No More Doubts (Katya x TransFtM!Reader)

Requested by sleepymime
Yours and Katya's wedding day is next week, and you're desperately trying to convince yourself that you're enough for her.
(When in drag, Katya and she/her will be used and when out of drag, Brian and he/him will be used)
----

You took a nervous breath as you eyed the calendar hanging on the wall of the bedroom, the dates crossed out and leaving only a couple blank ones left. The big day was drawing closer and you couldn't help but be nervous.

After all, you weren't marrying just anybody. You were marrying Brian McCook, the Katya Zamolodchikova. You knew at the level of fans Katya had, she could really have anyone she wanted. That's why after years of dating you still didn't quite understand why she chose you.

When you met, you knew you were trans and presented yourself as a man, having just started your transformation. Katya was fully accepting and loved you the way you were, she still did to this day and you would always be thankful for that. But your insecurities never seemed to go away no matter what you did.

She could have someone absolutely perfect in every way you thought to yourself. Yet for some reason she chose someone who's broken and insecure.

You hated thinking this way, and you knew Katya didn't like it when you thought that way too. She always reminded you of her love, promising it would never die. And you did believe her.

But the question was always why did she love you.

You looked up when hearing the front door unlocking, Katya arriving home from the event she had gone to that night. She smiled when her eyes landed on you, kicking her heels off and walking over. "My kukla, I missed you," she said, laying a hand on your cheek and kissing your forehead.

You blushed softly, leaning into her touch and managing a small smile. "You were only gone a couple hours.."

"Didn't stop me from missing you," Katya smiled, holding your hand as she walked towards the bathroom to begin taking off hee makeup. "Is everything alright? You seem a little tense."

"I'm fine," you lied, following behind her so you weren't alone in the living room. You lifted yourself up onto the counter near the sink, holding her makeup wipes for her.

Katya raised a brow, lifting her messy blonde wig off as she studied you. "You can't fool me, my prince. Tell me what's on your mind."

You sighed and leaned against the palm of your hand, watching as Katya wiped off a good amount of her makeup and became Brian once again. It was impossible to hide anything from him, he picked up on your emotions like a sixth sense. Though it could bw frustrating at times, you still admired it. It showed how much he truly cared.

"You...really want to get married to me?" You asked, voice soft as you focused on the forming pile of makeup wipes. "Out of all people, me?"

Brian stopped what he was doing, looking down at you in concern before taking a deep breath, his hand returning to your cheek. "My dear, I can't imagine anyone else being in your place. You know how much I love you."

You sighed and leaned against his hand again, rubbing your arm and avoiding meeting his gaze. "I-I know, and I love you too. Sometimes I just think you could've found someone better.."

"What makes you think that?" Brian asked, his voice gentle as he washed his face, glancing down at you. "I think you're wonderful, you're everything I could want in a husband. That's why we're getting married."

His words made your heart flutter. You looked up at him, grabbing a towel for him. "I just..guess I feel like I'm not the man you deserve. I don't feel masculine enough, or strong enough, sometimes I feel like...you know..just a little girl.."

Brian shook his head, taking the towel to dry his face off before fully facing you, cupping your face in his hands. "Y/n, my love, you are my prince and always will be." He pressed a soft kiss to your lips. "You are my strong husband and always will be, I promise." He wrapped his arms around your waist.

You jumped a bit but smiled, slowly resting your head against his shoulder and snuggling against him. "I'm your prince.."

"You are," Brian smiled and pulled away, helping you down from the counter. "Now no more doubts, okay?"

"Okay, okay," You smiled, looking up at him. "No more doubts."

----

I promise as I write more of these they'll get longer, I'm still warming up to them. I hope you enjoyed nonetheless-