Can't Sleep Alone (Camgeria)

It's late and Angie wants to sleep, but Lady won't stop knocking on her hotel room door until she's let in.
The first of probably many Camgeria one-shots to come, let's be real.
----

It had been quite a while since the queens were shut into their hotel rooms for the night, and Angie was fast asleep. The long day of filming was tiring, and for once she was grateful she didn't have her phone on her to distract her and keep her awake.

Curled up in her mounds of blankets, Angie's eyes slowly opened when hearing knocking on her hotel room door. Still half asleep, she ignored it, thinking she was imagining it. She closed her eyes once more, but the knocking only became quicker. She groaned and pulled herself up from her pillow. There was no way it was already time for the PAs to wake them up. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It was only almost midnight, but the knocking continued.

"Angie? Let me in before someone sees-" Angie heard a loud whisper from the other end of the door, and based on the accent she already knew who it was.

Angie mumbled to herself as she pushed the blankets off and flicked the lamp on the nightstand on. She tiredly stumbled to the door and opened it as quietly as she could. "Girl what do you think you're do-"

Before she could finish, Camden ducked under her arm and ran into the room. Angie stood there for a moment before shaking her head, closing the door and turning around. "Why are you here?-"

"I was lonely." Camden gave her an innocent smile, making herself right at home as she plopped down on the bed. "And I missed you."

Angie's heart fluttered a bit, but she didn't let that show. Instead she raised a brow as she watched her, a hand on her hip. "You've been attached to me all day. I think you can go a couple hours without me."

"But I can't~" Camden gave her a wink and sat back up. Her curly hair was a mess, and Angie found it hard not to stare. She had to admit to herself that she was quite fond of the other queen, and really didn't mind her company.

"I'm blaming you if someone catches you in here." Angie said and rubbed her eyes. She walked to the other side of the bed, laying back in her pile of blankets. "And I'm tired. You should probably leave while no one is out in the hall."

Camden was quiet for a moment, rubbing her arm before looking over at her. "Yeah, about that..." She trailed off, getting Angie's attention.

"What? You think your room is haunted or something?" She teased, covering herself back up again. "Go ask Daya to scare the ghost away, I'm sure that'll work."

"No- I mean, maybe. But that's not why I'm here-" Camden scooted herself closer, running a hand through her hair. "I uh...I've been having a pretty rough time sleeping these past couple nights.  It's kinda hard for me to sleep alone.."

She trailed off again and Angie got the idea, hesitating for a minute before moving to make room for her. "And I'm guessing you want to sleep here?"

"If that's fine with you-" Camden said, a blush on her face that was impossible to hide. "You're kinda just the only one so far who I'm that level of comfortable with and-"

"Hush up and get over here." Angie laughed a bit as she interrupted her, motioning towards the empty spot on the bed. She couldn't help but feel somewhat charmed, and if Camden was really that comfortable with her then she really couldn't just say no to her.

Camden smiled and moved beside her, keeping to one side at first until Angie pulled her underneath the blankets with her. She squeaked a bit but thanked her, settling down at her side and feeling much better than she did when she was alone in her own hotel room.

It was quiet for a bit as Angie got comfortable once again. Camden thought to herself, glancing over her shoulder at her.

"I'm sorry if I annoyed you during filming today." Camden apologized. She wasn't sure if she actually was annoying her by poking fun at her, but she apologized just in case. "I was just-"

"I wasn't annoyed, it was funny." Angie held a finger to Camden's lips to quiet her. She smiled down at the other queen who was now a blushing mess before she pulled her hand away, turning the light off. "You're quite the charmer. Now sleep."

Camden tried to shake the blush off her face, but her heart kept racing instead. She finally closed her eyes and started to doze off when she felt Angie's arm move over her waist and her head rest against her shoulder. Camden immediately relaxed and smiled to herself, leaning into the simple touch.

She would have to spend the night in Angie's room more often.

----

I know it's short but cut me some slack I did my best 😭