120

Chapter 120 Steve Leaps Into the Sea

Squeak!

The sound of a sudden, forceful braking filled the air.

A sleek black Bentley swerved to a stop at the edge of a cliff by the coast. The car door swung open, and a tall, imposing man dashed towards the precipice with incredible speed.

“Grandpa!”

Steve leaned on his crutch, standing at the edge of the cliff. It was an extremely dangerous spot, with only a few inches of space to walk. One more step forward, and he would plunge into the bottomless abyss!

As soon as Gavyn arrived, he saw this scene, his face pale as a ghost. Never before had he been as flustered as he was at this moment, despite his usual calm and composed demeanor.

Even the voice was trembling,

“Grandpa, don’t be impulsive!”

A gust of wind blew by, causing Steve’s body to sway slightly. Gavyn’s face changed abruptly, and he rushed over to support him.

“Don’t come any closer, or I’ll jump!”

With Steve’s furious roar, not only was Gavyn too frightened to move, but even Alfred, who had hurried over, felt his heart stop for two seconds out of sheer terror.

Isn’t this just acting? Why does it feel so real?

Alfred anxiously gestured to Steve, his mood extremely agitated, “Old Mr. Delacruz, please calm down, sir. There’s still a chance to turn things around. Don’t act impulsively…”

“Shut up!”

Although Steve was advanced in years, with frosty temples and a face full of wrinkles from the passage of time, he still stood tall and straight, his sharp black eyes exuding an air of authority. “Everyone stay right there and don’t move! If anyone comes closer, I’ll jump!”

Gavyn broke out in a cold sweat, his tall frame trembling, “Grandpa, please don’t be angry. The edge of the cliff is not a place to mess around. Please come down first…”

“Let me come down, if that’s okay.”

Steve snorted, “But you must cut off all ties with that Laila girl and remarry Aylin! A woman like her doesn’t deserve to be a part of the Delacruz family. I only acknowledge Aylin as my one and only

grankkught in Anw

Gavyn wax at his wit’s end. Not only had he experienced numerous inshape during the wedding but now he was dealing with steve trying to end his own life

Ne didn’t have time to think it through, but he knew that he absolutely couldn’t provoke Stags aff

Burther at this moment.

“Grains, why csi’t you come down first, and then we can talk slowly, alright?”

arc

Upon hearing this, Steve was so angry that he stomped his feet. “You want to play games with me?”

He was on the verge of deciding to jump into the sea

Why wasn’t this rascal give up on that wicked woman!

“You don’t agree, huh? Fine, if you insist on having her today, then it’s either her or me. You

How could Gavyn possibly make a choice between these two options?

The situation was at a stalemate, and when Carmen and Haleigh arrived later, they were so shocked by the scene that they almost tainted

Especially Carmen, Steve was very fond of his granddaughter. Seeing her grandfather in danger,

her eyes widened in tear.

“Grandpa, what are you doing? You’re going to scare us to death, come down quickly. Can’t we just talk things out nicely

Haleigh was also taken aback by this scene.

A hint of delight flashed through my mind. If Steve really jumped, it couldn’t be any better.

But on the surface, she couldn’t possibly show it.

So she cried out, “Yes! Dad, if you jump down, what will become of us younger ones? You can’t do this! Please come down quickly!”

Steve didn’t hear what he wanted to hear and scoffed, “It’s no use what any of you say, unless Gavyn breaks up with Laila!”

I have only one request. Make that woman leave and bring my Aylin back! Otherwise, I’ll jump

from here!”

Upon hearing Aylin, Haleigh’s face instantly turned unpleasant.

She doesn’t want to let Laila in now, but she’s even less likely to let that little wretch come back.

With various thoughts running through her mind, she fell silent.

Get Boot

Carmen was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. After the chaos at the wedding, she couldn’t accept Laila as her sister-in-law in her heart.

But Aylin…

She gritted her teeth, turned around, and took Gavyn’s hand, whispering, “Gavyn, why don’t we try to appease Grandpa first…”

“What are you all whispering about?”

Steve tapped his cane, producing a chilling sound on the rocks. “I’m telling you, don’t even think about fooling me!”

Gavyn felt resigned. “Grandpa…’

“Do you even have the nerve to call me grandpa?” Steve was getting impatient, scolding sharply. His stern gaze swept over, and his eyebrows were filled with anger.

“Hey, you fool! Didn’t you thoroughly investigate her background before marrying her?”

Identity, what identity?

I will Upload New chapters very Soon… Please Requst More Novels. I will Upload your Request within 2 hours. Thanks