Rainy Day (Rosé x Gottmik)

Requested by LAURACVEGA19
Rainy days mean splashing Rosé in puddles and cuddling in piles of blankets.
----

"Mik I swear if you don't get under this umbrella-" Rosé huffed as she walked stiffly, shivering in her jacket as she watched her boyfriend happily skipping ahead. "You're going to catch a cold."

"I'm fine, I'm fine~" Gottmik laughed, jumping into one of the large puddles like an excited child. He turned to face Rosé, his hands on his hips.

Rosé stopped at the edge of the puddle, narrowing her eyes down at it. "Yeah. No way." She turned to walk around it. "The water is practically up to your ankles in that thing, Mik."

"Barely-" Gottmik watched her closely, an evil smile on his face. "What's wrong? You afraid of a little water?"

"No, I just don't want to be freezing when we- hey!-" Rosé jumped back when Gottmik kicked up water at her, yelping when it splashed her. "Oh you're going to pay for that-"

Gottmik laughed and ran ahead to the apartment building, water dripping down his face. Rosé shook her head as she followed behind him. The sweetest payback was the fact that she had the keys and Gottmik would have to wait at the door for her.

She took her time, swinging the keys around her finger as she walked upstairs to their apartment. There she found Gottmik next to the door, waiting for her as he shivered with his arms wrapped around himself.

"That's mean-" Gottmik huffed, teeth clicking together as he shook his head to get water out of his hair. "You're being slow on purpose-"

"And splashing me was just as mean." Rosé smiled teasingly and booped Gottmik's nose, making him groan. She opened the door and watched as he immediately ran inside, going to find a towel.

Rosé laughed softly to herself. Gottmik was a little chaotic and insane sometimes but he was adorable. So she was able to deal with it. She shook the rest of the water off the umbrella and set it to the side, closing the door behind herself. "Don't drip water everywhere."

"I didn't, babe." Gottmik stuck his tongue out at her, coming out of their bedroom. He had changed out of his wet clothes, now wearing Rosé's hoodie and a pair of knee high socks.

Rosé eyed him up and down. "Do you want to catch a cold or something?- That doesn't look very warm at all-"

"If I get cold, then I'll make you cuddle me." Gottmik gave her a sweet smile, grabbing some blankets from the hall closet. "You never say no to that."

Rosé couldn't deny that fact. "Yeah yeah, you're right." She went to change out of her own wet clothes, picking up the ones Gottmik had left in the floor and placing them in the hamper. It was like a sixth sense now to clean up behind him.

Gottmik curled up in the blankets on the couch as he waited for her, still shivering. His hair was still wet and sticking to his forehead, and he tried shaking more water from it. He huffed when it didn't work, resting his head on a couch cushion.

"We can always blow dry your hair you know?" Rosé came out to join him on the couch, reaching an arm out for him. "You'd be warmer that way."

"But that means getting up and walking to the bathroom." Gottmik groaned but rolled into Rosé's arms and against her side, snuggling close against her. "And I don't feel like walking."

Rosé smiled a little, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Used the rest of your energy to run around in puddles, didn't you?"

Gottmik smiled, giggling a bit as he gazed up at her. "Maybe. I only did it to annoy you."

"Oh trust me, I know." Rosé tried not to laugh, pulling one of the blankets up closer around her boyfriend. "You wouldn't be this cold though if you had stayed under the umbrella."

"There's no fun in that." Gottmik traced patterns along Rosé's arm. He leaned up to kiss her cheek before pulling himself up into her lap. "Rosie?"

"Yes, Mik?" Rosé tilted her head, placing a finger under Gottmik's chin. "Do you need something?"

Gottmik quickly nodded and leaned forward, kissing her lips softly. He smiled victoriously when Rosé smiled and kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his waist.

The kiss sent a warm feeling through him, and he pulled away once satisfied. He licked his lips, keeping hold of Rosé. "That's better."

Rosé couldn't help but laugh. She snuggled Gottmik under the blankets, running a hand through his wet hair. "I love you, baby."

Gottmik blushed under her touch, laying his head against her chest. "I love you too, Rosie."

They laid in comfortable silence, snuggling and exchanging soft kisses while they listened to the rain until Gottmik eventually dozed off.

----

Sorry this is being published so late at night, my insomnia is absolutely horrible lately. Hope you enjoyed!