Kitty Girls (Bosco x Daya Betty x Jasmine Kennedie)

Cat girl Bosco and Jasmine. Because fuck it. This may or may not be a sneak peek at a full fanfic
----

Daya groaned when her alarm went off, attempting to reach over and turn it off until a weight on both her sides kept her from doing that. She opened her eyes, not able to be grumpy from waking up when she saw her two girlfriends holding onto her with their tails entwined.

Bosco and Jasmine purred softly, the fur of their pointed ears brushing against Daya's cheeks. She smiled a little, and even though she hated to disturb them when they were being cute, she still sat up to grab her phone.

Their eyes opened when she moved. Bosco yawned, stretching her arms and pressing her head against Daya's shoulder. "Why are you up..."

"Too early." Jasmine said as she curled her tail around Daya's leg in an attempt to keep her there. "Stay with us."

Daya gently pet behind one of Bosco's soft ears, pressing a kiss to Jasmine's forehead and getting her to purr louder. "I would love that more than anything, but if I ditch work Maddy won't let me hear the end of it."

Jasmine pouted, but hesitantly let Daya up from the bed. Bosco however wasn't going down without a fight. She wrapped her arms around Daya's waist, ears flat against her head. "B-But Daya..."

"I'll bring you back a coffee or something. How does that sound?" Daya turned to her, cupping her face in her hands. Bosco smiled at that, purring and rubbing her head against the palms of the taller girl's hands.

Daya hated leaving the two girls behind. They got anxious and little noises could scare them. She didn't blame them for that, they couldn't help it, but it was still much safer to keep them home than it was to bring them out in public too much.

It was no secret that Bosco and Jasmine were not normal people. They were far from it. Normal people didn't have cat ears and tails or purred when they got happy. Or found it fun to knock glasses off of tables. Or could sit for hours just watching a bird in the tree outside. Or would build nests out of blankets and chase beams of light like their lives depended on it. They were different.

But it wasn't something they could help. They didn't choose to be experimented on. They didn't choose the way they ended up. And they certainly didn't choose how the world treated them for being so different.

Daya pulled her clothes on, stopping every now and then to give the two girls the affection that they were craving. She was very protective of them, and she had her reasons. She could remember how she found them so clearly, and she wasn't going to let it happen again.

"Daya? You're getting distracted." Jasmine said, rubbing her head against Daya's chest to get her to snap out of the daze she had gone into. Daya snapped out of it, carefully taking the scarf Jasmine was holding out for her.

"Thank you, Jas." She said softly. She leaned down to press a quick kiss to her lips. "Just can't help but admire you and Bosco."

Jasmine smiled and purred, wrapping her arms around Daya's neck and covering her face in kisses. It made Daya laugh, and she gently picked Jasmine up and let her bury her head in the crook of her neck.

She kissed her temple, letting the sound of her purrs calm her nerves for the day as she carried her to the kitchen. There she found Bosco perched on the table, holding Daya's jacket out for her. "Are you gonna be gone for long today?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Same amount of time as always." Daya set Jasmine down and took her jacket from Bosco, kissing her forehead. "I'm gonna come back, I promise."

Daya always had to promise that before she left. The people the two girls once lived with were not kind. They did horrible things to them. Including isolating them from human interaction for days or weeks at a time. Daya was still trying to get them used to other people even over a year later, and the two had pretty severe separation anxiety as a result of their trauma.