93

Chapter 93 Waylon Secretly Pursues Aylin

Wesley was wearing a dark yellow vest, his face rosy and full of energy. You couldn’t tell that his grandson was already in his twenties.

Wesley is also a well-known food connoisseur in New York, with a wealth of experience in the culinary world. He has even published a book and has been eagerly invited to be a judge on various

food shows.

However, Wesley found those things too time-consuming and rejected them one by one.

He was willing to spend his time on worthwhile pursuits, such as waiting in line for several minutes or more just to enjoy a meal at Deli Restaurant.

Waylon seeks excitement, and rarely goes for traditional American cuisine when dining.

He carefully observed the Deli Restaurant, which was decorated quite grandly, but he couldn’t see anything particularly special about it.

“Is the Deli Restaurant really that amazing? Doesn’t American cuisine vary from chef to chef? Can it really cater to everyone’s taste?”

His nanny’s cooking skills were quite good, but they were far from being so captivating as to reach

such an extent.

Wesley squinted his eyes and shook his index finger, “You kids don’t understand. American cuisine. isn’t rigid. Every time I come here, they always have new dishes, and each dish is constantly being improved. In the past six months alone, they’ve introduced at least seventeen or eighteen new items. What’s rare is that while they strive for perfection, they don’t mess up the taste of their classic signature dishes. Anyone who has tried them will never forget!”

So, it seems that Wesley has been to Deli Restaurant at least seventeen or eighteen times in the past

six months!

Waylon knew that Wesley loved going to Deli Restaurant, but he didn’t realize just how passionate

he was about it.

He shook his head, clicking his tongue.

“No, Grandpa, have you been to the Deli Restaurant this many times already?”

Wesley looked up with pride and said, “Of course, I’m a loyal customer of their restaurant. I’ve even

talked to their chef!”

Waylon’s curiosity was truly piqued this time.

He traveled all around, both domestically and internationally, tasting all kinds of delicious food. What culinary delights hadn’t he experienced?

There are also moments that leave him in awe.

However delicious a dish may be, after eating it more than a dozen times, it can become tiresome.

Moreover, Wesley is known for his picky taste and high standards. The fact that Deli Restaurant can

impress

him so much must mean that they have some genuine skills that are not known to

outsiders.

So, he completely put away the impatience he felt while waiting in line.

Waylon casually slipped one hand into his pocket, exuding the air of a New York scion.

“Well, I can’t wait to have a taste later and see…”

In the middle of the conversation, the crowd suddenly became restless.

First, Waylon moved to protect Wesley, but Wesley, with a carefree attitude, said, “I’m fine.”