Skiping Lecture (Bosco x Lady Camden)

I cannot for the life of me remember who requested this. But it's finally here.
Camden isn't the type to skip a single lecture, but it's incredibly tempting when Bosco's in the room right next door.
❌Smut warning❌
----

Camden listened intently to every single word her professor said, legs swinging back and forth in her chair. She wrote down notes quickly unlike most of the people around her, only getting distracted by the buzzing of her phone.

Bosco: Come to the bathroom. Pls?

Camden stared down at the text in confusion. Her girlfriend knew very well she didn't like to miss any bit of her class. She was reluctant, but eventually she stood up from where she had been seated. If this were anyone else, Camden wouldn't dare leave the class.

She slipped out of the room and walked quickly down the hall, where she took a sharp turn into the bathroom. There she found Bosco, being grabbed by her and pulled inside without a word.

"Bosco-" Camden huffed as Bosco closed the door behind them and leaned back against it. "You know we can't-"

Camden was silenced by the taller girl's lips on hers, squeaking in surprise and grabbing onto her shoulders to steady herself. Bosco grabbed onto her waist as she tilted her head, only pulling away when she had to breathe.

"You know, you're such a good girl." Bosco smiled, affectionately petting Camden's hair. "You didn't even hesitate to come see me. How adorable."

Camden's breath hitched when Bosco ran a hand up her short skirt and between her legs. She whined softly, burying her head in the taller girl's neck. The thought of them getting caught was making her blush like mad, and she squeaked when Bosco felt her up through her panties.

"Damn, you're already soaked." She laughed, placing a teasing kiss against Camden's collarbone. "Thinking about me during lecture when you should've been listening to your professor, weren't you baby?"

Camden bit her lip, pressing her thighs together. There was a slight possibility that that was true. "I-I- uh-" The small brit stuttered over her words, her class and all her notes long forgotten. Now she desperately needed Bosco, and only Bosco. "C-Can we go to your dorm at least?-"

Bosco thought about it for a moment, shrugging and practically throwing Camden over her shoulder to carry her out. "Sounds pretty good to me." She smacked her hand against Camden's ass, making her squeal and hold tightly onto her shoulders.

She thanked God that their college campus was empty, because Bosco did not put her down and she knew her skirt was most definitely not doing much to cover her up. Especially with the way her girlfriend was keeping a tight grip on her thigh.

Bosco didn't put her down until she unlocked the door to her thankfully empty dorm room. She locked the door behind her, dropping Camden down onto her bed. Camden gasped softly, looking up at her with wide eyes as the other girl began to strip.

"Lay back, baby." Bosco said with a smirk, thumbing herself through her skimpy thong as she eyed Camden as if she was her prey. "I'll undress you."

Camden did as she was told. Bosco's words in these situations always soared right to her core, and she could feel an all too familiar ache between her legs. "B-Bosco..."

Bosco smiled as she crawled on top of her, unbuttoning Camden's top and practically ripping it off of her. She tossed it to the side, doing the same with the smaller girl's lacy bra. She ran her hands down Camden's chest and cupped her breasts in her hands, squeezing to earn a gasp from her. "Fuck, your tits are perfect."

Camden felt her whole face go red. Whines escaped her lips as Bosco leaned down and licked a stripe up her nipple, her hands gripping the blankets under her. Bosco's touch always made her feel as if she was on fire. She enjoyed every moment of it. Even if there was another area that she desperately needed attention at.

"B-Bosco..." She whimpered again, tangling a hand in her hair and trying to push her down between her legs.

"Patience, doll." She said affectionately, kissing Camden's lips to silence her. She slowly licked her way into her mouth, drawing out a desperate moan from the smaller girl. She pulled away after a few moments, holding Camden's chin. "Let me sit on your adorable little face and then I'll finger you, yeah?"

Camden loved the sound of that. She nodded quickly, letting Bosco pull her skirt off and tug down her soaking panties. She shivered when kisses were placed on her inner things and all the way up to her neck, moaning when Bosco bit down on her sensitive patch of skin.

"That's my good girl~" Bosco purred. She pulled her thong off and dropped it to the side of the bed, climbing on top of her and straddling her head with her thighs. "You ready, baby?"

"Y-Yes-" Camden stuttered out, pressing her thighs together in an effort to relieve the ache between them. She licked her lips, desperate to taste her.

Bosco lowered herself onto Camden's tongue, gasping softly as she rocked her hips. Camden ran her hands up her legs and to her ass, squeezing and pressing her down harder against her mouth.

The taller girl let out a soft moan, starting to grind herself down against Camden's mouth. Camden pressed her tongue into her and moaned herself when her hair was pulled, sending vibrations right to Bosco's core. She gasped, bouncing herself harder against her girlfriend's mouth. "Of fuck- you're so fucking good at this kitten, such a good girl-"

The praise went right to Camden's head and between her legs. She lapped at Bosco's clit, feeling her own arousal dripping down onto the blanket underneath her as she swallowed Bosco's slick that dripped down her throat. She squeaked when Bosco grinded herself down harder, pumping her tongue in and out of her at the same pace and moving her hand up to thumb at Bosco's clit.

"A-Ah!" Bosco threw her head back as she came onto Camden's tongue, her thighs clenching around her head as she arched her back. "Oh fuck Camden-"

Camden squeezed her thighs and licked up whatever she could as Bosco rode out her orgasm, swallowing the slick and panting when the taller girl moved off of her. Bosco's release dripped down her chin, and she hardly had time to lick it up before there were two fingers rubbing at her wet folds.

Camden gasped, eyes wide as she pressed herself up against Bosco's chest. Her girlfriend smiled at her reaction, dragging her fingers up and down before thrusting them into her.

The smaller girl almost screamed, arching her back and riding Bosco's fingers. Bosco thrusted her fingers in and out of her relentlessly, slick dripping down her knuckles as Camden spread her legs.

"F-Fuck babe-" She managed to squeak out, an all too familiar heat pooling in her stomach. "H-Harder-"

Bosco hummed in response, biting down on Camden's neck and leaving dark hickeys wherever she could. Camden moaned as she thrusted her hips to meet Bosco's movements, gasping when she circled her clit with her thumb. "J-Just like that-"

Bosco curled her fingers in all the right ways that made Camden cry out in pleasure. She pumped her fingers harder, soaking in all the squeaks and sounds she was able to pull out of her girlfriend before the smaller girl orgasmed with a cry of her name.

Camden's legs shook heavily as she rode out her high on Bosco's fingers, head thrown back and eyes closed as curses spilled from her mouth. Bosco watched her with a smile on her face, waiting for her to come down from her high before pulling her fingers out.

Camden went limp on the bed, watching as Bosco licked her fingers clean. The sight made her blush, and she hid her face as she shyly cuddled against her chest.

"My sweet Cammie." Bosco kissed the top of her head. "Glad you skipped lecture now?"

Camden was still before slowly nodding. "Maybe-" She admitted. "Maybe I'll skip more often if you promise this everytime."

----

I don't really like this, bleh. But here.