Good Girl (Camgeria)

I guess this can count as a part 2 to Tension.
Angie's got a new favorite pet name for her Lady Camden
❌Slightly kinky smut warning❌ After care fluff at the end
----

Camden had gotten used to sleeping next to Angie. In fact, she wasn't sure if she could ever sleep without her again. All the stress of the competition would melt away the moment their arms were wrapped around each other. Camden was thankful Angie never complained about how much she loved to cuddle, because at this point she could hardly go an hour without some form of physical affection.

Tonight was no different from the others. Angie ran a hand through Camden's messy hair, leaving lazy kisses against her forehead as she cradled her in her arms. "My sweet baby." She cooed as she peppered her cheeks in kisses, making the smaller queen squeal and try hiding her face in her chest. Angie smiled and gave her a small squeeze, nuzzling against her. "No need to hide your pretty face, sugar."

Camden raised her head a little to look up at her, blushing over the compliment and the pet name. She pulled herself up so she could reach Angie's lips. "You missed a spot."

Angie giggled softly and pressed a quick kiss to Camden's lips, pulling away to see her pouting.

"You know damn well that wasn't enough." Camden huffed, wrapping her arms around Angie's neck. "I want a real one."

"Alright, alright." Angie tried not to laugh as she gave in. She kissed her lips once more, this time holding her by the hips and pulling her closer. Camden smiled and parted her lips for her, hooking a leg over her waist.

Angie pulled away just a bit, close enough so Camden could rest her forehead against hers and their lips brushed together. She placed one hand on Camden's cheek, the other tracing up her thigh. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

Camden's cheeks were red under her touch. She was certain she'd never get used to Angie's compliments. She whined, wanting her lips fully back on hers again. "Angie..."

Angie kissed her again, rougher this time. Camden was taken by surprise but enjoyed every bit of it, groaning softly when the other queen pressed her tongue against hers. Angie hummed and nudged Camden down onto her back. She tangled a hand into her hair and gave it a gentle tug, making Camden gasp and open her eyes.

"Y-You tease-" Camden stuttered as she tried crossing her legs.

Angie smiled when realizing the affect she was having on her, giving her hair another playful tug. "What? You like this?"

Camden squeaked and bit her lip, moaning softly. Her hips twitched when she felt Angie move a knee between her legs, instinctively pressing herself down against it. "N-No...maybe-" She whined and bucked her hips.

Angie straddled her hips as she admired Camden's flustered reactions. She rocked her hips against hers, earning a soft moan from the smaller queen's lips. "You're such a good girl." She praised her, tracing a finger under Camden's chin to get her to look up at her. "Aren't you?"

Camden swallowed back another moan and nodded quickly, bouncing herself against Angie's knee. "I am a good girl. Just for you-" She moaned again when Angie tugged her hair, making her tilt her head back. Angie leaned down to kiss her neck, biting and sucking on every patch of skin she could. She kept a tight grip on her, grinding her hips down against hers.

"Just for me?" Angie asked in a teasing tone before nipping at a sensitive spot on Camden's neck.

Camden bit her lip, groaning softly as she thrusted her hips up. "J-Just for you." She repeated, wrapping her arms around Angie's neck. "I'm yours, a-all yours. Your good girl-"