Full Moon (Camsé/Camgeria)

Camden forgot about the full moon. But she doesn't seem to mind.
❌Smut warning❌
----

It wasn't usually this calm out. There was always something going on. So Camden was pretty confused as she made her way to work. It was a pretty odd day for her to be scheduled. She was never scheduled for Friday nights and figured it must be some mistake. But she'd take it. After all, she'd be making money.

Camden stepped into the bar, finding it less crowded than usual as she made her way to the back. The usuals weren't sitting at their tables, instead replaced by people she had never seen before. She felt as if they were watching her as she walked. She tried to ignore it.

There was only one other person in the back. Camden didn't recognize her, so she figured she must be a new employee. She had worked with almost everyone so far. She eyed the girl as she clocked in. There seemed to be something off about her. And it wasn't her strangely done eyebrows. The girl turned to eye Camden in confusion, but she said nothing.

Camden turned away to start getting to work, glancing out the window. That's when she froze. She realized why it seemed so strange out tonight.

The full moon was shining down, sending a shiver down her spine. So it was definitely a mistake for her to be scheduled to work tonight. The werewolves were out tonight.

They were hardly ever seen in daylight, especially when it came to public places like a bar. When they were out, everyone else stayed in. Camden had never interacted with one before, and the thought of doing that was terrifying.

Yet she was intrigued.

It wasn't like she should have to stay her whole shift. After all, it was a scheduling mistake. So if something were to really scare her, she could just make a run for it back to her apartment. For now, she wanted to see the werewolves up close. See if they were as dangerous as they were made out to be.

And maybe she had fantasies she wouldn't mind fulfilling.

So she walked back out to start preparing drinks like she always did. As she stood behind the bar, wiping a shot glass clean, she could feel eyes on her. She glanced up only for everyone who had been looking to face away from her. Except for two girls who sat at a table off to the side.

Their eyes shined in the dull light of the bar, and they studied Camden closely. Almost as if she was prey that they wanted to pounce on. Camden took a nervous breath and tried to ignore it. Maybe if she seemed unbothered it would keep her from looking intimidated. She turned to set the shot glass down.

When she turned back around, she stiffened up. The two girls sat on the barstools now, their eyes gleaming as they studied her. One of them smiled, showing off her sharp teeth.

"Never seen you here before." She said.

"Never seen any human here, to be more specific." The other one said.

Camden took a shaky breath. She wasn't sure how to respond to that. So she didn't. "Did you two want anything?" She asked, trying to smile at the both of them.

They exchanged a look. "We'd prefer this to be a sober experience." The first one said, leaning over the counter to study Camden closely. "We've never seen a human up close before."

Camden's breath caught in her throat. The pink haired girl eyed her with a hunger in her eyes, and the other one traced a long and sharp claw-like nail over the countertop. Camden unknowingly pressed her legs together. "And I've never seen a werewolf up close, let alone two of them..."

A playful look appeared in their eyes. The pink haired one smiled. "I'm Rosé." She introduced herself, motioning towards her friend. "And this is Angie."