49

Chapter 49 Aylin Is Apologizing to Herself

Aylin subconsciously turned her head.

Then, Aylin saw Gavyn’s handsome and expressionless face. His face was sculptured and carried the indifference of a superior. He was dressed in a suit as he walked towards Aylin. Lloyd was

behind Gavyn.

Aylin said in her heart, what is going on?

Why am I so unlucky today? Why is he here?

I didn’t sleep well. And now I have met him. My mood is ruined!

Gavyn also did not expect that it was really Aylin. His gaze on Aylin became more careful.

Lloyd, on the other hand, was so shocked to see Aylin here. But Lloyd was more shocked because

Gavyn could recognize Aylin so accurately by only Aylin’s back.

Aylin turned her head back angrily, cursing Gavyn in her heart at the same time.

At this time, she felt that the speed of this elevator was so slow!

Ding!

As soon as the elevator arrived, Aylin immediately walked in.

Aylin had originally thought that she and Gavyn would separate here. However, Gavyn and Lloyd

also entered the elevator.

Aylin couldn’t help but frown. After meeting Gavyn’s gaze, she held back.

Aylin sneered in her heart, well. Let me see what this man wants to do!

The moment the elevator door closed, Gavyn asked, “Why are you here?”

“That’s none of your business.” Aylin pursed her lips tightly. She could clearly see the confusion and almost imperceptible probing in Gavyn’s eyes.

Aylin thought, what kind of expression is that? Does he think that I have no qualifications to be

here?

Gavyn narrowed his eyes slightly. He was indeed very puzzled in his heart. He wondered, could it be that Aylin really has some relationship with the Koch family?

But as soon as this thought came out, it was dispelled by Gavyn.

Although the Koch Group was no longer as prosperous as before, it was not easy for outsiders to enter. Suddenly, Gavyn thought of the news he had received before.

Gavyn narrowed his eyes and asked Aylin, “Do you work here?”

“It has nothing to do with you.” Aylin glared at Gavyn and stepped a little away from Gavyn.

Aylin didn’t deny it.

Gavyn’s face immediately darkened.

On the other hand, Lloyd was shocked!

Lloyd didn’t expect that Aylin was really working in the Koch Group. After all, all Lloyd knew was that Aylin was from a slum area. Lloyd had no good educational background or status. Even if someone wanted to become a receptionist in the Koch Group, that person had to have at least an undergraduate degree. How did Aylin get in?

Gavyn’s face was cold. He snorted coldly, “It seems that you have really found a good man who can stuff you into this group. What? Are you done with being a housewife? Do you want to try to work as

a white collar?”

Gavyn did not think that Aylin had any relationship with the Koch family.

Gavyn thought that Ryker got an endorsement for Aylin from the Koch Group. And because of Ryker, Aylin got the opportunity to work in the Koch Group.