Bubble Bath (Dayasco)

Fluffy smut. Sinful, but sweet
----

Bosco lowered herself into the warm water that filled the bathtub, letting out a sigh as her muscles immediately relaxed. She pulled herself into Daya's waiting arms, earning a smile from her when she laid her head against her chest.

"That's my girl." Daya cooed softly, running a hand through Bosco's messy hair. "Relax."

Bosco hummed in response, snuggling closer and raising a hand out of the water and up to Daya's collarbone. She traced her finger over the little bites she had left there, leaving a trail of bubbles behind. "Hold me tighter..." She whispered.

Daya chuckled, wrapping both of her arms around the girl's waist and pulling her up closer into her lap. "Like this?" She lightly squeezed her.

Bosco squeaked, giggling quietly and hiding her face in the crook of Daya's neck. "Just like that."

She let herself fall limp in Daya's hold, tired and a little sore from what they had been up to not long before this. Daya treated her sweetly and with care the whole time, and Bosco had become addicted to the feeling of her skin against hers. Especially when it came to her gentle touches and movements.

She tilted her head up a little to hint at what she wanted. Daya immediately understood. She pressed a kiss to her lips, resting her forehead against hers. "You're so beautiful, 'Sco." She praised.

"Simp." Bosco responded with a teasing smile.

Daya huffed, splashing her with water and making her squeak. "Oh hush. You like it."

Bosco giggled again, scooping bubbles up with her finger before tracing them over the butterfly tattoo on Daya's chest. "I do."

They settled into a comfortable silence. Daya relaxed under Bosco's touch, letting out a content sigh and leaning her head back against the wall. The smaller girl smiled when she noticed, propping herself up on her knees so she was able to look down at Daya. "Baby?" She said softly, her thumbs tracing over the soft skin of Daya's jaw.

"Hm?" She responded with her eyes still closed. Her arms were draped over Bosco's waist, keeping her close.

Bosco pressed a kiss to her forehead, starting to work her way down. She kissed her temple, then her cheek, and then down to her jaw. Daya's skin was soft under her fingers and lips, and Bosco wanted more.

She tilted her head and kissed Daya's lips this time. The taller girl pulled her closer and immediately kissed back. It was sweet and gentle, yet needy and deep as if they couldn't get enough. Bosco parted her lips, humming when Daya's tongue pressed against hers. She laid a hand on the back of her neck to pull her closer, gasping a little when her hair was gently tugged on.

Daya trailed her lips down from Bosco's to nip and lick at her jawline. The smaller girl squeaked a bit, holding onto her tighter when she paid extra special attention to the marks she had left behind on her skin not too long ago. She let out a shaky breath, going limp and letting her take control.

"My good girl." Daya praised with a smile, kissing Bosco's pulse point. "All mine."

"All yours-" Bosco managed to get out as she fell into a trance. She felt like she was melting into Daya's touch, and she didn't mind that at all. She wrapped her legs tight around her waist and pulled herself closer until they were chest to chest, squeaking when Daya gripped her hips and turned her around.

Bosco's eyes widened when her back was pressed against the cool tile wall. Daya wasted no time before attaching her lips to her neck again, biting and sucking as Bosco gripped onto her shoulders. Her body tensed slightly, and she used her legs to pull Daya's bare hips against hers.

"B-Baby..." She whispered needily, moving her hips in circular motions. "Please..."

Daya smiled against her skin, already knowing exactly what she wanted. She started to grind her hips against hers, earning a moan from the girl.

"You like that?" Daya asked as she did it again, the friction sending pleasure through both of their bodies. "Gonna make more pretty noises for me?" She moved a hand to Bosco's chest, tracing a finger around her hardened nipple.

Bosco gasped, closing her eyes and grinding her hips a little more feverishly. She squeaked when Daya pinched and flicked at her nipple. "D-Daya..."

"You sound so cute. So needy and good for me." Daya praised, grinding harder against her and letting out her own soft moan. Her other hand reached down to stroke Bosco's entrance, earning another moan from her. "Gonna ride my fingers and show off how good you can be?"

Bosco nodded, not needing much preparation after the round they had done earlier. She didn't hold back when Daya eased a finger into her, her back arching as she bounced her hips against her. "F-Fuck~"

Daya smiled, kissing her jaw and straddling Bosco's thigh. She moved her hips in deep circular motions against it, causing another moan to escape her own lips as she started pumping her finger in and out of her partner.

Bosco's breath hitched, still stimulated from earlier. "M-More..." She whispered, getting what she wanted when Daya pressed a second finger into her. Her little moans and gasps became needier as she rode Daya's fingers. She sped up her movements, pressing her leg up to allow more friction for Daya to grind against.

Daya's head dipped forward onto Bosco's shoulder. "F-Fuck babe..." She whispered, speeding up the grinding of her hips and the thrusting of her fingers to match the pace. Bosco moaned louder as she was stretched open, yet she was still needy for more.

"P-Please Daya, need more." She hid her face against her neck, nails digging into her shoulders. "F-Faster..."

Daya complied. She pressed a third finger into her and curled them, earning a string of curses that spilled from Bosco's lips. Her legs started to shake in the water as Daya's hips moved even quicker. The taller girl could feel her climax approaching, but she was determined to get Bosco off first.

She moved a hand to one of the girl's nipples again, thumbing at it roughly. Bosco threw her head back, moaning her name and bouncing herself faster on Daya's fingers. Pleasure coursed through her body with every movement, the familiar heat building up quickly in the pit of her stomach. "G-Gonna cum Daya..." She managed to whimper out through her desperate moans.

"Cum for me, baby." Daya whispered in her ear as her own climax approached. "Cum just for me."

Bosco's body shook as she orgasmed, repeating Daya's name like a chant as she rode her fingers through her high. Seeing the way she came undone was enough for Daya. Her orgasm hit her hard as she came on Bosco's thigh, taking the rest of the energy that she had. She kept grinding herself down against her as she came down from her high, quieting her moans against Bosco's neck

The two twitched and shook against each other as they came to. Daya pulled her fingers out of Bosco before the smaller girl collapsed into her arms. Daya kissed her lips sweetly and combed her fingers through her hair. "My good girl..." She whispered. "I love you so much..."

Bosco went limp against her, her eyes half closed as she caught her breath. "I love you too..." She responded sleepily. "That was hot."

Daya smiled, snuggling her even closer. They stayed quiet and content in each other's embrace until the water's warmth faded. Daya picked Bosco up, holding her against her and reaching for one of the towels she had set to the side.

Bosco showed no interest in leaving Daya's arms. She snuggled into the towel when she was set on the counter, only letting the other girl wrap the other one around herself before she was holding onto her again and laying her head on her shoulder.

Daya carried her out into the bedroom, pressing soothing kisses against her temple. Bosco yawned, only opening her eyes to gaze up at her when she was laid down on the bed. "Daya?"

"Hm?" Daya dropped the towel and moved on top of her, her hands expertly massaging her muscles and tracing over the tattoos on her arms.

Bosco smiled as she met her eyes. "I love you more than anything."

Daya blushed, her heart swelling with love for her partner. "I love you too, Coco. So much." She leaned down, kissing her lips again.

----

I wrote this to satisfy my own needs but I hope someone else enjoyed it too