Needy (Jaida Essence Hall x Nicky Doll)

Requested by AlandAngel
Jaida is busy working on something, and Nicky is getting real desperate for her attention. Also a lebsian AU
❌Smut warning❌ Fluff at the end
----

"Jaida~" Nicky whined as she shook her girlfriend by the shoulders in an attempt to get her attention. "You said you'd be in bed an hour ago-"

"Actually, that was only about fifteen minutes ago." Jaida tried not to smile, continuing to type on her laptop. "You're very cute and I would love to cuddle you right now, but I really need to finish this first."

Nicky groaned, pouting as she tried pulling Jaida's chair away from the desk. "But-"

Jaida kept herself still, finding Nicky's whining adorable. "I will be there soon, babygirl. I promise."

Nicky crossed her arms, quietly watching her for a moment. She swung a leg over Jaida's lap, pulling herself up onto her and wrapping her arms around her neck. "Hmph..."

Jaida smiled, kissing her cheek as Nicky gripped onto her tighter. "Just a couple more minutes."

Nicky shook her head, burying it in Jaida's neck and whining to get her attention and convince her to come to bed. "I want your attention now."

Jaida raised a brow, glancing away from her laptop screen and down at the girl in her lap. "You need attention that badly, huh?"

Nicky nodded quickly, hoping Jaida was finally going to give her what she wanted. "Yes please." She raised her head from her neck, giving her her best puppy eyes.

Jaida smiled, leaning down to whisper something in her ear. Nicky's eyes widened, cheeks red as she slowly nodded. She wasn't expecting that, but she didn't complain at all. She climbed off Jaida's lap, quickly going to get what she was told to.

She went to their bedroom and kneeled down beside the bed, pulling out a box that she opened urgently. She licked her lips as she looked over each toy, grabbing Jaida's strap-on and shoving the box back under the bed. There was no way she was turning down what Jaida offered.

Nicky stripped herself before she went back to her girlfriend's office, smiling when Jaida backed up from her desk and raised her hips. Nicky happily hooked the harness of the strap around Jaida's hips, squeaking when she was pulled back down onto her lap.

"Good girl." Jaida cooed softly, rewarding her with a kiss on her forehead. "Now show me how pretty you can be pleasuring yourself on my strap."

Nicky bit her lip as she adjusted herself in Jaida's lap. She rested her hands on her shoulders, inching herself down and squeaking when the tip brushed against her entrance.

"That's my girl." Jaida smiled, arms on either side of Nicky as she continued to work. "Keep going. You can do it."

Nicky tightened her grip on her before pressing herself down with a gasp. Her eyes watered as she bottomed out, sitting on Jaida's lap once more and moaning softly. She looked back up at her for approval, starting to rock her hips.

"There you go." Jaida praised and pressed a soft kiss to Nicky's lips. Nicky took that as her sign to start moving more, starting to bounce herself up and down on the strap. She let out small whines as she held onto Jaida, biting down onto her neck to try to silence herself.

Jaida gave a sharp thrust of her hips and made Nicky squeak and dig her nails into her shoulders. The smaller girl's eyes were wide as she sped herself up, legs shaking as she whimpered out incoherent words. "J-Jaida~"

"Keep going, baby. I'm almost done." Jaida placed a hand on her hip, moving her own up in time with hers. She leaned forward, pressing Nicky up against the edge of the desk.

Nicky yelped when the toy brushed against her most sensitive spot, biting down on Jaida's shoulder and practically shredding the shirt her girlfriend was wearing. She bounced herself quicker, thighs clenching against Jaida's hips.

"You're so needy aren't you?" Jaida teased as she twirled a strand of Nicky's hair. "Always needing my attention huh?"

Nicky whined and nodded, gasping when Jaida stood up and held her down against the desk. She looked up at her, heart pounding in her chest as she wrapped her legs around her waist. "J-Jaida please-"

"Please what?" Jaida smiled as she held the smaller girl in place, rocking her hips instead of thrusting them.

Nicky's hips twitched involuntarily, making her look even more desperate. "P-Please fuck me Jaida- Please- Ah!" She screwed her eyes shut when Jaida started thrusting her hips quickly back and forth, moaning incoherently as she let herself be pinned down against the desk.

Jaida leaned down and kissed along Nicky's neck, stopping to bite and suck a dark hickey on her sensitive skin. Nicky dug her nails harder into Jaida's back, legs shaking. "G-Gonna- fuck!~" Nicky threw her head back as she came onto the strap-on, holding onto Jaida for dear life.

Jaida soothed her through her orgasm, thrusting becoming slower as she raised her head to kiss her lips. "That's it, that's my good girl." She smiled as she praised her, rubbing her hips and holding her as she came down from the high of her orgasm. "That's my doll."

Nicky panted as Jaida pulled out and took the strap-on off. She squeaked when she was picked up, wrapping her arms around Jaida's neck. She leaned her head on her shoulder and gazed up at her. "I love you..."

"I love you too." Jaida kissed her forehead as she carried her to their bedroom. "Even when I get a little too busy to give you attention right when you need it, I love you."

Nicky giggled, covering her blushing face as she let Jaida lay her down on the bed. She laid limply on the blankets, watching as her girlfriend cleaned her up and let her pamper her like a princess.

Jaida eventually settled down beside her, wrapping her arms around Nicky's waist and watching her snuggle against her chest. "I love you, princess. I love you so much."

----

Slowly but surely getting through all my current requests. Hope you enjoyed!