert and I have some sort of inappropriate connection.”

The women’s fee was delicate and beautiful, with a mocking curve at the corners of her lips. Although she was smiling, there was a coldness in her eyes

“Even if i have something going on with another man, what’s it to him? So full of himself. Don’t let him in, just let him stand outside!”

“Yes.”

After accepting his mission, John went off to do his own thing

Robert felt quite relieved to see Aylin so carefree, and the heaviness in his chest dissipated

significantly,

Aylin is exactly the kind of person she should be: devoted in love, yet daring to love and hate, decisive in her actions, and never one to beat around the bush

She was decisive when making a decision.

However…

Robert glanced out the window, a trace of dark, cold light flickering in his narrowed eyes.

Aylin’s kindness is not always visible, but that doesn’t mean he has a bad temper.

Gavyn!

If anyone dares to bully Robert’s beloved sister, who he has cared for and protected since childhood, they should be prepared to face his revenge. He is determined not to let the person who hurt his sister have a smooth remarriage!

Inside the room, several people were chatting and laughing, creating a harmonious atmosphere.

Looking outside the gate, Llyod felt like he was about to freeze to death.

The weather wasn’t too cold, but our CEO Gavyn’s face was as chilly as a block of ice.

“Why isn’t it out yet?” Llyod muttered.

He was actually quite confused. Mr. Delacruz had said that they would temporarily suspend their

collaboration plan with the Koch Group, so why did he now make a special trip to the Koch family’s doorstep, eagerly seeking an audience?

It seems that Ms. Koch doesn’t really show much respect either.

Isn’t that a bit too high-profile?

Llyod didn’t know the ins and outs of the situation, but he knew that if they kept waiting like this, Gavyn’s anger might boil over and cause havoc in the courtyard.

He hurriedly ran over to stop a young female housekeeper passing by, “Hey, hey, miss, come here.”