Three Words (Camgeria)

Quite a bit of people requested more Camgeria, so here it is!
Just pure fluff, Camden really wants love from her Angie.
----

Camden couldn't concentrate on starting her makeup. She couldn't when she was desperately craving affection. She tapped her makeup brush against the table, glancing around at the other queens.

Everyone seemed to be paired up. Daya and Jasmine were both trying to impress Bosco and win her over, Orion and Jorgeous were trying to be secretive about the kisses they were sharing, Kornbread was making Willow laugh about something, and even Kerri was settled on Maddy's lap.

Camden pouted, wanting some form of attention too. She looked up at Angie who was busy on her face beside her, slowly leaning against her arm. "...Angie?"

"Yes sugar?" Angie said as she concentrated on her reflection, running a brush quickly over her skin.

Camden was quiet, glancing to the side at some of the others before standing up and pulling herself into Angie's lap. She laid her head on her chest, looking up at her with wide eyes. "...Hi."

Angie stopped, looking down at her in confusion. "...Hi. What's this all about?" She laid her brush down, setting her hands on Camden's lower back. "You need something?"

Camden shyly nodded, glancing at Angie's lips. "Y-Yeah..." She whispered, snuggling as close as she could. "If it's okay...?"

"What is it you need, pretty baby?" Angie put a finger under Camden's chin, tilting her head. "You want some love, don't you?"

Camden nodded again, moving one arm around Angie's neck. "Yes please..." She tried hiding the blush on her face, tracing her finger over the tattoo on Angie's chest.

Angie smiled and pulled her closer, starting to leave soft kisses against her jaw. "Like this kind of love?" She asked teasingly, gently nipping at the queen's pale skin and making her squeak.

Camden covered her mouth, eyes wide as she scanned the room to make sure no one noticed. "Y-Yeah, like that-"

Angie chuckled in response and kissed her lips this time, feeling Camden practically go limp on top of her. She traced small patterns against her back, humming into the kiss as Camden laid a hand on the back of her neck to pull her closer.

Angie pulled away after a moment, not wanting to get too carried away. She smiled when seeing how dazed Camden looked, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You should start working on your makeup now, okay?"

"No-" Camden huffed quietly, snuggling closer and brushing her lips against Angie's. "I want more..."

Angie gave her another small kiss before picking her up and setting her down in her own chair, running a hand through her hair. "I'll give you more later, okay? I'll sneak you out to my hotel room."

Camden blushed, smiling a little. "You will?"

Angie sat back down beside her, pulling herself a little closer. "Of course I will. I promise, pretty baby."

Camden beamed and snuck another kiss to Angie's cheek, picking up her makeup brush once more. "I'd like that a lot."

----

Angie kept her word. She held Camden's hand as she led her to her room, making sure the hallway was empty as the other queen clung tightly onto her. The moment Angie had closed her door, Camden was jumping into her arms and peppering her face in kisses.

Angie squeaked and almost fell back, holding her up in her arms and giggling softly. "Cammie baby-"

"Let me love you." Camden pressed quick kisses against Angie's lips, wrapping her legs around her waist. She paused to rest her head against Angie's shoulder, finger tracing over her jaw. "Want you all to myself."