109

Chapter 109 Chaos at the Wedding 2

“Don’t miss out as you pass by, big clearance sale at Jadderbough Leather Factory!”

The poor quality of the loudspeaker was infuriating to everyone. Yet, its high decibel and brainwashing effect managed to overpower the soothing wedding march with the force of a sweeping thunderstorm.

The entire audience was in an uproar!

“What’s going on? Where did that loudspeaker come from?”

“I’m not sure, but it sounds like someone is calling out to sell handbags?”

“Twenty bucks, really? Is it genuine leather? Maybe we should go take a look later?”

The romantic atmosphere of the wedding was suddenly shattered, turning into a bustling marketplace with items being sold off. Robert laughed heartily, “Hahaha, brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, hahaha… This music is just perfect for them!”

Aylin was so startled that she put down her coffee cup.

Haleigh heard all the whispers and gossip from the guests around her, and her face turned as black as the bottom of a pot.

“Who, who is causing trouble? What on earth is going on?”

She meticulously planned this wedding to bring honor to herself, but it turned into such a joke!

She couldn’t accept it!

Laila’s face turned ugly, and if it weren’t for the many guests present, she would have wanted to

curse out loud!

Today was supposed to be her long-awaited day of great joy, and she was just one step away from it. But of all times, something had to go wrong now!

The camera was still live streaming, so she couldn’t curse. Feeling wronged, she looked at Gavyn and asked, “Gavyn, what’s going on? Is there a problem with the connection?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.”

First, Gavyn calmly picked up the microphone and apologized to everyone. After soothing the guests, he went backstage and called for the person in charge of the venue.

“What’s going on? Where is this noise coming from?”

Gavyn’s face was as cold as frost, his whole body exuding a chilling aura that instilled fear in others.

Although he wasn’t looking forward to or excited about the wedding, it was, after all, a matter of the

Delacruz family’s dignity. With many business people present, he couldn’t let them see a joke!

The person in charge of the venue was also at a loss, seeing Gavyn’s cold expression and piercing gaze. He was sweating profusely and didn’t even dare to lift his head.

“Yes, I’m sorry Mr. Delacruz, our manager has already checked, and we cleared the area within a 3300-feet radius before the wedding started. We also inspected all the lines…”

In the midst of conversation, the manager arrived, panting heavily.

Gavyn’s face darkened, “Give me a reasonable explanation!”

The manager was genuinely terrified and out of breath, bowing at a ninety-degree angle to

apologize, “I’m so sorry, Mr. Delacruz. It was our staff’s oversight. I just went to check and found that someone had placed a few large speakers in the corner of the hall, and they also… also…”

Gavyn let out a cold snort, “Speak up!”

He wanted to find out what exactly had gone wrong!

The manager frowned, “Moreover, they’re all stuck firmly to the ground. Not only in the front hall, but it seems like speakers have been placed in every corner of the hotel, as if there’s a

never-ending search for them. They’re all playing the big sale on loop!”

“Hahaha, well done!”

Inside the President’s office of the Koch Group, laughter filled the air.

The sunlight fell on Aylin’s delicate and beautiful face. The commotion from the drama on the screen stirred up the wedding scene. Seeing this, she raised her eyebrows slightly, revealing a hint

of amusement.

“Robert, is that you…?”

Robert was laughing so hard at the broken gong-like voice coming from the loudspeaker that he was slapping his thigh. Hearing this question, he held his stomach, caught his breath, and shook his head, “No… hahaha, who did that? I want to toast him, hahaha… he truly has won my heart!”

It isn’t Robert?

Aylin tilted her head slightly, a puzzled expression in her eyes.

Robert smacked his lips, wagged a finger, and grinned mysteriously, “The ‘big gift package’ my brothers prepared is still waiting in the back.”

“Maybe one of your friends couldn’t stand it and decided to help Aylin out. Not bad, not bad at all. Knowing that Aylin has such a righteous and sensible person by her side, I can rest assured.”

“Is it really not you?”

Aylin’s delicate eyebrows slightly furrowed, wondering who could it be?

Although Hugo was loyal to her, he wouldn’t act without orders; Suzanne, on the other hand, was her close friend, but this matter didn’t seem like Suzanne’s style…

Various possibilities flashed through her mind, but she couldn’t rule them all out yet.

Suddenly, the phone chimed with a “ding-dong,” signaling the arrival of a new message.