42

Chapter 42 She Must Be Playing Hard to Get

Gavyn was angered by Haleigh’s words.

Get Bopus

“Stop it! Do you feel that what you have done today is not enough to disgrace the Delacruz family? Also, why don’t I know about my marriage next month? Who let you decide on your own?”

“Didn’t you say… you wanted to marry Laila?” Haleigh had a guilty conscience.

“You don’t know what I hate the most?” Gavyn’s face was extremely gloomy.

Haleigh was frightened, thinking, Gavyn hates being controlled the most. When Steve decided to let him marry Aylin, he looked very unhappy. For months that followed, I didn’t dare to bother him.

But…

“Gavyn, I was trying to take revenge for you. That d*mn girl was too arrogant. Besides, you said you wanted to marry Laila, so I just did what would come naturally…”

“I will decide for myself when to marry Laila. You don’t have to interfere.”

After saying that, Gavyn turned around with a cold face and walked forward as he spoke, “Lloyd, prepare another car for me. Let them go first!”

“Yes!”

Lloyd hurriedly said a few words to the driver and then immediately caught up with Gavyn. They

faded away.

Haleigh was left in place, and the more she thought about it, the angrier she became.

“He… he was upset with me for a little b*tch?”

Haleigh blamed it all on Aylin.

She thought, if it weren’t for this woman, how could my son have treated me like this?

“Little b*tch, you’ve divorced him, but you’re still causing me trouble. D*mn! D*mn!”

Haleigh was so angry that she almost couldn’t breathe and rubbed her chest.

Laila was in the car. She didn’t get a good look at all that happened, but she could guess a part of it. She picked the right moment to get out of the car and supported Haleigh. “Haleigh, Gavyn must be in a bad mood, so he said that. Don’t be too angry. Take care of your health.”

Carmen immediately echoed, “Laila’s right. You know what Gavyn’s like. Although he didn’t say it, he will certainly think of a way to help us get revenge!”

Laila was very good at coaxing people, and she had been like this for the past few years. With Carmen’s help, she soon made Haleigh happy.

Chapter 42 Nie Must Be Playing Hard to Get

82.50%

“Laila, you’re so understanding I wonder if Steve’s in his dotage, Aylin’s just a bumpkin tyeally don’t understand why he was satisfied with her and insisted on her marrying into the Delacruz

With that, Haleigh held Laila’s hand with relief and sighed, “Don’t worry about your marriage with

Gavyn I will certainly let you marry him and show everyone that you are the woman who is most

worthy of my son!”

Laila smiled and nodded. “Okay, I’ll do whatever you say!”

With the help of Laila and Carmen, Haleigh got into the car. As soon as she sat down, she began to

feel distressed about het private money and complained to Carmen.

Usually, Haleigh could get a bonus of about 100 thousand dollars per month from the Delacruz Group, but the money was simply enough for her to buy a bag, and was not enough for her to spend!