Her Touch (Jorgeous x Orion Story)

Yes I'm writing them again. They're cute and I love them so hush.
Orion and Jorgeous have managed to score a gig together for the first time in a while. But there's a problem with their hotel room. A problem called the author wanted to write the good old one bed trope.
----

Jorgeous yawned as she followed Orion down the hall, the airports and plane ride having exhausted her. She wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and sleep. And also to hold the hand of the queen in front of her, but she wasn't brave enough to even dare to reach out for it. Even though she practically ached for it.

She squeaked when she bumped into the taller queen's back, looking up to find Orion unlocking the door to their room for the night. She turned to look down at Jorgeous with a raised brow. "You good?"

Jorgeous jumped back, gripping the handle of her suitcase tightly in one hand. "Y-Yeah, just tired. Sorry..."

"That's alright. You can rest now." Orion said as she pushed open the door. She stepped inside but immediately stopped when seeing the sight in front of her. "Oh..."

Jorgeous tilted her head, walking in behind her before her eyes widened. There was only one bed.

Her heart sped up over that. Sure, she had cuddled with Orion a couple times during Untucked, but that was different. There were other people around and Jorgeous hadn't quite admitted to herself that she had feelings for her fellow queen yet. Sharing a bed was completely different compared to that.

Orion just shrugged after a moment, setting her bag to the side. "If it's fine with you then it's fine with me. If not though, I can go down to the lobby and have them change our room."

Jorgeous shook her head, not wanting to be any trouble. And also deep down knowing she wouldn't at all mind sleeping beside Orion. "N-No, it's alright. It's just for tonight anyways."

Orion nodded, opening up her bag and grabbing a couple things. She gave Jorgeous a small smile. "Cool. I'm gonna go shower real quick." She said as she closed her bag again.

Jorgeous watched her head to the bathroom, her heart really starting to race now. She slowly sat on one end of the bed, groaning into her hands.

She just knew her feelings towards Orion were going to most definitely grow that night.

----

It wasn't long before Jorgeous stepped out of the bathroom after her shower herself and rested her eyes on Orion already comfortable on one side of the bed. The queen was busy scrolling through her phone, a small smile on her face that made Jorgeous' heart flutter. She took a deep breath, walking over and turning off the light for the both of them.

She slowly laid down on one side of the bed, her once sleepy feeling now replaced by her racing thoughts. She wasn't going to be able to sleep like this, not when Orion was right next to her. She bit her lip, hand gripping the blanket she didn't dare let herself get under for some reason.

"...Jorgeous?" Orion said quietly, turning around and snuggling under the blanket. "Why are you so far away? Did I do something?"

Jorgeous quickly snapped out of her thoughts, looking down at her and shaking her head quickly. "N-No, you didn't. I promise. I'm just thinking..."

Orion was silent, watching her for a moment before pulling the blanket back and holding an arm out for her. "Come here, tiny."

Jorgeous blushed heavily, unable to move. "I-I- uh-"

Orion wrapped her arm around her waist, gently pulling the smaller queen against her chest. Jorgeous' breath hitched, but she found herself not wanting to move when Orion covered her up in the blanket and kept her arm around her. "There you go."