65

Chapter 65 Enchanting and Unforgettable

The lights in the parking lot were bright and white, making it somewhat dazzling to the eyes.

Aylin didn’t know that someone had started to resent her, but even if she knew, she wouldn’t be afraid!

She took the car keys out of her bag, still thinking about the painting. Hugo noticed her daydreaming and gently called out, “Ms. Kochi, Ms. Koch?”

Aylin turned her head, and under the light, her gaze was as cold and clear as water.

“Where would you like to go? Let me take you there, Hugo said, offering to help Aylin with her

handbag.

Aylin didn’t want Hugo to know too much, as even if he understood the situation, he wouldn’t be able to help much, so it wasn’t necessary.

“No need, I’d like to enjoy the breeze by myself. You can go home now.”

Hugo hesitated a bit, while Aylin’s indifferent gaze swept over him. Although she showed no particular expression, her strong aura as a superior was undeniable.

Hugo quickly lowered his gaze, “Yes, I’ll head home now. If you need anything, feel free to call me

anytime.”

After sending Hugo away, Aylin pushed open the car door, and a pair of high heels adorned with tiny diamonds confidently stepped into the vehicle.

She was curious to see if what Gavyn said was true or false.

Just as I was about to lean in and get into the car, suddenly, my shoulder felt heavy.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder!

Aylin’s eyes narrowed, and in the blink of an eye, she swiftly reacted. Her seemingly delicate arms grabbed the incoming person’s arm, and with a twist of her waist and a bend of her legs, she skillfully used their own force against them.

With a resounding thudding sound, he delivered a solid shoulder throw to his opponent!

After experiencing Hanson’s despicable tactics last time, her vigilance has increased even more.

This set of actions was carried out almost entirely by instinct, without a hint of hesitation. With swift eyes and nimble hands, the movements were as smooth as flowing water. Even the most famous combat skills coach in town couldn’t find a single flaw!

“Ahh!” A sharp scream came from behind her ear.

Aylin’s hand, which was about to move, suddenly stopped.

“Boss, It’s me, the boss! It’s me! Ouch, it hurts so much… Help…!”

David was in so much pain. Who would have thought that calling out to Boss would have no effect? As he watched Boss get into the car, he just gave a pat, and almost lost half his life in the process!

Aylin withdrew her hand and glanced sideways at the newcomer. “David, what were you thinking, patting me on the back like that?”

Aylin really went all out with this move, nearly dislocating David’s arm. The pain brought tears to

his eyes.

“I totally forgot for a moment, oh my… I almost lost my hand.”

David covered his arm as he got up from the ground, wincing in pain while recalling, “Boss, your combat skills are getting better and better. I remember back in the day when those-”

Upon hearing “back then,” Aylin’s face turned pale.

“Stop, don’t go off-topic. What brings you to me this late at night?”

Getting straight to the point, David didn’t wince in pain anymore and immediately put on a serious expression to report, “Boss, I came to talk to you about that painting. I’ve been keeping an eye on the Delacruz family these past few days. I just got some news that Gavyn seems to have traced things back to us, he-”

“I already know about this.”

David was taken aback, “You… already knew? Then he investigated you…”

Aylin let out a cold laugh, crossed her arms, and leaned against the car. “So what if he investigates? We’re not the ones who stole the painting. We haven’t broken any laws or caused any chaos. Even if he wants to sue, the first person he should go after is Haleigh! After all, she’s the one who actually committed the crime. I dare him to escalate this situation and see who ends up begging for mercy!”

As the woman spoke, her beautiful eyes shone with a sharp light under the moonlight. Her red lips curved into a smile, and her long, loose hair danced in the wind.

With Aylin’s poised and fearless demeanor, there’s no end to her refreshing charm!

David’s mouth hung open in awe, his eyes tw*nkling with admiration. “The boss knew about it even before I reported it? No wonder he’s the boss… So impressive! I just got the news myself. It seems I

need to work even harder to match the boss’s incredible foresight!”

Aylin was incredibly beautiful and exuded an undeniable presence. Simply standing under the moonlight, without striking any additional poses, she captivated people’s attention, making it

impossible for them to look away.

Chapter 65 Enchanting and Unforgettable

43.11%

Gel Bonus

This made David repeatedly sigh in admiration In his heart.

Aylin is so resourceful and cu**ing. If it weren’t for that unexpected amnesia three years ago, there’s no way a mere Gavyn could have taken advantage of them! Even destroying the ungrateful Delacruz family would be considered a light punishment!

After flattering, David didn’t forget to ask about the next steps, “Boss, in the end, we didn’t get that thing back. What do you plan to do next?”

Aylin lifted her chin, “Get in the car and come with me.”

Although David was puzzled, he obediently followed the instructions. As he sat in the passenger seat and fastened his seatbelt, he asked, “Boss, what are we going to do?”

Aylin smoothly settled into her seat, pressing down on the accelerator, “Let’s go verify something

very important.”