The Inspiration (Jorgeous x Orion Story)

Oh y'all should've known it was coming at some point. Thanks Willow.
❌Smut warning❌ Fluff at the end
----

They knew they weren't supposed to be sneaking into each other's rooms. And they especially knew that they were probably not supposed to be doing this. But that didn't stop them at all.

"A-Ah!" Orion cried out and arched her back, gasping as Jorgeous worked her tongue in and out of her. She stuffed her head into one of the pillows, trying to silence herself as best as she could as the smaller queen ran her hands along her inner thighs.

Jorgeous licked a stripe up Orion's entrance before pulling away for a moment, catching her breath. "Gotta be a little quieter, okay Ry?" Jorgeous teased, hands on Orion's ass as she had her spread her legs more. "We don't wanna get caught."

Orion just whined in response, moaning when Jorgeous pressed her tongue back into her. "O-Oh fuck~" She groaned and reached her hand down, stroking herself at the same pace Jorgeous was moving her tongue in and out of her. "S-So fucking good at this baby. K-Keep going-"

Jorgeous hummed in response, sending chills up Orion's spine. She smiled and pulled her tongue out once more, slowly inching in one of her fingers and kissing Orion's lower back.

Orion's eyes widened and she bit down on the pillow to quiet her moans, pressing back against her hand and squeaking when she pressed her tongue in again. She was getting too overly stimulated, forcing herself to hold back her orgasm so Jorgeous wouldn't stop. "J-Jorgeous~" She moaned into the pillow, pumping herself faster. "P-Please give me more-"

Jorgeous hummed again, not used to having this much control in the bedroom. She pressed in a second finger and curled them, making Orion squeal and rock her hips back and forth. Jorgeous smiled as she pulled her mouth away, licking her lips as she admired the sounds she was drawing out of the queen. She thrusted her fingers in and out, using her other hand to stroke Orion's member. "Need a break, Ry?"

Orion quickly shook her head, pupils blown wide as she looked back at Jorgeous. "N-No, need you to keep fucking me with that pretty mouth of yours-" Her voice cracked as she straightened herself out on her wobbly knees. "P-Please..."

Jorgeous tilted her head, giggling softly. "Are you begging?"

Orion blushed heavily, precum dripping into Jorgeous's hand. "N-No- I uh-"

"Keep begging." Jorgeous pulled her hand away and set both of them on Orion's ass, kneading her nails into her skin. She liked this new sense of control, and loved seeing how undone Orion was becoming.

Orion whined but did as she was told, arms tight around one of the pillows. "P-Please, Jorgeous. K-Keep fucking me- Keep going no matter how l-loud I get-" She let out a strangled moan when Jorgeous traced her tongue up her sensitive rim, eyes rolling back.

Jorgeous smiled and left an open mouthed kiss against Orion's sensitive entrance, making her limbs shake. She pressed her tongue back into her, making Orion moan incoherently into the pillow.

"Fuck fuck fuck!~ Orion groaned and arched her back more, nails clawing at the bed sheets as Jorgeous returned to stroking her member. She stiffened her tongue and pressed it in and out quickly, earning a groan from Orion.

"J-Jorgeous!~" Orion threw her head back and moaned as she came into the other queen's hand, panting heavily as she closed her eyes and went limp on the pillow. "Fuck..."

Jorgeous pulled away, happily squeezing Orion's ass with one hand and lifting the other up to her mouth. She licked it clean, not noticing Orion sitting up until she was grabbed by the hips. She let out a yelp, being pushed down onto her chest.