46

Chapter 46 Never

Lexie understood that Hanson was saying, “I was unlucky. I was blackmailed for money and was beaten up!”

Lexie hugged Hanson tightly in her arms, crying loudly.

Hanson was also angry and annoyed. He tried his best to say that sentence.

Aylin was fine. However, Hanson got beaten up, and he also lost his money!

Originally, Hanson thought that the project could be launched again, but now it was back to the original point.

Hanson thought, Sure enough, it is useless to find these hooligans!

Aylin tooked at this scene and sneered in her mind. However, she still pretended to be worried and said, “Auntie, why don’t we call the police? Let the police investigate what happened. These gangsters were so ruthless. This time, it was uncle who was beaten up. What if they found you?”

“No, let’s not call the police yet!” Lexie snapped back to her senses.

Lexie thought, We can’t call the police!

If the police investigate, they will know that we paid and asked the hooligans to teach Aylin a lesson.

At that time, we wouldn’t be able to reason with the police!

Lexie immediately stopped Aylin who was about to call the police.

“I’m doing this for your good. What if something like this happens again in the future? Are you going to watch him get beaten to death?”

Aylin deliberately emphasized the word death.

“No… No… It’s just that this matter is too embarrassing! Your uncle is a high-level official in the company. If more people know this, not only will your uncle be embarrassed, but the company will also be affected! You don’t have to worry about this. Leave this to me. You’re also frightened. Go home and rest!”

Lexie was afraid that Aylin would know what they did, so she gently pushed Aylin, indicating for her to leave.

At this time, the ambulance just arrived. Aylin shrugged and said. “Alright, then I’ll leave this place to you. If you need help, call me. These people are treating uncle like this today. I definitely won’t let them off!”

Lexie wiped her tears and smiled.

“I know you are a good girl. This matter can’t be publicized. We can discuss it later when he gets better!”

Lexie and Hanson hurriedly got in the ambulance and left.

The worry in Aylin’s eyes gradually faded away and was replaced by a sneer as the car left.

Aylin sneered.

Aylin thought, Hanson, is it painful? You deserve it! This is just the beginning. You have to pay for it!

Hanson was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment. When he came out of the emergency room, he was bandaged all over his body.

*The patient has 30 fractures all over his body, and many of his internal org ans are damaged. He needs to be hospitalized. You need to be men tally prepared. Even if he recovers, there will be sequelae. Go and do the procedures.”

Hearing the doctor’s words. Lexie almost fainted.

Seeing that the situation was strange, the doctor cautiously suggested calling the police.

However, Lexie refused.

After all, Lexie thought that this matter was too embarrassing!

Facing the high medical examination fees, Lexie could only pay.

Ever since Aylin took control of the company, Lexie’s gray income had been cut off. Besides, those hooligans robbed the money, leaving

Lexie no penny now.

When Hanson heard that he would have sequelae and thought of how Aylin was unharmed, he was so angry that he spat out a mouthful of fresh blood, dyeing the bandage red.

Lexie had never seen such a situation before. She was so scared that she was out of her wits and shouted in shock, “Doctor! Doctor, come

quickly!”

Then, Hanson was sent to the operating room again.

Lexie looked at the constant increase in the treatment fee. Her vision went black and she fainted.

Aylin returned home, humming a tune. She was in a very good mood.

As soon as she removed her makeup, she received a call from her subordinate.

“Ms. Koch, there’s news from the hospital. Hanson won’t be able to get out of bed for at least a month! There are many fractures and or gan injuries. The situation is not optimistic. He has already gone through a second operation.

‘He deserves it. He deserves it.”

Aylin stopped smiling. She became serious.

Although Lexie could not see Hanson in pain with her own eyes, this news made Lexie feel slightly better.

But, there was one more thing that needed to be resolved.

“David, I’ll send the picture of that punk and the blackmail video to your mailbox later. Remember to send them to the police station for me. It’s against the law and not tolerated!”

“Yes, Ms. Koch!”

David solemnly responded.

After hanging up the phone, Aylin gradually loosened her fist. The water in the bathtub just happened to be in place, and Aylin sank her

entire body into the warm water.

In the package of water, Lexie relaxed for a moment.

After calming down, Aylin poked her head out of the water.

Lexie thought, Hanson has been dealt with for the time being, but there is still no progress in the painting exhibition.

My parents’ death anniversary was coming soon. I have to get “Overview of the Sea” back as soon as possible.

When Lexie thought of what happened at the auction today, she was angry. Lexie thought, Gavyn is just a bas*ard. Even after the divorce.

he still makes me unhappy.

During the three years of marriage, I had been taking care of him with all my effort.

No matter what, I would put him first. If Gavyn didn’t like me, I would try my best not to appear in front of Gavyn.

Gavyn’s stomach was not good. So, I learned how to make medicinal cuisine and help Gavyn recuperate bit by bit.

I never asked to appear on any important occasions.

Even when I returned to the Delacruz’s old residence every time the family banquet was held, I helped Gavyn block Steve’s reprimand

without any regrets.

With the title of Gavyn’s wife, I paid a lot…

Now that I thought about it, I felt that it wasn’t worth it!

I am a fool!

Even if a dog was fed three years of food, a dog would still know to turn back and show its kindness. Gavyn was so ruthless.

Go to hell sc*m!

I’ll never forgive you!

The more Aylin thought about it, the angrier she became. She stopped taking a bath and dried her body before burrowing into the bed.

Aylin slept very uneasily.

Aylin had recovered her memories. She didn’t know if it was because the impact of the explosion was too great. Aylin couldn’t remember many things from that day.

In a daze, Aylin seemed to have experienced the explosion of the cruise ship again.

In the fire, everyone fled in panic, the chaotic scene, and the screaming when the cruise ship was about to explode. It seemed that at the moment of the explosion, someone pushed Aylin behind her back and let her fall into the sea first.

Who was it…