My Maddy (Maddy Morphosis x Kerri Colby)

Requested by huntyfunty
Kerri doesn't mean to get jealous and upset, but that's her Maddy and nobody else's.
For the sake of setting, we'll say this is,,,,before filming the finale I guess-
TW: Panic attack❌
----

Kerri snaked her arms around Maddy's waist, laying her head on her shoulder and watching as she dug through her suitcase. "Maddy?"

"Yes baby?" Maddy grabbed what she was looking for, draping it over her arm and turning to her girlfriend. "Something wrong?"

Kerri just laid her head on Maddy's chest, snuggling close to her. "No, just want your attention."

Maddy smiled a little, kissing her forehead. "I know babygirl, but we need to start getting ready."

Kerri whined, keeping a tight hold on the other queen and trying to pull herself up into her arms. "But Maddy please-" She huffed softly, pulling at her boyfriend's shirt.

Maddy sighed but scooped her up in her arms, kissing her lips softly. "There, is that better?"

Kerri wrapped her arms around Maddy's neck and her legs around her waist, nodding quickly. "Much better." She smiled, feeling safer and calmer in Maddy's arms.

Maddy kept her close as she laid out her outfit for the night, pressing soft kisses against Kerri's temple and the top of her head. "I love you and would hold you all night if I could, but you really need to start getting ready too."

Kerri stuffed her face against Maddy's neck, tightening her hold on her. "Can I sit next to you during filming?"

"I don't control that, babygirl. But I'll make sure to ask." Maddy kissed her cheek and set her down on the bed much to Kerri's disappointment. She watched as Maddy pulled her shirt over her head to start getting ready, holding her arms out for it and smiling when the queen dropped it in her arms.

Just as Kerri was about to pull herself up and find a way to get more snuggles and kisses, there was loud and quick knocking on the door.

"Maddy!" Jasmine's yelling filled the room. "Maddy I need your help!"

Maddy groaned, leaning down to press a quick kiss to Kerri's lips. "I'll be right back, babygirl. Start getting ready okay?"

Kerri was quiet as she watched Maddy leave the room. She looked down at the shirt in her hands, holding it to her chest and slowly sinking down against the pillows on the bed. She didn't want to get ready, she wanted Maddy.

Kerri wasn't the jealous type. At least, she tried not to be. But she was in a mood that left her wanting Maddy's undivided attention. She wasn't in the mood for sharing her boyfriend. She just wanted her arms around her and to be told how much she's loved.

Kerri bit her lip, glancing at the time. The minutes dragged by. It felt like Maddy had been gone forever. Her heartbeat sped up as she buried her face in Maddy's shirt, whining quietly as she tried calming herself down. She didn't understand why Jasmine couldn't have asked anyone else for help. She needed Maddy more than she did.

A tear rolled down Kerri's cheek as she struggled to keep calm. She didn't like the way she was acting but she also hated being alone and not having Maddy with her. Her hands shook as she held the shirt tighter, vision blurring as her breathing became ragged.

"M-Maddy..." She whined quietly, knowing she couldn't hear her. She tried focusing on something, anything, but couldn't no matter how hard she tried. "M-Maddy please..." She hiccupped, nails digging into the fabric of the queen's shirt as she started to full on cry.

After what felt like hours, the door finally opened and Maddy came back inside. She stopped talking when she saw Kerri, immediately rushing to her side. "Babygirl what happened?-"

Kerri looked up quickly when she heard her, struggling to pull herself up. "M-Maddy..." She reached out for her with trembling arms.

Maddy immediately picked her up, holding her close and swaying back and forth. "Sweetheart it's okay, I'm right here. What happened, baby?" She asked quietly, trying to dry her tears and calm her down.

Kerri had a tight grip on her, starting to sob against her shoulder. 'Want m-my Maddy..." She cried, continuing to shake. "Want you to myself. W-Want your attention..." She hiccuped, trying to focus on Maddy's touch.

Maddy sighed and sat down with her on her lap, tracing small patterns against her back and cupping her cheek in her free hand. "Can you look at me, babygirl?"

Kerri slowly raised her head, sniffling and trying to wipe her tears away. "I-I'm so sorry..." She cried. "I shouldn't be acting like this, I'm being so s-stupid and-"

Maddy hushed her with a soft peck to her lips, moving both hands to her cheeks and drying her tears as best as she could. "You're okay, sweetheart. Take deep breaths for me."

Kerri whined but took deep breaths, resting her forehead against Maddy's as she tried to stop shaking. "M-Maddy..."

"I'm right here. I'm right here and everything is okay." Maddy held her close, kissing her lips repeatedly to get her to settle down. Kerri's shaking started to slow, her breathing starting to return to normal. "That's it, good girl."

Kerri sniffled and looked up at Maddy with wide eyes. "I'm sorry..." She said again, bottom lip quivering.

Maddy shook her head, holding her tighter. "Don't apologize. It's okay. Everything is alright." She continued to comfort her. "I love you, babygirl. I love you so much."

Kerri slowly went limp in her arms, exhausted from her crying. She let Maddy lay her down, immediately snuggling against her chest when she laid down beside her and wrapped her arms around her waist. Maddy kissed the top of her head, humming softly.

"I love you too..." Kerri whispered, her eyes heavy. "My Maddy, my Maddy only..."

"Only yours." Maddy confirmed, smiling a little. "You wanna rest a little before getting ready now? I promise I won't leave again."

Kerri nodded, blushing when feeling another kiss on her lips. Maddy gave her a gentle squeeze before pulling herself up from the bed.

"I love you, Kerri." She smoothed her girlfriend's hair out of her face. "I love you so much."

----

Sorry this one's a little short, but I hope you liked it!