84

Chapter 84 You Are Doomed

Robert didn’t notice the change in Aylin’s expression.

He wanted to say something more, but a phone call interrupted his words.

“Hello? Alright, you guys wait there, I’ll be right over.”

Robert hung up the phone and picked up Aylin’s bag. “Aylin, let’s talk more when we get home. The car to pick us up has arrived.”

The heavy wooden door was slowly pushed open, and the first to step across the threshold was a graceful and charming figure.

John said respectfully, “Ms. Koch, you’re back.”

“Yes,” Aylin nodded as a response.

Following Aylin was a tall and handsome man, with delicate eyebrows and eyes, exuding an elegant and charming demeanor without being frivolous.

John was momentarily stunned, then looked closely and was overjoyed, “Mr. Robert… Mr. Robert is

back too?”

As a child, Robert often visited the Koch family, and their ser vants and housekeepers were quite familiar with him. John, in particular, treated him as if he were a son of the Koch family.

Three years ago, after Robert moved abroad, he completely lost touch with the Koch’s home. Now that they meet again, how could he not be overwhelmed with emotion?

Robert smiled at him, “It’s me, long time no see, John.”

When Robert returns, Aylin will have someone to support her!

John greeted cheerfully, “Mr. Robert’s sudden return caught me off guard, and I didn’t receive any notice. I didn’t have time to prepare. Please, come in, Mr. Robert and Ms. Koch, have a seat.”

Robert and Aylin settled down on the couch, while John went to make coffee for them.

Aylin gathered her thoughts, crossing her arms. Seeing her serious expression, Robert reassured her, “I’ve already called Daniel and asked him to bring the person to our house. Once they arrive, we can ask them and everything will be clear.”

Aylin shook her head, “I think, this matter might not be that simple.”

John returned with the coffee, gently placing the porcelain cup on the table, and joined the conversation between the two. “Ms. Koch, Mr. Robert, Daniel has reached them.”

Not only was it Daniel, John was referring to “them.”

Aylin’s expression turned serious, and she raised her hand, “Bring them in.”

As the conversation came to an end, Daniel led a man with his hands and feet bound towards the sofa, scolding him along the way.

Daniel bowed respectfully, “Ms. Koch, please take a look, is this the person you were looking for?”

Aylin and Robert exchanged glances, their expressions both incredibly cold and detached.

This man is none other than the suspicious character!

The man’s appearance was passable, and he wore classic Walle men’s clothing. However, his demeanor was quite sleazy, giving off a knockoff vibe despite wearing high-end brands.

When Daniel pushed him in, he was still fuming with anger, seemingly muttering curses under his

breath.

However, the moment he saw Aylin, his expression immediately changed from annoyance to

excitement.

“Wow, I didn’t expect that the one trying to catch me would be such a beautiful woman! If I had known that such a gorgeous lady wanted to see me, I would have surrendered right away. But hey, even if you’ve taken a liking to me, this isn’t the place for it. Can we really have a romantic night in the living room? Hahaha…”

With frivolous words and a laugh, he revealed his yellow teeth from frequent smoking, making Aylin feel waves of nausea.

“Robert.”

“Got it.” Robert sprang into action upon hearing the voice. How dare he flirt with Aylin right in front of him! He must be tired of living!

His Aylin is the best girl in the world, an invaluable treasure. She is definitely not someone that these lowly, despicable ruffians could casually fantasize about!

He rolled up his sleeves, his eyes revealing a fierce determination. With a single punch, he shattered the sleazy man, causing blood to flow freely from both nostrils!

The man cried out in pain, but his hands were tied together, making it difficult for him to defend

himself.

He could only cover his nose and wail, “Ouch, my little beauty, you have such a ruthless heart. If you have feelings for me, how can you just stand there and watch me get beaten up? Are you embarrassed because I guessed what’s in your heart? Ouch… it hurts so much…”

“Speak properly or just shut your foul mouth!”

Surprisingly, the man still dared to speak so casually. Robert felt that he had been too lenient, so he

took a step back and landed two more punches on the man’s eyes.

In the next moment, the man’s eyes swelled up on both sides, turning a mix of blue and purple, making him look just like a raccoon.

Who would have thought that the man was shameless to the extreme? Despite crying out in pain, he still tried to take advantage of the situation with his words.

“Beauty, are you angry out of embarrassment? Ouch, ouch, ouch… Please tell him to stop hitting me, Beauty, save me!”

The entire Koch family was left speechless. Aylin hadn’t even met him face to face, so how could she feel as if he was so familiar?

Daniel frowned and scolded, “What nonsense are you spouting? Is our Ms. Koch someone that a person like you is worthy of?”

Aylin waved her hand, signaling Daniel to step back.

The man continued to wail and howl Aylin’s name, while Daniel looked at him disdainfully, thinking to himself that this guy was in for a rough time.

In that instant, as Robert shifted to the side, Aylin didn’t even need to gather momentum. Her slender, fair leg was raised to a moderate arc.

In the next moment, she fiercely kicked towards that man!

A kick landed right in the gut!

She stood steady in her high heels, her left foot firmly planted on the ground. With her right foot, she swiftly swung the slender heel in a sharp arc, delivering a painful blow to the man.

Just a moment ago, they were at least able to cover their heads and scurry away. But now, they were curled up on the ground, clutching their stomachs, and wailing nonstop.

Aylin lazily withdrew her leg and stepped on the man’s thigh, saying lightly, “You can keep talking, I don’t mind crippling you right now.”