121

Chapter 121 She Is Here

Gavyn was taken aback, “What identity?”

Steve’s face turned red with anger, his beard quivering, “You… You think I didn’t let her in for no reason? Have you forgotten? Years ago, that woman who caused chaos in the Delacruz family also had the surname Marsh!”

When mentioning those years, Haleigh was the first to look upset.

Back then, her husband had an affair with a mistress named Evelyn Scooter, who also had the surname Marsh. But what does this have to do with the current situation?

Carmen reacted quickly, half surprised and half hesitant, she said, “Grandpa, are you saying…’

“That’s right! Laila is indeed that woman’s niece! They are aunt and niece by blood!”

Steve pointed at Haleigh and said, “You know better than anyone what kind of person she is! How could her niece, Laila, be any good? She might be able to deceive you all, but she can’t fool this old

man!”

Upon hearing this, everyone was astonished.

Carmen and Gavyn looked at each other in disbelief, finding it hard to believe.

“What? She… How could she be that wretched girl’s niece… How could this be?” Haleigh’s lips trembled, her astonishment causing her breath to nearly halt.

Her marriage with her husband had been deeply fractured due to the appearance of that woman. This dark cloud had lingered in her heart, unable to be dispelled. Over the years, just thinking about it would cause her unbearable pain.

Despite her previous care and attention towards Laila, she turned out to be the niece of that

seductive vixen!

“Little scoundrel, scoundrel!”

Haleigh was so furious that she could have crushed her teeth!

In the distance.

Upon secretly arriving, Laila overheard Steve suddenly revealing this matter. Her eyes widened in shock, and her footsteps, which were initially about to rush over, froze in place.

“Look, look! Have you all been bewitched by her?”

Steve slammed his cane down with a loud clang, filled with rage at the thought of losing his good daughter-in-law. He glared fiercely at Gavyn.

“I told you before that this kind of woman is no good, but you didn’t listen! You drove away Aylin, who was so virtuous and filial! You really infuriate me!”

“I want your answer right now,” he demanded. “As I just mentioned, will you agree or not to

remarry Aylin?”

As he spoke, he began to step back.

Behind, a cliff of ten thousand feet!

“Old Mr. Delacruz! Please don’t leave!” Alfred pleaded, his face covered in sweat, as he looked to Gavyn for help. “Mr. Delacruz, please agree to it…”

Gavyn’s face was tense, his handsome features exuding an air of coldness.

He doesn’t like Aylin.

Remarrying her is impossible.

The man’s thin lips pressed tightly together, forming a cold, rigid line. He was calculating the time

it would take for aerial rescue to arrive. Slowly, he spoke, “I’m sorry, I can’t do it.”

“Hey, you

little brat! I’ll teach you a lesson for being so stubborn!” Steve raised his cane high and

threw it straight into the ocean.

“Anyway, no one listens to this old man’s words, might as well jump off a cliff!”

As he spoke, he turned and walked towards the edge of the cliff.

“No!”

Everyone wanted to stop it, but it was too late!

Just at this critical moment, a loud and clear voice rang out: “Grandpa!”

This voice!

Gavyn’s brow furrowed deeply.

The sound of an engine accelerating rapidly was accompanied by a bright red flash, as a red convertible sped along. It executed a near-perfect drift, gliding effortlessly on the steep and treacherous mountain road, with clouds of dust billowing from beneath its tires!

Even an S-class race car driver might not be able to achieve this level!

The car door slowly opened, revealing a woman with exquisite makeup and a sleek style, exuding an aura that was impossible to ignore.

The person who arrived is none other than Aylin!

Gavyn’s eyes, which were always indifferent and emotionless, suddenly widened at this moment,

flickering with an indescribable and inexplicable emotion.

How did she get here?