83

Chapter 83 The Culprit is Found

Oh my goodness, what do you mean by “not bad”!

Daniel, still shaken, clutched his chest. Just moments ago, he genuinely believed his life was about to end Even now, his heart continued to race, pounding at least 120 beats per minute.

Just now, they passed by a damaged fence near a cliff opening. The car couldn’t slow down after making a sharp turn and headed straight towards the cliff!

The brakes failed to work, but Aylin’s quick reflexes kicked in. She turned the steering wheel with all her might, causing the car to swerve and narrowly avoid going over the edge of the cliff!

The force was too strong, accidentally colliding with the nearby mountainside.

At the moment of impact, Daniel’s vision almost went completely black, thinking he was about to witness the end of his life!

However, in the next moment, as the dust cleared, he softly muttered prayers and opened his eyes, only to find that the heavenly world he had imagined was nowhere to be seen.

12

The road was wide and the sunlight was just right; he was still alive!

Aylin skillfully managed to regain control of the vehicle, and with Robert’s assistance, the car only lightly grazed the mountainside.

Under the haze of dust, it seemed as if a massive collision had occurred. However, the three people inside the car were completely unharmed!

Even the front of the car, which bore the brunt of the impact, only had a shallow scratch!

Daniel dared to say that this was the most nerve-wracking and exciting car ride he had ever experienced in his life!

As soon as the car came to a stop, he pinched his philtrum, looking as if his soul had left his body. “Oh my… That scared me to death! Thank goodness, thank goodness…”

At that moment, Robert was getting out of the car and opening the door when he heard a voice and turned around with a smile, “Daniel, is your heart still okay?”

Daniel waved his hand, panting, “It’s fine, it’s fine… It went back into my stomach, no problem

now.”

At this point, the car had been tampered with, so naturally, it couldn’t be driven anymore.

After Robert called for a car to pick them up, they waited at the spot.

“Robert, keep an eye on Daniel,” Aylin instructed before bending down to pull a handheld computer

from under her seat.

Her driving skills were deeply influenced by Robert’s teachings, and Robert himself was an international racer.

She was curious to see who would dare to show off in front of her!

The screen lit up, and Aylin’s slender, fair fingers rapidly tapped on the keyboard.

Her thought process was crystal clear. The computer was connected to the car’s dashcam, and all she had to do was review the footage of any suspicious individuals near the vehicle over the past few days. Surely, she would be able to find some clues.

Aylin’s reading speed was incredibly fast. Complicated lines of code flashed by, and in no time, she managed to lock the time right after they entered the cemetery!

A stranger’s face suddenly appeared on the screen, and Aylin furrowed her brow.

Who is this? I have no recollection.

With a raised eyebrow, she made a few changes to the code and rewrote the program. The man’s location then appeared clearly on the screen.

At this very moment, she was just 1.2 miles away from him.

The electronic screen cast a faint blue glow, illuminating her fair and delicate face, yet her eyes seemed as dark as a cold, deep pool.

Robert handed Daniel a bottle of water and leaned in to take a look at Aylin’s screen. “What are you searching for? Who is this person?”

Aylin said coldly, “It seems like someone tampered with our car.”

“What?”

Robert didn’t care about any suspicions or uncertainties. As soon as he heard someone had tampered with their car, the protective brother’s blood surged. He slammed his palm on the car and exclaimed, “How dare you hurt our Aylin! You must be tired of living!”

He turned to face Daniel and asked, “Daniel, how are you doing?”

“Much better, Mr. Robert.”

Robert pointed at the computer screen and said coldly, “This person is nearby. You, take some people and bring him back to me alive!”

Daniel overheard the conversation between the brother and sister, fully aware of the importance of

the mission.

“Mr. Robert, Ms. Koch, don’t worry, I’ll definitely catch him and get to the bottom of this!”

After Daniel left, Aylin emotionlessly closed her computer.

Robert came over and looked around, up and down, licking his tongue, which annoyed Aylin. She rolled her eyes and asked, “What’s the matter?”

“Wow, Aylin, you managed to track that guy down in less than ten minutes? Even my top hackers might not be able to achieve what you did. You’re really hiding your talents.”

While Robert was proud of Aylin, he couldn’t help but feel puzzled. “It’s just that the code you’re typing doesn’t seem like the usual kind. When did you secretly learn hacking skills behind our backs, and who taught you, huh?”

Upon hearing Robert’s praise, Aylin curved her lips into a gentle smile.

Upon hearing who taught her, she smiled and prepared to respond. But as the words reached her lips, she suddenly froze.

Who taught you?

How come the name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can’t remember it? Yes, those earnest teachings, the hands-on guidance… who did she learn it from again?