146

Chapter 146 It Is Satisfying Having Humiliated Gavyn

The mocking words, combined with a thumbs-down emoji, were simply dripping with sarcasm to the point of no return!

For the first time, Gavyn was defeated. His face turned as black as the bottom of a pot, and he

slammed the table fiercely, making a loud “bang” sound.

the Koch’s home.

Aylin was in a rather pleasant mood, but suddenly encountered such a mood-dampening situation.

Fortunately, she narrowly won in the end, but there were several times when she almost faced

defeat!

After taking a long, deep breath, Aylin picked up her teacup and moistened her dry mouth with a sip.

of tea.

It’s been a long time since I’ve encountered such a formidable opponent.

I don’t even know who’s on the other side.

But this didn’t stop her from mocking them, “With these pathetic skills, you think you can attack my system? Go back and practice for another two years!”

Waylon’s jaw dropped in amazement!

He had known Gavyn for many years, and from the recent battle, he could tell at a glance that his opponent was Gavyn just by observing the arrangement and substitution habits of the code!

Before he had a chance to think about why Gavyn wanted to break into the Koch Group’s system, he saw Aylin effortlessly take care of him in no time!

It’s finally resolved!

At this moment, Waylon’s heart is experiencing an earthquake of magnitude eight!

You should know that Gavyn’s skills are almost unmatched. Yet, Aylin managed to successfully counterattack all by herself, without any external help!

Waylon felt his mind was in a mess. He held his chin and looked at Aylin in disbelief, “Are you even human?”

Aylin cast a cold glance.

Waylon shrank his neck and said, “Uh… I’m not cursing you. I mean, are you an alien temporarily living on Earth?”

He counted on his fingers one by one, “Medical skills, cooking skills, and now you’ve added another high-level hacking skill. Even Gavyn is no match for you. What else can you do…”

“Are you saying that the person across is Gavyn?”

Aylin grasped the key point, her eyebrows slightly raised.

“Of course!” Waylon said confidently, “I’ve known him for so many years. Although I can’t do it myself, I can still understand it by watching. I know his techniques and habits, and I’ll never

mistake them!”

Surprisingly, Gavyn knows about hacking…

Since he already understood, why did he still look for her alias?

Aylin was extremely astonished. She thought about how she had been busy fighting just moments

ago and hadn’t paid attention to the other party’s flaws and details.

Slender fingers tapped away on the keyboard, and in no time, the real IP address of the computer on

the other side was revealed.

Upon looking, it really is Gavyn!

A mix of surprise and astonishment filled her heart, and in the end, all these emotions intertwined, transforming into a sarcastic smile with a strong hint of irony on Aylin’s lips.

“The CEO of the prestigious Delacruz Group is actually involved in such petty and sneaky

activities.”

Aylin thought she had made herself clear to Gavyn, but she didn’t expect him to be so persistent, even trying to pry into her private life by hacking into her hometown’s network. “Unfortunately, he overestimates himself. There’s always someone better, and there’s always a higher mountain. Breaking through my firewall? In his dreams!”

After finishing, quickly erase all traces of this confrontation, making sure not to leave any handle

behind, and then decisively close the computer.

Waylon watched in admiration and said, “I bet Gavyn’s face is turning black with anger right now.”

Aylin raised an eyebrow, her crimson eyes alluring and enchanting, “Serves you right!”

Just thinking about Gavyn’s handsome face twisted in anger on the other side, Aylin could only

think of one word to describe her feelings.

Satisfaction!

If only she had known it was Gavyn on the other side, she should have been more ruthless. It would have been great if their entire company’s system had crashed and their stock price plummeted!

The stunning beauty smiled, taking Waylon’s breath away as his heart raced.

Aylin, you’re so strong!

Get Borut

However, it is precisely this that makes her even more attractive. It’s not just Aylin’s beauty that captivates people, but also her extraordinary talents that make hearts flutter.

Waylon couldn’t help but feel a little secretly delighted. He had discovered another side of Aylin that no one else knew about. Could this be considered as indirectly bringing them closer together?

Well, it’s hard to say if Gavyn will ever find out about all this one day.

What kind of reaction will there be?

Gavyn’s reaction was quite evident, his face turning an extreme shade of cold, one could say it had reached an unsightly level.

The doubts in my heart remained unresolved, my once-proud hacking skills had been defeated, and I had even been subjected to the arrogant mockery from the other side. Who could it be?

He never thought he would lose.

Gavyn frowned as he stared intently at the screen, men tally reviewing every detail. Suddenly, his expression shifted slightly.

The technique used by the opponent subtly bears the resemblance of the Eternal Night.

This might have startled Gavyn, as he opened his computer again, only to find that the other party had already erased all traces, leaving no marks like a passing wild goose, silently disappearing like flowing water.

Gavyn was taken aback, with numerous possibilities flashing through his mind.

Eternal Night hasn’t appeared for many years. Even with his influence, no one has been able to find him. It’s impossible for the person across to be Eternal Night.

He knew most of the top hackers in the circle, so it was impossible for him not to have heard any rumors if there was someone like Eternal Night.

Eternal Night has no disciples, so who is that person on the other side?