Hold Me (Blu Hydrangea x Janey Jacké)

Requested by Willow0110
Blu is upset about Janey's elimination, and all she wants is to be held by her.
----

Blu didn't even want to look up when she heard Janey being eliminated, too afraid everyone would see the tears starting to fill her eyes. She clenched the fabric of her outfit, trying her best to distract herself until Baga gave her a gentle nudge.

She looked up to see Janey coming over with outstretched arms. She bit her lip and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go. "J-Janey..."

"Shh, baby. It's alright." Janey said quietly, pulling away and putting a hand on her cheek. "It's okay, I promise." She pecked Blu's lips softly so she didn't smear their makeup. "I love you. You go win the whole thing, okay?"

Blu nodded a little and let a tear fall, hesitantly letting go of her and watching her walk off the stage. She shook slightly as she choked back her cry, hardly hearing anymore of Ru's words and too afraid to move. She was scared if she did it would just trigger more tears.

She followed behind the others as they left the stage, more tears starting to fall as she kept quiet. Mo noticed first, coming over and putting a hand on her shoulder. "You alright Blu?"

Being asked that just made her want to cry more. Instead she just shook her head, wiping her tears away and not caring about her makeup anymore. "N-No. I want Janey but I know if I snuck out of my hotel room I'd just get caught and-"

Mo immediately hushed her, looking around before back down at Blu. She didn't like seeing her new friend so upset and could hear the desperation in her voice. "You really want her that bad?"

Blu sniffled and nodded, hoping no one else was hearing them. "Y-Yeah. I know it's stupid but I-I just want to go see her..."

"It's not stupid. I get it." Mo comforted her. "I'll tell you what, when we get back to the hotel I'll do what I can to distract the PAs. Then you can go to Janey's room. Okay?"

Blu looked up at her with wide eyes. "You'd do that for me?"

Mo nodded, taking her back to the werk room when she had dried the rest of her tears. "If it'll make you happy, then I'll try my best."

----

Blu slowly cracked her hotel room door open, peering down the hall when hearing the PAs rushing towards Mo's room. She listened as the other queen complained loudly about something, knowing that was her cue to sneak out.

She prayed none of them would look down the hall. She quietly rushed over to Janey's room, knocking quickly and as lightly as she could. Her body shook slightly, still sad about the elimination and now nervous she was going to get caught. Please open the door please open the door-

Janey opened the door, looking confused but pulled Blu in before anyone could see her. "Baby you're going to get in trouble-"

"Mo distracted them for me." Blu mumbled before pulling herself against Janey's chest, hiding her face so she couldn't see how sad she was. "Wanted you too much."

Janey shook her head but smiled a little, scooping Blu up in her arms. "Baby Blu, I'm okay. You don't have to cry."

"I'm not crying-" Blu huffed, resting her hands on Janey's shoulders.

Janey raised a brow, carrying her over to her bed to sit her down. "Don't lie. You have tear stains on your cheeks."

Blu was quiet, tightening her hold on her so she couldn't put her down. She looked up at Janey and gave her her best puppy eyes. "Please hold me."

Janey met her eyes, knowing she couldn't say no to her. So instead she sat back and held her in her lap, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Is that better?"

Blu quickly nodded, but still didn't smile. Janey sighed when she noticed, pecking her lips softly. "Baby, I swear it's okay. Now you don't have to worry about me stealing your crown." She teased, trying to get Blu to smile.

Blu just shook her head, playing with the collar of Janey's shirt. "What if I wanted both of us to win?"

"Sweetheart..." Janey's voice trailed off. She pressed Blu down onto her back, kissing her lips softly and running a hand through her hair to distract her. Blu squeaked in surprise, keeping herself close as she tilted her head. She hooked a leg over Janey's waist, pushing her down and making her fall on top of her.

"Hey-" Janey huffed as she pulled away from her lips, trying to pull herself up. Blu wrapped her legs around her waist and kept her down, giggling softly.

"I won." Blu smiled, pressing quick kisses to Janey's cheeks and getting the other queen to blush. "Now you're trapped here with me forever."

Janey was just happy to see her smiling again, reaching for her hand and lacing their fingers together. "Are you feeling a little better now, angel?"

Blu nodded, squeezing Janey's hand as her eyes rested on her lips. "A little bit. But still sad you had to go."

"Don't be. I'm just happy you got to stay." Janey noticed her staring, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. "You're so stunning and so talented, baby. I'm so proud of you."

Blu blushed, not able to hide her face in the position they were in. Instead she pulled Janey in for another kiss, smiling when she hummed in approval and tilted her head to deepen it.

Janey pulled away after a couple moments, lovingly gazing down at Blu and tracing a finger over her bottom lip. "I mean it. I'm so so proud of you. I love you to bits."

Blu beamed as she looked up at her, the compliments and the love making her heart race. "I love you too." She wrapped her arms around Janey's torso. "I'll win for both of us."

----

Sorry it's rather short but I think it came out cute. And I adore Blu and Mo's friendship. Hope you enjoyed!