Sneaky Twat (Joe Black x Cherry Valentine)

Requested by lookoverthereaiden
Joe just wanted to sleep, now he's got an adorable queen in his room.
Sorry if this seems the same as some of my other recent one-shots- I find it cute and they're fun to write 😔
----

Joe slept with his arms tight around a pillow, blanket draped loosely over his hips. He really didn't mind all the rules against phones, it helped him sleep better. Until his hotel room door slowly opened.

Cherry smiled victoriously when picking the lock had worked, quietly closing the door behind her and trying to find the way to Joe's bed in the dark. She squinted in the dark but didn't notice one of the other queen's suitcases on the floor, yelping when she tripped over it and landed on the floor.

Joe jumped awake when he heard her, shaking his head and leaning over to turn the bedside lamp on. He looked over to find Cherry on the ground. "...How did you get in here and why are you on the floor?"

"Uh-" Cherry pulled herself back up, blushing softly when she met Joe's eyes. "I picked the lock-"

"So you broke into my hotel room. For what?" Joe raised a brow before laying his head back down, still tired.

"I didn't break in-" Cherry paused before thinking about it. "Well, I guess I did. But I have a good reason-" She made it over to Joe's bed without tripping this time and pulled herself up beside him. "I was cold. And lonely."

"You didn't bring at least one jacket?" Joe said in a teasing tone, smiling to himself. "I'm sure Tia has a stuffed animal you can borrow to keep you company."

"Joe-" Cherry huffed and grabbed one of the pillows, hitting him in the chest with it. Joe let out a dramatic offended gasp, hand over his heart as Cherry pouted and gave him puppy eyes. "I wanted you."

Joe chuckled softly and held an arm out for her. Cherry smiled and immediately curled up by his side, letting him wrap his arm around her waist to keep her close. "That better, you sneaky twat?"

"Much better." Cherry said as she laid her head on top of Joe's exposed chest, tracing her finger over his tattoos.

Joe sighed in content, watching Cherry's hand as his own rested on her hip. "You know, this could get us into trouble."

"Oh hush." Cherry smacked his chest playfully, hooking a leg over his waist and pulling herself up on top of him. "I saw A'Whora going to Tayce's room on my way here, they can't eliminate all of us."

Joe laid a hand on her leg, rubbing his thumb in circular motions over the queen's smooth skin. "I guess you're right."

"Of course I am." Cherry smiled. She reveled in the affection she was receiving from Joe. While the reasons why she had come to his room were partly true, she also had come just to have some alone time with him. She leaned down, snuggling against his chest. "And you like having me to yourself anyways."

Joe tried to stop himself from blushing, moving his hands up to her waist. "I can't say I disagree..."

Cherry giggled softly, cupping his cheek. "You're pretty."

"And you sure are affectionate when you're tired." Joe shook his head and laughed, trying to move her so she was laying back down on the bed. Cherry immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, not letting him put her down.

"No-" She huffed, hiding her head against his neck. "I'm comfortable right here."

Joe wasn't super comfortable, but if Cherry didn't want to let go then he wasn't going to fight her. He let out a playful groan as he laid back once more, falling limp. "I've been trapped."

Cherry raised her head a little, giggling as she gazed down at him. She squeezed her legs against his waist to assure he wasn't going anywhere. She hummed softly and put her hand back on his cheek. "...Joe?"

"Hm?" Joe hummed in response, his eyes closed again as he leaned against Cherry's hand.

Cherry didn't exactly know how to say what she wanted, hesitating for a moment. "Can I...can I kiss you?"

Joe immediately opened his eyes once more, looking up into Cherry's. The silence was only a moment, but it felt like so much longer to Cherry. She was about to apologize until Joe reached his hand out to the back of her neck, carefully pulling her back down and pressing his lips against hers.

Cherry's eyes widened in surprise before she closed them, immediately kissing back and returning her arms around Joe's neck, one hand tangling itself into his hair. She tilted her head and squeaked softly when feeling his arms tightening around her waist, pulling her down so they were chest to chest.

Joe smiled as he slowly pulled away, tracing a finger over Cherry's jaw and chuckling at her expression. "Surprised?"

Cherry blushed, looking to the side. "A little bit-" She admitted.

Joe hummed and pressed another kiss to her lips, reaching out to the blanket and pulling it around them. He moved his lips to her jaw, slowly starting to pepper her face in kisses. Cherry gripped tightly onto him as she gave him control, feeling like her body was on fire against his.

Joe stopped and laid back once more, hands now rubbing circles along her back. "How was that?"

"G-Great-" Cherry stuttered, relaxing in his arms as she closed her eyes.

Joe gazed at her, glancing at the time. "You should try to sleep now, alright?"

"You're not gonna take me back to my room?" Cherry asked sleepily, head resting back on his chest.

"Of course not. I quite like having you here." Joe promised, kissing her temple. Cherry smiled, falling asleep on top of him not long after.

Joe made sure she was asleep until he closed his own eyes, keeping hold of her. "The things I do for you."

----

1k words worth of pure fluff, hell yeah. I've had a ton of free time so that's why updates have been pretty regular.

Also this reminds me that I really gotta write more UK content. Hope you enjoyed!